Jump to topic:

I need help too.

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 6:14:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
this is an addition about asking someone to winterball I want to ask this girl out too. She is 2 years older than me and lives a state away from me. Her dad is my teacher. I have innumerable competition from all over please help.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 6:22:01 PM
Asking out an older girl in a different state = waste of time, and a good way to endanger whatever relationship you do have with her.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 6:23:25 PM
At 12/12/2011 6:14:17 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
this is an addition about asking someone to winterball I want to ask this girl out too. She is 2 years older than me and lives a state away from me. Her dad is my teacher. I have innumerable competition from all over please help.

You want to ask out one of your teacher's daughters? And she lives in another state?

First, regarless of how many states away she is, how many miles is it and how long (time wise) does it take to drive there?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 6:24:25 PM
At 12/12/2011 6:23:25 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

You want to ask out one of your teacher's daughters? And she lives in another state?

First, regarless of how many states away she is, how many miles is it and how long (time wise) does it take to drive there?

Also, should we continue to assume you are 53 as it says on your profile? Or should we assume a different age?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 6:54:13 PM
At 12/12/2011 6:24:25 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Also, should we continue to assume you are 53 as it says on your profile? Or should we assume a different age?

I'm his facebook friend and can assure you he is not 53.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/12/2011 10:20:17 PM

Learn to shuffle (at least this well)...

Then, somehow play this song when she is around.
Then, ask her to suck your... be your date.
Then, shots, shots, shots, shots.
???
Profit.

What could go wrong?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 6:07:24 AM

PA-NJ
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 6:07:54 AM
At 12/12/2011 6:24:25 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

different age try teenager.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2011 6:08:40 AM
At 12/12/2011 10:20:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Learn to shuffle (at least this well)...

Then, somehow play this song when she is around.
Then, ask her to suck your... be your date.
Then, shots, shots, shots, shots.
???
Profit.

What could go wrong?

I'm not legally able to drink.
Dude. Shades