Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Me

sadolite
Posts: 9,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 1:02:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 1:02:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
This site is addicting, I must walk away from it for awhile. Gotta go find something to fix or get some more work.

Shouldn't have posted this , now I will come back to see what people wrote. LOL
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2011 3:11:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 9/27/2011 1:02:59 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 9/27/2011 1:02:06 PM, sadolite wrote:
This site is addicting, I must walk away from it for awhile. Gotta go find something to fix or get some more work.

Shouldn't have posted this , now I will come back to see what people wrote. LOL

I agree, I really shouild not be here. Important things to do!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
sadolite
Posts: 9,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 11:00:41 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

You're on here aren't you? What does that say?
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
socialpinko
Posts: 11,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 11:15:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I never understood why people take age into account when insulting other members. I guess they're looking for a characteristic to latch ontu and age is easy.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 11:30:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 11:15:12 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I never understood why people take age into account when insulting other members. I guess they're looking for a characteristic to latch ontu and age is easy.

000ike is still super rude either way you look at it.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 12:19:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 11:30:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/2/2011 11:15:12 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I never understood why people take age into account when insulting other members. I guess they're looking for a characteristic to latch ontu and age is easy.

000ike is still super rude either way you look at it.

Coming from the guy who called me a nazi, and authoritarian douche bag the first time ever even spoke to him, making me call him an @$$hole afterwards. I'm the rude one....right........
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 12:22:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 12:19:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/2/2011 11:30:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/2/2011 11:15:12 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I never understood why people take age into account when insulting other members. I guess they're looking for a characteristic to latch ontu and age is easy.

000ike is still super rude either way you look at it.

Coming from the guy who called me a nazi, and authoritarian douche bag the first time ever even spoke to him, making me call him an @$$hole afterwards. I'm the rude one....right........

You know that you just fulfilled Darkkermit's description, right??
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2011 2:50:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/2/2011 12:22:36 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 10/2/2011 12:19:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 10/2/2011 11:30:09 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 10/2/2011 11:15:12 AM, socialpinko wrote:
At 10/2/2011 9:58:21 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 10/2/2011 1:26:18 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
1. Deactivate Account
2. Turn off computer
3. Get a life.
4. Success.

What compels snot nosed 15 year olds to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I never understood why people take age into account when insulting other members. I guess they're looking for a characteristic to latch ontu and age is easy.

000ike is still super rude either way you look at it.

Coming from the guy who called me a nazi, and authoritarian douche bag the first time ever even spoke to him, making me call him an @$$hole afterwards. I'm the rude one....right........

You know that you just fulfilled Darkkermit's description, right??

First time I talked to you, lulz. Hey, you were one forcing me to call you a nazi :p.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...