How can you not cheat?

goodwill
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:06:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Simple question.
How can you not cheat on your spouse/lover?
Let's face it. If you were married for, let's say 20 years, you are gonna get tired of your spouse sexually. She (or he) is gonna get old and wrinkly and there's gonna be a lot of fine women out there. As you grow older, you can't help but staring at another woman who is better looking and more attractive.
So, how can you keep yourself from cheating on your spouse?
Is it even possible to continue marriage without cheating at least once?
Please enlighten me.
DevonNetzley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:19:08 AM
At 2/1/2012 8:06:13 AM, goodwill wrote:
Simple question.
Let's face it. If you were married for, let's say 20 years, you are gonna get tired of your spouse sexually. She (or he) is gonna get old and wrinkly and there's gonna be a lot of fine women out there. As you grow older, you can't help but staring at another woman who is better looking and more attractive.
Please enlighten me.

Yes it is very possible to continue marriage without cheating. All you would have to do is try to make you love life exciting. In my own opinion of course. But other than that try and reconnect with you lover try to get more involved if you will. And as for the staring at other women, this is just human nature, don't be ashamed of that. Hope that helps.
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:21:58 AM
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

You want to know what's funny?

I've never cheated on anyone before, and I've been in a few relationships.

Here's the thing. Women don't require you're in a relationship to sleep with them. So, if that's all I want, why go through the trouble of starting a relationship with them?

I'm in relationships because I want to be, and that means everything there is about relationships, including monogamy.

If you don't prefer to be monogamous, you can find a girl that would be willing to engage such an arrangement, so it's just fvcked up to deceive and hurt someone instead.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 8:37:01 AM
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.:

The answer is to not be in a relationship at all if sex is your highest motivation. Or be in a relationship with someone who does not see inherent value in monogamy or inherent disgust with polyamory.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 9:14:38 AM
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

How can you not steal?

How can you not murder?

How can you not break the law?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:12:09 PM
At 2/1/2012 9:14:38 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

How can you not steal?

How can you not murder?

Self control.
Brain_crazy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:18:02 PM
At 2/1/2012 11:12:09 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

How can you not steal?

How can you not murder?

Self control.

I couldn't help but notice the Gingrich 2012. You may be a conservative, but your candidate certainly isn't a conservative in bed. Hehehehe I know kind of a bad joke.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:22:49 PM
At 2/1/2012 11:18:02 PM, Brain_crazy wrote:
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

How can you not steal?

How can you not murder?

Self control.

I couldn't help but notice the Gingrich 2012. You may be a conservative, but your candidate certainly isn't a conservative in bed. Hehehehe I know kind of a bad joke.

Yeah just a little...

Anyways, I honestly don't care how he lives his personal life as long as he can lead.

Just look at JFK...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2012 11:31:10 PM
At 2/1/2012 11:22:49 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/1/2012 11:18:02 PM, Brain_crazy wrote:
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

How can you not steal?

How can you not murder?

Self control.

Yeah just a little...

Anyways, I honestly don't care how he lives his personal life as long as he can lead.

Just look at JFK...

Newt is to liberal. *see my debate on it*
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ricky_Zahnd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2012 5:41:42 PM
Simple question.
Please enlighten me.

dude why the shat did you get married.
"My argument was that by believing in God, it causes many people to live better lives than if they didn't believe in atheists which, then, would also cause them to be better citizens."

-keytarhero