This sucks.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:41:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
My girlfriend broke up with me.

On 11/11 (which happened to be our anniversary)

Randomly

Via text message...

While I was at a debate tournament (which screwed me over in that, too.)

Who does stuff like this???
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:51:35 PM
I'm sorry to hear that!. :( That does suck! Why did she break up with you? And you should screw up her next relationship for that.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:54:37 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:51:35 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that!. :( That does suck! Why did she break up with you? And you should screw up her next relationship for that.

She wasnt "ready" apparently. I guess pre-marital hand holding and kissing was too much for her to handle, lol. The worst part is that I was never going to ask her out or anything, but she got her friends to convince me to; then once I really start liking her she just ends it..over a text message (worst part, thats so cowardly)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:56:07 PM
This year is going quite badly...even the weather seems to show signs of depression!:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:58:09 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:54:37 PM, thett3 wrote:

She wasnt "ready" apparently. I guess pre-marital hand holding and kissing was too much for her to handle, lol. The worst part is that I was never going to ask her out or anything, but she got her friends to convince me to; then once I really start liking her she just ends it..over a text message (worst part, thats so cowardly)

Lol do what I did at one time. Hire a gang of girls to beat the sh!t out of her.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:59:10 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:58:09 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Lol do what I did at one time. Hire a gang of girls to beat the sh!t out of her.

Nah I'm passive aggressive. I took a picture with this girl she thought I had a crush on and was fanatically jealous of...new profile pic on facebook >:)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 3:59:25 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:56:07 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
This year is going quite badly...even the weather seems to show signs of depression!:)

I know right?

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:00:33 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:59:10 PM, thett3 wrote:

Nah I'm passive aggressive. I took a picture with this girl she thought I had a crush on and was fanatically jealous of...new profile pic on facebook >:)

Ohhh Thats a good one lol

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:03:23 PM
And I ended up going 2-2 at my tournament (debate is really important to me) and didn't make it to octas which sucks bc I really need those state points!!

I lost BADLY in my first 2 rounds bcause I was so out of it
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:07:13 PM
At 11/13/2011 4:03:23 PM, thett3 wrote:
And I ended up going 2-2 at my tournament (debate is really important to me) and didn't make it to octas which sucks bc I really need those state points!!

I lost BADLY in my first 2 rounds bcause I was so out of it

Lol You better get back at her for that.

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:20:00 PM
Ah. You know, that reminds me of six years ago when I chatted with a random friend's sister on MSN. She asked if I had a girlfriend, and if I searched for one (I sarcastically said yes), and she started liking me a lot. She told all her friends and stuff. Then one day, she slowly talking about girlfriends again, and asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend. I said, "No thanks."

She was very mad and I never heard from her since.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 4:31:43 PM
At 11/13/2011 4:20:00 PM, Mirza wrote:
Ah. You know, that reminds me of six years ago when I chatted with a random friend's sister on MSN. She asked if I had a girlfriend, and if I searched for one (I sarcastically said yes), and she started liking me a lot. She told all her friends and stuff. Then one day, she slowly talking about girlfriends again, and asked me if I wanted to be her boyfriend. I said, "No thanks."

She was very mad and I never heard from her since.

LOL

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 5:51:44 PM
It just proves that texting is anti social behavior. People who text are just saying you aren't worth the effort of a phone call even though making the phone call takes less key stokes.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 7:44:19 PM
I would send her this video.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2011 11:56:56 PM
Goddamn, thats ridiculous. Not sure whats worse, it being over text or during a debate tournament. Probably the debate tournament...really hard to focus when you've got stuff on your mind.

The fact that it was on your anniversary, 11/11 no less, leads me to believe that this was planned. She probably intended to break up with you on this specific day, which is even worse if true.

Do you mind quoting the specific message sent? If there's personal stuff in it you don't want us to hear then by all means don't. At least, how long was it?
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 5:40:34 PM
At 11/13/2011 11:56:56 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Goddamn, thats ridiculous. Not sure whats worse, it being over text or during a debate tournament. Probably the debate tournament...really hard to focus when you've got stuff on your mind.

The fact that it was on your anniversary, 11/11 no less, leads me to believe that this was planned. She probably intended to break up with you on this specific day, which is even worse if true.

Do you mind quoting the specific message sent? If there's personal stuff in it you don't want us to hear then by all means don't. At least, how long was it?

Sure PM me if you want to see it.

BTW guys, my facbook profile pic is now me with two other girls >:)....I guess thats a bit immature of me..oh well.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

reasonable75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 10:32:12 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:41:26 PM, thett3 wrote:

Randomly

Via text message...

Text message.... that does suck. Good luck on the future bro.
"There's a false assumption about science operating here. Science is not in principle committed to the idea that there's no after-life, or that the mind is identical to the brain, or that materialism is true. Science is completely open to whatever in fact is true." - Sam Harris

jimtimmy wrote:
"Look at me look at me look at me! I am a scary racist... trololololol. Oh noes somene is holding me to account for my sh1t."

Cerebral_Narcissist: "Cool story bro."
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2011 11:03:25 PM
At 11/14/2011 5:40:34 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/13/2011 11:56:56 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Sure PM me if you want to see it.

BTW guys, my facbook profile pic is now me with two other girls >:)....I guess thats a bit immature of me..oh well.

Your my hero.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 12:02:46 AM
At 11/13/2011 5:51:44 PM, sadolite wrote:
It just proves that texting is anti social behavior. People who text are just saying you aren't worth the effort of a phone call even though making the phone call takes less key stokes.

It also proves that you and your fellow middle aged brethren are always right and are the supreme authority below god. Be clear with your implications.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 12:10:52 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that, thett.

You might not want to hear this, but you deserve better. breaking up over text is shallow & inconsiderate.

You are probably hurting bad right now, but just remember, it will only get better. Take it one day at a time. One door closed, another one opens :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
ravynkelley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 8:25:25 AM

Hirin a gang of girls will do nothin but start sh!t and anyways if u really liked her then try and see what went wrong but dont pressure her and like if she really liked you believe me she will come back to u but dont let her play you i mean as a girl i can tell u we can be big time b!tches sometimes lol
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 3:59:32 PM
At 11/13/2011 3:41:26 PM, thett3 wrote:

Randomly

Via text message...

For me its that she (maybe) is already taken and everybody in my school wants her. I havent told her yet but I have not gottne a result yet...
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 5:50:15 PM
At 11/15/2011 6:53:58 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
Burn her house down.

That's excactly what I was saying when I read the post.

You might need to see a doctor since I had to.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2011 10:10:49 PM
Thanks for the kindness everyone! All these girls are flirting with me now...probably because I'm a stud. (kidding, more than likely because they feel bad)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2011 7:15:48 AM
At 11/15/2011 10:10:49 PM, thett3 wrote:
Thanks for the kindness everyone! All these girls are flirting with me now...probably because I'm a stud. (kidding, more than likely because they feel bad)

Ah yes, the rebound. Be careful with that. Although I suppose you'll have to learn the hard way anyway...
Rob