Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 2:39:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/17/2011 2:37:48 AM, innomen wrote:

One of the greatest scenes ever.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 8:16:22 AM
At 9/17/2011 1:21:37 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Yes genocidal Rwanda don't ask me which providence (there's only 1) I'm just Rwandan like an other Rwandan here

You messed up the last part its are there any other here
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 10:05:19 AM
At 9/17/2011 1:28:51 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Are all these I am a Rwandan/Russian/Roman threads people talking about their actual ethnicity or just posting random countries?

Yeah we're just posting random countries starting with R to spoof calvin's original thread. I saw Rocky post a Russian thread with the same wording as calvin's so I thought I would join in.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 2:26:34 PM
At 9/17/2011 10:05:19 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
Are all these I am a Rwandan/Russian/Roman threads people talking about their actual ethnicity or just posting random countries?

Yeah we're just posting random countries starting with R to spoof calvin's original thread. I saw Rocky post a Russian thread with the same wording as calvin's so I thought I would join in.

but i really am Roman.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 2:31:04 PM
but i really am Roman.:

Are you Roman or do you have Roman heritage? There's a pretty considerable difference there.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 2:31:39 PM
At 9/17/2011 2:26:34 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 9/17/2011 10:05:19 AM, BlackVoid wrote:

but i really am Roman.

Yeah, I believe you. We're just having fun.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 2:45:54 PM
At 9/17/2011 2:31:04 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
but i really am Roman.:

Are you Roman or do you have Roman heritage? There's a pretty considerable difference there.

I follow the Roman culture and have Roman heritage.
Dude. Shades