Okay, you can all breathe.

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 6:22:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 7:27:02 PM
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:11:07 PM
yteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyytttttttttttttttttttttdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddjmyedddddddddddddddt
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2011 8:17:23 PM
At 10/1/2011 6:22:55 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol

this one's best. Its a flash mob for people coming home from their travels. Everyone loves flash mobs :P
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault