Total Posts:25|Showing Posts:1-25
Jump to topic:

Josef Mengele. How could you esteem this man?

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:20:13 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
A guy who's nickname is the "Angel of Death".

A Nazi doctor who performed literally thousands of experiments on living prisoners. Of twins, who he took a specific interest in, he performed experiments on approximately 1,500 pairs. Only 100 pairs survived. Among these experiments included cutting them in half and sowing them together to make conjoined twins. Often experiments were performed without anesthetic.

One survivor reports:

"I have never accepted the fact that Mengele himself believed he was doing serious work – not from the slipshod way he went about it. He was only exercising his power. Mengele ran a butcher shop – major surgeries were performed without anaesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation – Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anaesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again without anaesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him – why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part."

You are a Nazi. You think the white race is superior. Fine. But what justifies this? Either you are willingly ignorant of these atrocities or simply psychotic.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:23:12 PM
At 9/21/2011 4:20:13 PM, FREEDO wrote:

A Nazi doctor who performed literally thousands of experiments on living prisoners. Of twins, who he took a specific interest in, he performed experiments on approximately 1,500 pairs. Only 100 pairs survived. Among these experiments included cutting them in half and sowing them together to make conjoined twins. Often experiments were performed without anesthetic.

One survivor reports:

"I have never accepted the fact that Mengele himself believed he was doing serious work – not from the slipshod way he went about it. He was only exercising his power. Mengele ran a butcher shop – major surgeries were performed without anaesthesia. Once, I witnessed a stomach operation – Mengele was removing pieces from the stomach, but without any anaesthetic. Another time, it was a heart that was removed, again without anaesthesia. It was horrifying. Mengele was a doctor who became mad because of the power he was given. Nobody ever questioned him – why did this one die? Why did that one perish? The patients did not count. He professed to do what he did in the name of science, but it was a madness on his part."

You are a Nazi. You think the white race is superior. Fine. But what justifies this? Either you are willingly ignorant of these atrocities or simply psychotic.

Freedo, you are late to the party.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:23:31 PM
I don't know. Unless one wants to go FULL loony and say that the holocaust was a fake conspiracy.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:24:08 PM
Weren't you the one who told me, in the miscellaneous section, that Mengele "does a decent job defending his positions"?

The man is a troll. He does not defend his positions. He will not engage in intelligent conversation. He will not engage in legitimate debate. He will, however, continue to vocalize his racism because he knows that garners attention, such as this.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:37:07 PM
I always thought that Mengele was the rare racist who is not a troll, but 000ike is right. What is a troll? Someone who posts inflammatory things and enjoys the reactions. There are many posts now devoted to Joseph_Mengele, his inbox is flooded with debate requests, he throws the site into turmoil and a frenzy with hundreds of posts debating whether or not he is a legit member. This is what he wants. He is having the time of his life.

By contrast Izbo is not a troll. He is just a rude guy.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 4:51:31 PM
At 9/21/2011 4:23:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

One survivor reports:

Freedo, you are late to the party.

Exactly.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 5:00:05 PM
At 9/21/2011 4:37:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I always thought that Mengele was the rare racist who is not a troll, but 000ike is right. What is a troll? Someone who posts inflammatory things and enjoys the reactions. There are many posts now devoted to Joseph_Mengele, his inbox is flooded with debate requests, he throws the site into turmoil and a frenzy with hundreds of posts debating whether or not he is a legit member. This is what he wants. He is having the time of his life.

By contrast Izbo is not a troll. He is just a rude guy.

Count me in. He's been here over a month and still, no one has any idea why he believes what he does. He said at one point he would make a thread explaining his views shortly. That was 3 weeks ago.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 5:09:35 PM
At 9/21/2011 5:07:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
It's not trolling to have an opinion.

I've never seen Freedo post opinions for the sake of inflammation.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 5:52:24 PM
At 9/21/2011 5:07:44 PM, FREEDO wrote:
It's not trolling to have an opinion.

So when he says "blacks are inferior" and runs off giggling at the outrage he's ignited and the demands for him to defend himself, he's not a troll. If this behavior is not trolling, then NOTHING is.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 5:58:31 PM
Honestly, I loath the guy.
1) Whatever has contradictory attributes does not exist.
2) The Biblical God has contradictory attributes.
3) Therefore, the Biblical God does not exist
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 5:58:46 PM
I suppose I don't know.

However, the purpose of this thread is not to call him out on trolling. There's a possibility that he isn't even a Nazi and is just doing this to mess with us. I do that on other forums all the time. But based on the assumption that he is actually what he says he is, I still don't see what justification he would have for glorifying such a grizzly character. So I am inquiring into his reasons.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:01:58 PM
At 9/21/2011 5:58:46 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I suppose I don't know.

However, the purpose of this thread is not to call him out on trolling. There's a possibility that he isn't even a Nazi and is just doing this to mess with us. I do that on other forums all the time. But based on the assumption that he is actually what he says he is, I still don't see what justification he would have for glorifying such a grizzly character. So I am inquiring into his reasons.

The reason that he gave when he first joined was that he was fascinated by Mengele's ability to elude capture after WW2.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:04:06 PM
At 9/21/2011 5:58:31 PM, kohai wrote:

For reasons of being a Nazi or a troll?

Because, honestly, if anyone hates a Nazi for being a Nazi I think they're just hypocritical. That's a different nature from hating a Nazi because he killed your family in a gas-chamber, mind you.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:08:35 PM
At 9/21/2011 6:04:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Because, honestly, if anyone hates a Nazi for being a Nazi I think they're just hypocritical. That's a different nature from hating a Nazi because he killed your family in a gas-chamber, mind you.

This. I hate him cos he actually "worships" a monster that killed innocent children and people.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:12:32 PM
At 9/21/2011 6:08:35 PM, kohai wrote:

This. I hate him cos he actually "worships" a monster that killed innocent children and people.

But that's exactly what I was saying is hypocritical. You just hate him for him beliefs. His beliefs are centered on hate. It makes sense to hate the beliefs but he, personally, hasn't done anything.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:23:14 PM
At 9/21/2011 5:58:46 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I suppose I don't know.

However, the purpose of this thread is not to call him out on trolling. There's a possibility that he isn't even a Nazi and is just doing this to mess with us.

In which event, he is a definite troll.

I do that on other forums all the time. But based on the assumption that he is actually what he says he is, I still don't see what justification he would have for glorifying such a grizzly character. So I am inquiring into his reasons.

He will not give them to you. That's what we've been trying to tell you.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:27:24 PM
At 9/21/2011 6:12:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:

But that's exactly what I was saying is hypocritical. You just hate him for him beliefs. His beliefs are centered on hate. It makes sense to hate the beliefs but he, personally, hasn't done anything.

I think he overstepped the "hate" line and into the territory of "torture" and "murder."
kohai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:29:09 PM
At 9/21/2011 6:27:24 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 9/21/2011 6:12:32 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I think he overstepped the "hate" line and into the territory of "torture" and "murder."

Correct. Hate is okay. However, murder, torture and slavery is not.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2011 6:32:31 PM
At 9/21/2011 4:23:31 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
I don't know. Unless one wants to go FULL loony and say that the holocaust was a fake conspiracy.:

Most white supremecists do believe that the holocaust is a zionist conspiracy. Of course, that's absurd, but they do believe it.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 1:35:26 AM

One survivor reports:

You know it strikes me that these survivor accounts seem quite far fetched.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 11:08:08 AM
The funny thing is when I suggested he change his name to "Killallthebrownpeople" he said he wasn't in favor of that position.

I can totally get how a racist would esteem a murderer, but how they'd do so while being such a peaceful racist... :)
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.