Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Favorite font?

DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:09:02 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
When typing anything, what is your favorite font to use?

I love Microsoft Sans Serif already, and am starting to get on the Calibri train.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:22:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 9:09:02 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
When typing anything, what is your favorite font to use?

I love Microsoft Sans Serif already, and am starting to get on the Calibri train.

Calibri's nice. I like Trebuchet MS, too. Webdings and Wingdings and all those fonts would be really fun if I knew what I was typing. The keys don't match up with the things on the screen.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 9:59:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm an Arial man myself.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 10:30:50 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I have a plain old Microsoft edition and thus my only favorite font so far is Times New Roman, which is a bit sad since that's the default font that is used by students when they are writing papers, articles, essays, and so on...
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 10:45:31 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
American typewriter
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2011 11:04:33 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Times New Snowman
Anyone get the reference?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 1:21:10 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 10:30:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I have a plain old Microsoft edition and thus my only favorite font so far is Times New Roman, which is a bit sad since that's the default font that is used by students when they are writing papers, articles, essays, and so on...

I love times new roman.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2011 1:22:04 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/3/2011 11:13:35 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
I type all of my papers in 14 point helvetica.

Seriously? Thats terrible.

Okay I am a bit odd I know...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:50:39 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 11/5/2011 1:21:10 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/3/2011 10:30:50 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
I have a plain old Microsoft edition and thus my only favorite font so far is Times New Roman, which is a bit sad since that's the default font that is used by students when they are writing papers, articles, essays, and so on...

I love times new roman.

Funny, because, even though Calibri's my favorite font, I love Comic Sa--lololol. Couldn't say it with a straight face.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 8:49:24 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Jokermans cool, but it's too fancy to write long stuff with.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)