Sucide

nerdykiller
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 2:29:55 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am feeling a bit suicidal.
I lived my lie believing education is everything.
I gave my time and effort on education through the pain brought by your own friends and fellow brothers of so called Christ.
Now I am feeling an anger inside me its saying "What the Fvck have you done to your life? You try so hard through the hatred and what do you gain in the end?"

I know a few month ago My mother was super sick and in hospital and all that.
The doctors want her to return for check ups, since her heart stopped for some reason, and came back.
She doesn't want to go and she getting sick not that bad, but still.

On top of this I am facing other troubles...

I have some questions if you thought about suicide during any parts of your life.
Why would you want to suicide?
How would you suicide?
What is the main reason you want to suicide?
How would you die?
What will be your last words?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 6:27:28 AM
At 11/6/2011 2:29:55 AM, nerdykiller wrote:
I gave my time and effort on education through the pain brought by your own friends and fellow brothers of so called Christ.
Now I am feeling an anger inside me its saying "What the Fvck have you done to your life? You try so hard through the hatred and what do you gain in the end?"

You are 14, you can't possibly have fvcked your life up that badly. Is there any balance in your life, do you pursue education fanatically... because that is bad, you need balance. Take time out to sniff the flowers etc.

The doctors want her to return for check ups, since her heart stopped for some reason, and came back.

That is bad, you are allowed to be upset. No one is going to magic away the concern you have for your mum. You just have to deal with that.

Life is trouble, what is more preferable, existence with it's troubles, or non-existence. Also you are 14, by the time you are 28 you might be happy, married, with money and kids... or whatever it is that you want.

I have some questions if you thought about suicide during any parts of your life.
How would you suicide?
How would you die?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:14:14 AM
yeah 14 i think is a pretty ridiculously young age to be thinking about suicide at... i mean you're not gonna have experienced any of life's great things at that age... you're not gonna have had sex, driven a car, drank, taken drugs, really partied.. you're not gonna have had really connected with anyone, loved anyone outside your family.. you're not gonna have really appreciated beauty.. you're not gonna have really appreciated your life... you're not gonna have had any real independence... you're not gonna have walked the world in completely your own way...

fair enough, maybe not all of what i've said above might appeal to you.. you might not be a drug taking, partying kidna guy... but the point is, life is an experience... how many more things could i list there that you'd consider awesome to do? skydiving perhaps? or maybe that's me again lol... but your question "what the fvck have i done with my life?"... well... that'd be a question better answered with accomplishments than suicidie don't ya think? better answered in getting educated, making money and enjoying yourself with it maybe? or in just travelling the world, learning that way, working whatever job or contract you can get? i dunno... it'd be better answered in doing whatever besides dying with nothing accomplished.. the world is your oyster...

as ridiculously young as i'd consider you to be thinking of such things, i thought of them too at your age... i was a ridiculous kid too lol.. i actually went so far as to say "fvck this," leave school and try to build myself a life i'd enjoy... i took a job at 17, moved to the other side of the country to my family... and now i'm still trapped in that fvcking job lol.. wrong move lol... completely missed out on the whole college scene... or, well, i missed out on not having to do anything but what i wanted to do for the 4 years that is college where i'm from, which was definitely a loss lol... but i did experience a lot along the way all the same... enough to build a love of life in me to be sure... might've caught a few college parties along the way all right ;) no matter what your circumstances in life at any given time, no matter how heart breaking or boring they may be, never say "well this is it".. because it's not... the world is huge...

i'd say you won't know what you want until you're a man... you know, grown up.. i say don't make any rash, life altering moves until then... your life's not so bad.. nobody accomplishes anything by the time they're 14 lol.. i say take it easy.. life might get you down sometimes... but it always gets better... there's always more worth doing and more worth seeing... death is the last adventure... there's so much to be done before it... why not do it? why not accomplish and experience with your life?

my cousin committed suicide at around your age around the christmas before last. it was one of the saddest times of my life. he was a little bollox like me.. him and i were my nana's little bolloxing rogues of grandchildren.. we were a lot more alike eachother than any of the rest of the famiy.. and i'd not seen him in a long time beforehand.. he looked up to me and was always asking about me i've since been told.. and since i've often wished i could say all this that i'm saying to you now to him.. i've often thought that if i'd just known he was thinking that way, that if i'd just known what he was gonna do, i could've enticed him out of it... i'm sure i could've even... but i didn't and now he's gone.. he's missed out on so much beautiful living i think and all through some silly notions he got stuck in his head as a kid... he devastated his family and everyone who loved him.. and for literally nothing probably.. for his non-existence probably.. suicide and at a young age with so many other possibilities before you is a truly sad and silly way to go i think... but it's your life...
signature
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 8:18:04 AM
I second what CereNarc said...

...I didn't respond to this at first, because it seemed like a sincere plea for help, and I didn't want to fck that up if you were being serious...

But, the best thing I can think to tell you is that it's always a mistake to base your life around any one thing. You should appreciate life for what it is. With non-being comes no delicious food, no sunshine, no orgasms. The best parts of life are those you cannot live without, and I'm sure you're yet to experience all of it. Things that may make your life better if you work at it hard enough, such as education, should always come secondary to just living life and appreciating it. If you're not happy, simply seek a new direction, don't automatically give it all up.

Mah two cents.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 2:10:10 PM
This song should cheer you up.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 2:14:53 PM

It always comes down to cognitive dissonance. Being a drooling little bag of mental illness.

How would you suicide?

If you are going to go down, go down in flames, I say. I don't know, but it would have to be awesome. Maybe an explosion or something.

That or drug overdose, though that isn't as epic.

Because I wasn't keepin' it real. I didn't accept reality for what it was. Basically, I was being a whiny poosie.

How would you die?

eh?

Please.. before I go, I buried my entire fortune, I want you to go.... to have... it... It's located...at...... gyuuuuuuh...
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 2:41:08 PM
At 11/6/2011 2:14:53 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:

It always comes down to cognitive dissonance. Being a drooling little bag of mental illness.

How would you suicide?

If you are going to go down, go down in flames, I say. I don't know, but it would have to be awesome. Maybe an explosion or something.

That or drug overdose, though that isn't as epic.

Because I wasn't keepin' it real. I didn't accept reality for what it was. Basically, I was being a whiny poosie.

How would you die?

eh?

Please.. before I go, I buried my entire fortune, I want you to go.... to have... it... It's located...at...... gyuuuuuuh...

Rofl.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 5:45:49 PM

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

Listen, you pvssy, if you're suicidal, you shouldn't be saying so on the internet unless its a cry for help. If it's a cry for help, don't insult the memories of people who actually kill themselves.

I have my own plans to go, and suffice to say they would raise a few eyebrows, but don't try to pawn off your pain, realistic or not, onto random internet avatars.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 5:57:16 PM
At 11/6/2011 5:45:49 PM, Wnope wrote:

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

Listen, you pvssy, if you're suicidal, you shouldn't be saying so on the internet unless its a cry for help. If it's a cry for help, don't insult the memories of people who actually kill themselves.

I have my own plans to go, and suffice to say they would raise a few eyebrows, but don't try to pawn off your pain, realistic or not, onto random internet avatars.

The internet is the wrong place for something like this, but did you really have to insult him? Ignoring suicide posts is a better decision than posting aggressively to a possibly emotionally unstable person.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 6:07:19 PM
No, not at all.

In fact, I'd say the same thing to someone in real life. I've done so a few times.

I've felt suicidal before. I never told anyone at the time, I didn't want help. I wanted to die. I tried to OD, but I ended up living. I was a little disappointed with myself to be honest. Attempting to kill yourself is like admitting that you've failed at life. If you botched a suicide, that makes you a failure at failing.

It wasn't really too long after that though that I completely cured my depression. I speak from personal experience when I say that people are far more capable of effecting their disposition than they realize, and contrary to what a lot of quacky psychiatrist types try, it has absolutely nothing to do with deluding yourself. It has to do with keeping it as real as possible.

Depression can only be cured through a mental process that eventually leads to super sanity.

Seated before you are the typinated scribblings of one such super sane person. No need to ask for autographs, I'm just a regular jag-off like any one of you. Humbly trodding along on my god given destiny to save the world. That's right, you knew me before it was cool to grovel at the base of that statue they are going to build in the middle of town. Yes, every town.

I am who the prophets speak of. Partake of my pubic lice, and the path will be made clear.
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2011 11:07:09 PM
There is no reason, ever, to commit suicide.
I've had some pretty stressful educational experiences as well.
Get a C in one class, big f.ucking deal life goes on as they say. You can't work yourself up. It only makes it harder. The kids I know who get the best grades are the ones who stress themselves out the least, who do their work willingly and enthusiastically, not the ones who slave until 11PM every night and take a million prep tests.

I'm sorry about your mom. I don't know what to say. I won't speak for her, but I'll say that she would probably want you to be safe and happy when she's sick. The last thing she wants you to do in her time of crisis is to lose track of yourself.

Keep it together. Its really cliche, but the phrase "life goes on" applies. When you've reached the bottom, the only way to go is up. Figure out you're own priorities in life, and see how and why you can achieve them. Never say you can't do something.
That's enough preaching from me. You get the deal.

This song pretty much sums it all up. I guess.

@wnope: I just lost respect for you.
gerrandesquire
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 5:56:39 AM
Yeah, though everyone here is spot on on what I would like to say, just remember, you are not unintelligent and you know that. Decades later, you might be anything, a high profile businessman, a corporate, hell, you might be a Prime minister, or a president. And you'll never know what you could have been just because you got weak.

Your life is a story, make it a success, dont give up because months later, all this is going to look trivial.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:10:53 AM
I have also lost respect for wnope.
I've ha friends who were suicidal, and s much as it hurt to discuss it with them, doing so made them realize how much I care about them. The only advice I can offer you is surround yourself with people who make you laugh. It gets me out of my depressive funk every time.

Also, if you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message at any time.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:51:37 AM
At 11/7/2011 10:44:46 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Exercise. Go for a run etc whatever.
Trust me, I KNOW.

Running is a great way to make yourself feel better.

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands" - Legally Blonde
(or anyone else for that matter)

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:06:09 AM
Desires of suicide come from a more basic desire of just wanting to give up. It usually not that the person wants to die, per say, but that they no longer want the "stuggling" of life (whatever that "stuggle" may be in their case). The best way is to find little things that make you happy. Exercise is a great ways, even if just a walk. Cut back your friends to just those real close ones, you don't need all those fair weather friends, just those that will see you through the storms. And of course, talking, but to those that will listen and help you work through them, not those that will judge you and think "this person is mental, I hope he doesn't name me in his goodbye letter".
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 11:12:27 AM
My little brother (13 years younger) was very suicidal much of his young life, until I finally had it with him, took off his own belt, tried to strangle him, and led him out into the front yard with the belt still around his neck, yelling at him, is this what you want???? ...and neighbors coming out to watch the scene.

I probably should have gone to jail for that stunt, but I felt it was worth it. My little brother never had a 'suicidal lapse' after that traumatic experience.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 12:05:12 PM
Greyparrot, if it got through to him, it was the right thing to do. I wish I had the guts to take drastic measures like that.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 4:12:16 PM

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

DDO would make any 14 year old want to commit suicide. Your 14 what are you doing on this egg head boring site. You should be outside playing.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2011 10:02:40 PM
At 11/7/2011 4:12:16 PM, sadolite wrote:

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

DDO would make any 14 year old want to commit suicide. Your 14 what are you doing on this egg head boring site. You should be outside playing.

I was 13 when I joined.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 11:57:08 AM
Keep in mind that problems are temporary. Suicide is the permanent end of all things because of temporary problems. Things do get better. I would call a help line and seek professional help immediately.
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:40:10 PM

I've never been depressed enough to get close to wanting to commit suicide. I'm getting pretty depressed about my religious beliefs, as my faith is declining allot. But on the other hand I still love life.
How would you suicide?
I would take all my clothes off and jump off a really high building.

How would you die?
I'd probably just be screaming on the way down.

Also why are 1 and 3 the same, and 2 and 4?

I think suicide is pretty stupid, especially (as others have pointed out) at your age. Life always gets better.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:45:05 PM
At 11/6/2011 5:45:49 PM, Wnope wrote:

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

huh?
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Cerebral_Narcissist: "Cool story bro."
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 3:46:34 PM
At 11/6/2011 6:27:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

You are 14, you can't possibly have fvcked your life up that badly. Is there any balance in your life, do you pursue education fanatically... because that is bad, you need balance. Take time out to sniff the flowers etc.

That is bad, you are allowed to be upset. No one is going to magic away the concern you have for your mum. You just have to deal with that.

Life is trouble, what is more preferable, existence with it's troubles, or non-existence. Also you are 14, by the time you are 28 you might be happy, married, with money and kids... or whatever it is that you want.

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

NC gave good advice.
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 5:46:37 PM
At 11/8/2011 11:57:08 AM, nonentity wrote:
Keep in mind that problems are temporary. Suicide is the permanent end of all things because of temporary problems. Things do get better. I would call a help line and seek professional help immediately.

Not all problems are temporary, assuming by "temporary" you mean not lasting the duration of one's life. One's negative view of their problems are often temporary, but again, not always. In such cases, suicide could be a viable option.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 7:43:15 PM
At 11/8/2011 3:46:34 PM, reasonable75 wrote:
At 11/6/2011 6:27:28 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

How would you suicide?
How would you die?

NC gave good advice.

Cerebral_Narcissist*

jimtimmy wrote:

reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 7:49:32 PM
At 11/8/2011 5:46:37 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 11/8/2011 11:57:08 AM, nonentity wrote:

Not all problems are temporary, assuming by "temporary" you mean not lasting the duration of one's life. One's negative view of their problems are often temporary, but again, not always. In such cases, suicide could be a viable option.

Really....

Shut up

jimtimmy wrote:

phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2011 8:19:04 PM
At 11/7/2011 10:44:46 AM, marcuscato wrote:
Exercise. Go for a run etc whatever.
Trust me, I KNOW.

Completely agree. A few weeks ago I had a pretty disappointing and discouraging week. I did allot of running/walking which helped to lift my spirits. It was also just nice to get out of the house.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)