Jump to topic:

Happy Holidays To You All

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 1:32:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Enjoy your Holiday weekend, I know I will be enjoying mine for sure.
Lets throw a New Year's Party here at DDO ! Yeaaaaaah baby !!!
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 1:53:54 PM
2 pints of vodka are in my system already. The holidays are a time to celebrate. Love to all I say. I hate Christmas music, but I love the goodwill people have during this time. Even something as simple as crossing traffic seems easier when people have the holiday attitude. I wish that people had that attitude all year long.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:09:39 PM
No Merry CHRISTMAS CHRISTmas you out of all people should know better.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 4:35:41 PM
At 12/21/2011 4:09:39 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

I just thought I'd like to share -- I really don't like you.

Anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 9:24:45 PM
At 12/21/2011 4:35:41 PM, Ren wrote:
At 12/21/2011 4:09:39 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

I just thought I'd like to share -- I really don't like you.

Anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Why not? I never do anything to anyone. If I do sorry. I try to help.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2011 9:27:50 PM
I have to cantor at the Christmas Eve Mass and I have the really important Descant part and I've lost my voice due to either the season, psychological distress, or crying. Any suggestions on how to get your voice back or soothe your throat?
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 7:13:04 AM
Sadly, many years ago our mid-winter festivities were hijacked by religious zealots who wanted us to celebrate the birth of the founder of their sect – Jesus Christ - and they sought to rebrand the traditional Yuletide celebrations as "Christmas" in his honour.

The fact is, the Christians of Northern Europe didn't adopt the 25th December to mark Jesus Christ's birthday until around three or four hundred years after he died (supposing he even existed at all) and this is generally accepted to have been the way they wrecked Yuletide which was, until then, widely celebrated. (1)

These early Christians coerced the population of Northern Europe into observing Christmas and, as a result of their bullying, the real meaning of Yuletide was largely forgotten and all we have to remember our original festival are Yuletide logs, holly, ivy and mistletoe – and the fact that the festive season lasts for twelve days rather than just one.

http://www.debate.org...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 8:45:45 AM
At 12/21/2011 1:53:54 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
2 pints of vodka are in my system already. The holidays are a time to celebrate. Love to all I say. I hate Christmas music, but I love the goodwill people have during this time. Even something as simple as crossing traffic seems easier when people have the holiday attitude. I wish that people had that attitude all year long.

Go easy on the alcohol this year. If the state troopers stop you, youre gonna get a ticket for sure. Happy New Year, and dont drive drunk !
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 9:22:42 AM
At 12/22/2011 8:45:45 AM, inferno wrote:

Go easy on the alcohol this year. If the state troopers stop you, youre gonna get a ticket for sure. Happy New Year, and dont drive drunk !

A ticket? Is that all? Over here it's a minimum 1 year driving ban.

How much is a DUI ticket in the States? It might work out cheaper than taking taxis.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 10:32:19 AM
At 12/22/2011 9:22:42 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
At 12/22/2011 8:45:45 AM, inferno wrote:

A ticket? Is that all? Over here it's a minimum 1 year driving ban.

How much is a DUI ticket in the States? It might work out cheaper than taking taxis.

Actually if you are moderately drunk they will ticket you instead.
But if you are way over then you will get hit with a driving ban or restriction. And if you hit someone then it is over for you.......
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 10:56:13 AM
Ugh, I think I rotted a hole in my stomach. What possessed me to start drinking so early in the day?

On the bright side, i didn't throw up, and I still feel drunk. Lul.

I don't drive anyway, sold my beater of a car for a bus ticket.

Speaking of drinking and tickets, in Illinois you are pretty much guaranteed to get raped by tge long hard shaft of the law if you drive under the influence. Don't know about Texas.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
CrimsonTokala
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 3:05:44 PM
: At 12/21/2011 9:27:50 PM, WriterSelbe wrote:
I have to cantor at the Christmas Eve Mass and I have the really important Descant part and I've lost my voice due to either the season, psychological distress, or crying. Any suggestions on how to get your voice back or soothe your throat?

Hot tea works wonders. Just don't have it to hot or you'll make it worse. :)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/22/2011 3:10:23 PM
At 12/22/2011 7:13:04 AM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Sadly, many years ago our mid-winter festivities were hijacked by religious zealots who wanted us to celebrate the birth of the founder of their sect – Jesus Christ - and they sought to rebrand the traditional Yuletide celebrations as "Christmas" in his honour.

The fact is, the Christians of Northern Europe didn't adopt the 25th December to mark Jesus Christ's birthday until around three or four hundred years after he died (supposing he even existed at all) and this is generally accepted to have been the way they wrecked Yuletide which was, until then, widely celebrated. (1)

These early Christians coerced the population of Northern Europe into observing Christmas and, as a result of their bullying, the real meaning of Yuletide was largely forgotten and all we have to remember our original festival are Yuletide logs, holly, ivy and mistletoe – and the fact that the festive season lasts for twelve days rather than just one.

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.youtube.com...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-