Jump to topic:

The best time of your day

goodwill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:03:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Mine is 7 oclock in the morning when I go eat breakfast.
Bacon (or sausage), eggs, orange juice.. mmmmm.....
Enjoy small things and you will be happier in life.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:06:14 PM
At 1/11/2012 4:03:57 PM, goodwill wrote:
Mine is 7 oclock in the morning when I go eat breakfast.
Bacon (or sausage), eggs, orange juice.. mmmmm.....
Enjoy small things and you will be happier in life.

Any day that I wake up late, play LIVE for he whole day, and get to eat hot biscuits, smothered in jelly and butter, with sausage and/or bacon.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:12:49 PM
When I go to sleep.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:25:38 PM
3:00 PM. I get home.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:36:00 PM
At 1/11/2012 4:33:09 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Whenever I get on DDO. >: )

+1 and ditto.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 4:50:45 PM
At 1/11/2012 4:50:18 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
Its the split second after I sit down, turn around, and I think maybe, just maybe you won't be sitting there.

I don't even know what I'm quoting, but it stuck with me.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 10:25:42 PM
Whenever I take a jog. My worst part is any time I'm driving around town. There's something extremely liberating about being out on foot, and the exact opposite while I'm in traffic...
Rob
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 10:40:51 PM
Approximately c3:00-5:00 to 9-00 to 10:00 o'clock in the day.

Morning times are very annoying and my school day is barely memorable; the end of the school day often leaves fresh impressions that flow gently like ripples, and oftentimes I enjoy sitting at home having a sense of freedom though this is sometimes marred by the homework that I have to complete and the worries.

Today, my school day was marked by a rather silly goose-chase after one person and another, concerning the registeration for the AP exam. I was forced to go from the guidance counselor to a rather unhelpful counselor (seven floors between) and back to the college office as well as sending an email to an assistant principal....And after reading his response, which seemed to show a sense of impatience:

As the instructions indicate.....

NOTE: You can verify which exams you have and/or are registered for by ::accessing your individual Daedalus account. It will be posted before the ::December break and updated on January 25th, 2012. (The last item under school.)

Therefore, your payments will be indicated on the next update.... January 25.

I just realized how much I wasted my lunch period..........:(
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 10:44:10 PM
At 1/11/2012 10:40:51 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
Approximately c3:00-5:00 to 9-00 to 10:00 o'clock in the day.

Morning times are very annoying and my school day is barely memorable; the end of the school day often leaves fresh impressions that flow gently like ripples, and oftentimes I enjoy sitting at home having a sense of freedom though this is sometimes marred by the homework that I have to complete and the worries.

Today, my school day was marked by a rather silly goose-chase after one person and another, concerning the registeration for the AP exam. I was forced to go from the guidance counselor to a rather unhelpful counselor (seven floors between) and back to the college office as well as sending an email to an assistant principal....And after reading his response, which seemed to show a sense of impatience:

As the instructions indicate.....

NOTE: You can verify which exams you have and/or are registered for by ::accessing your individual Daedalus account. It will be posted before the ::December break and updated on January 25th, 2012. (The last item under school.)

Therefore, your payments will be indicated on the next update.... January 25.

I just realized how much I wasted my lunch period..........:(

And just to let you know, this just indicates how "positive" I think of school days. And thank god not every school day was like today's lunch period.....(11:00 to 11: 58 pm).......
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2012 10:52:10 PM
Depends

When I go to bed. Recently I just love laying in my bed before I go to sleep I don't know why.
Early in the morning when it's freezing cold and I'm sitting by the furnace drinking tea/coffee or eating breakfast
When the last period of school is over and freedom reigns
When I get home on Friday and look forward to vegetating the whole weekend
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)