Jump to topic:

How to pull off the impossible?

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2011 6:53:11 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Well My Girlfriend and I have been dating for two years. we use to go to the same school and see each other everyday but now I moved to a different school so we have a extremely hard time seeing each other. and because of that we both agree we have been fighting a lot for that reason. so what can we do? we do not want to break up.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2011 7:34:50 PM
I know you said you don't want to break up, but, honestly, a break would probably be the best thing for that relationship. In a while, you may end up wanting to get back together, or maybe not. But not seeing each other on those terms would be better than having a messy break up after fighting a lot.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2011 7:55:55 PM
Take several mistresses. Who's a good living equivalent for Marilyn Monroe?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2011 10:20:26 PM
Long distance relationships are possible, they just require additional patience and determination from both parties. They tend to compound and exaggerate existing issues in the relationship, so the beginning can be especially difficult. If you both want to make it work, it will.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2011 6:34:58 AM
I thought he meant something crazy like blow up a city by snapping your fingers or something. I'm dissapointed.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit