Jump to topic:

God help me!

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 2:24:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I seriously need advice I just got shot down friday. And now another guy is coming picture and has pretty good chance. I tried to forget her but was not able. I'm heartbroken and enraged help.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 5:19:33 PM
I am helping you, you wanker. This, like everything I put you through is meant to teach you something. Not really, but you silly humans might as well look at it that way.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 5:40:50 PM
At 12/18/2011 5:19:33 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I am helping you, you wanker. This, like everything I put you through is meant to teach you something. Not really, but you silly humans might as well look at it that way.

Lolol
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:10:31 PM

God himself was not supposed to respond to this post it was just an expression. You arent God he has a name and it isnt cosmicalfonzo.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:25:46 PM
At 12/18/2011 6:10:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

God himself was not supposed to respond to this post it was just an expression. You arent God he has a name and it isnt cosmicalfonzo.

What is it???
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 6:30:16 PM
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.

*vanishes in a cloud of pseudo-divine radish dust*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:18:27 PM
At 12/18/2011 6:30:16 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.

*vanishes in a cloud of pseudo-divine radish dust*

Not the point just help me out. I'm gonna go insane.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:20:21 PM
At 12/18/2011 6:25:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/18/2011 6:10:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

What is it???

Yehovah or יהוה
Dude. Shades
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:24:06 PM
At 12/18/2011 2:24:45 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I seriously need advice I just got shot down friday. And now another guy is coming picture and has pretty good chance. I tried to forget her but was not able. I'm heartbroken and enraged help.

Yikes, dude.

If you want someone to approach this in all seriousness, then seek therapy.

Every single person that has ever existed has been rejected. Think about it.

Let's say a woman sleeps with 15 men on average throughout their lives. Now, let's say that mens leep with an average 15 men throughout their lives.

That means you have a (15/7,000,000,000)^2 chance in sleeping with any woman you meet.

But, it still happens, so when it does, just appreciate the miracle. ^_^
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:25:14 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:24:06 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/18/2011 2:24:45 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Yikes, dude.

If you want someone to approach this in all seriousness, then seek therapy.

Every single person that has ever existed has been rejected. Think about it.

Let's say a woman sleeps with 15 men on average throughout their lives. Now, let's say that men sleep with an average 15 women throughout their lives.

That means you have a (15/7,000,000,000)^2 chance in sleeping with any woman you meet.

But, it still happens, so when it does, just appreciate the miracle. ^_^

Lmfao, fixed.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:30:28 PM
Start calling her. If she doesn't answer, leave a long message about your love. Call back after a few hours and repeat. If she does answer, do the same thing.. maybe cry, and threaten suicide.

Go over to her house and talk to her. Threaten to not eat until she goes out with you. Send her letters and presents constantly.

Eventually, she will understand how much you care, and have sex with you. If she doesn't do this, it means she is the shy submissive type. She wants you to TAKE her, if you get what I mean.

If you please her enough, she'll stick around for a more long term relationship. If you are terrible in bed, you'll probably never see her again.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:44:15 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:30:28 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Start calling her. If she doesn't answer, leave a long message about your love. Call back after a few hours and repeat. If she does answer, do the same thing.. maybe cry, and threaten suicide.

She doesn't have a voice mail. I'm more homicidal than suicidal

Go over to her house and talk to her. Threaten to not eat until she goes out with you. Send her letters and presents constantly.

She lives in Jersey I live in PA. OK.

Eventually, she will understand how much you care, and have sex with you. If she doesn't do this, it means she is the shy submissive type. She wants you to TAKE her, if you get what I mean.

I get it but I don't want her dad to kill me after all he is my teacher.

If you please her enough, she'll stick around for a more long term relationship. If you are terrible in bed, you'll probably never see her again.

I'm pretty sure were both virgins.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:51:18 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:30:28 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
. Threaten to not eat until she goes out with you.

Go without cheeseburgers are you crazy?
Dude. Shades
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:53:15 PM
Omfg, I almost posted "inb4 crazy takes this seriously," but decided against it, thinking he would just be offended.

That would have been classic.

Thanks for causing me to fear for this poor girl and brutally murdering comedy in one fell swoop, Cambridge.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:54:20 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:44:15 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
I get it but I don't want her dad to kill me after all he is my teacher.

Omfg.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:55:20 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:53:15 PM, Ren wrote:
Omfg, I almost posted "inb4 crazy takes this seriously," but decided against it, thinking he would just be offended.

Thanks for causing me to fear for this poor girl and brutally murdering comedy in one fell swoop, Cambridge.

What? Why fear for her. I am perfect for her. I will treat her like what she is a queen.
Dude. Shades
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:56:46 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:55:20 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

What? Why fear for her. I am perfect for her. I will treat her like what she is a queen.

I'm debating calling the cops on you.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:57:23 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:56:46 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/18/2011 9:55:20 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

I'm debating calling the cops on you.

What why?
Dude. Shades
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 9:58:03 PM

Omfffffffffffffffffffg.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:00:28 PM
At 12/18/2011 9:58:03 PM, Ren wrote:

Omfffffffffffffffffffg.

That was a joke. Seriously?
Dude. Shades
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:02:05 PM
At 12/18/2011 10:00:28 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Omfffffffffffffffffffg.

Dude, this whole thread is scary as fck.

I hope you're 13 and just never had a girlfriend before or something.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:03:21 PM
At 12/18/2011 10:02:05 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/18/2011 10:00:28 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Omfffffffffffffffffffg.

Dude, this whole thread is scary as fck.

I hope you're 13 and just never had a girlfriend before or something.

Actually i'm 15 but the rest is accurate.
Dude. Shades
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:13:35 PM
what happened? cozmic called you a wanker and you said a man, if you did that to a man then ew. Also this forum is ew. And even my post is ew. paradox...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 10:14:56 PM
At 12/18/2011 10:13:35 PM, 16kadams wrote:
what happened? cozmic called you a wanker and you said a man, if you did that to a man then ew. Also this forum is ew. And even my post is ew. paradox...

What the hell are you talking about?
Dude. Shades