Has anyone been to Germany?

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 1:05:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/31/2012 11:19:21 PM, CrimsonTokala wrote:
I want to start saving up and go to Germany someday, just wondering if anyone has been there. :)

My brother and sister went there a few years ago. You'll love it if you are a beer drinker. If not it is still a lot of fun.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 4:49:54 AM
At 1/31/2012 11:19:21 PM, CrimsonTokala wrote:
I want to start saving up and go to Germany someday, just wondering if anyone has been there. :)
Yes, several times. I've driven all the way from north to south when I went from Denmark to Bosnia. It's a pretty good country. The highway is beautiful. Lots of villages to see with green scenery.

Some interesting cities are Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin, and Hamburg. I've only been to Hamburg among these a long time ago, but I know that it's a unique place compared to what there is in America. Frankfurt has a nice skyline, but that might be too similar to America for you.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:34:51 AM
I first went to Germany as an exchange student aged 12. I spent one term (semester) studying in a ‘Gymnasium' (Br. Eng. grammar school, US Eng. a high school to which admittance is limited to students who pass an entrance exam).

I stayed in a little town in the Swabian Alps called Kircheim-unter-Teck with a German family and I loved it – the culture, the food, the scenery, everything.

Since then I have visited Germany many times both on vacation and business and, by coincidence, I also worked in Stuttgart, the nearest city to Kircheim, for a few months.

I have been to most parts of Germany but my favourite town is Baden-Baden in the Black Forest: a little-known spa resort which is largely patronised by ultra-wealthy clientele.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...