Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Happy Halloween ?

inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 1:56:34 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2011 1:44:23 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Deal with my hangover and finish my problem set.

Hangover. Youre too young to drink little one.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 3:12:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
And to you too. I plan to go kill monsters.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 3:23:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/31/2011 3:12:21 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
And to you too. I plan to go kill monsters.

Hey. Arent you already a monster ? Just asking.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2011 4:29:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Even if I was still.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:35:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Dressed up as Jimmy Urine (http://en.wikipedia.org...)/ a cross dresser/ a pervert.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:40:00 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I restocked my dungeon by telling the kids that came to my door that all the sweets were in my basement.

Good times.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 2:55:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 2:40:00 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
I restocked my dungeon by telling the kids that came to my door that all the sweets were in my basement.

Good times.

Boooooring.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 3:39:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I wrote notes from my history book and watched the Simpsons special.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:07:09 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I dressed up as an Illuminati member for Halloween. I had the scariest costume out of the whole party.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 4:33:44 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 4:07:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I dressed up as an Illuminati member for Halloween. I had the scariest costume out of the whole party.

Take any pictures?
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2011 5:32:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 4:33:44 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:07:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I dressed up as an Illuminati member for Halloween. I had the scariest costume out of the whole party.

Take any pictures?

No, but other people did. I'll wait and see if they post them.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 12:35:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 4:07:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I dressed up as an Illuminati member for Halloween. I had the scariest costume out of the whole party.

No one?

Well, I roffled.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2011 8:59:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/1/2011 5:32:35 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:33:44 PM, innomen wrote:
At 11/1/2011 4:07:09 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I dressed up as an Illuminati member for Halloween. I had the scariest costume out of the whole party.

Take any pictures?

No, but other people did. I'll wait and see if they post them.

By your standards that is concrete proof of the Illuminati and your membership in them...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.