Jump to topic:

A problem

Broskey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 3:16:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Recently I was diagnosed with herpes and i'm having trouble dealing with it. The doctor said there was nothing he can do but, to apply an ointment so, the swelling won't be so bad.

Does anyone have the same problem or have any advice for me? Thanks.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 5:04:12 AM
At 12/23/2011 3:16:54 AM, Broskey wrote:
Recently I was diagnosed with herpes and i'm having trouble dealing with it. The doctor said there was nothing he can do but, to apply an ointment so, the swelling won't be so bad.

Does anyone have the same problem or have any advice for me? Thanks.

Really, and you're 17?

Is this serious? Somehow, I doubt it.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 5:21:46 AM
You're asking for help with herpes over the internet? Really? That's like bathing yourself in gravy and jumping into a bear pit.

Anyway, I doubt anyone here has better advice than your doctor.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/23/2011 8:59:29 AM
This topic is a troll to get members to disclose their embarrassing medical problems.

Maybe....

I don't know, find dating websites that specialize with those who have herpes. Use craigslist to find those who have it. Always use a condom, or something..
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp