Jump to topic:

Departing

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 2:22:29 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Took a little bit longer than intended, but I've been in the process of moving to Austin Texas for the last month or two.

I won't be around for a little bit. Couldn't give an estimate as to when I'll be back online, so I won't.

But I'm gone, won't have computer access after today.

While I'm gone, do the sexy thing, and vote for Rogue and I in the upcoming election.

Or don't, you sally.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 2:37:30 PM
Last time I tried to walk.

This time I'm taking a bus, and I'm significantly more prepared.

I've managed to save a lot more money than I thought possible, and a few kind fellows invested a little money into my business, which helped considerably.

There really isn't much one can do in Chicago, it isn't a good place to be if you are poor. There is little opportunity, just husslin'. I'd like to be where there is more work for people in my business.

Plus, I'm just sick of this place. Been here my whole life. Ole Chicago she's uh woman thata make uh young man uh bum. She howl like the wind, make m' heart grow cold.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 2:40:14 PM
At 12/2/2011 2:37:30 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Last time I tried to walk.

This time I'm taking a bus, and I'm significantly more prepared.

I've managed to save a lot more money than I thought possible, and a few kind fellows invested a little money into my business, which helped considerably.

There really isn't much one can do in Chicago, it isn't a good place to be if you are poor. There is little opportunity, just husslin'. I'd like to be where there is more work for people in my business.

Plus, I'm just sick of this place. Been here my whole life. Ole Chicago she's uh woman thata make uh young man uh bum. She howl like the wind, make m' heart grow cold.

Your takng the bus. Pansy!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
tornshoe92
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2011 6:53:52 PM
At 12/2/2011 4:39:59 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Well good luck. You're picking the right state to move to. xD

But the wrong city.
"Next time I see a little old lady going to church I am going kick her in the ovaries because she is personally responsible for this. Thanks Izbo." -C_N
lotus_flower
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 5:19:05 PM
i'd go california, TX is sh1t... but that's just me.
"Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it."
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything
http://www.bbc.co.uk...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2011 5:20:42 PM
Cosmic, I'd think you of all people would be repulsed by the Conservative Bible belt, especially the state home to Bush and Perry. lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2011 9:45:18 AM
At 12/2/2011 2:22:29 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Took a little bit longer than intended, but I've been in the process of moving to Austin Texas for the last month or two.

I won't be around for a little bit. Couldn't give an estimate as to when I'll be back online, so I won't.

But I'm gone, won't have computer access after today.

While I'm gone, do the sexy thing, and vote for Rogue and I in the upcoming election.

Or don't, you sally.

Take care; be safe; have fun; come back.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 4:10:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Typing on a touch phone is a pain in the arse.