Jump to topic:

ASMR (Tingly Feeling)

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 11:52:53 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Has anyone ever experienced ASMR? Ever since I was about ten I would sometimes get a feel good tingle on my head/neck when I heard someone whispering or the crinkling of paper. But a few weeks ago I found out that it has a name and not everyone gets it. It's called ASMR. Searching it on youtube, I found there are a lot of videos for it. Does anyone get this feeling? This is my favorite uploaded. It's weird, I see some guys uploading, but it's not the same as a female, even though it's nothing sexual. Listen to this video with headphones and tell me if you get it.
kfc
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 3:25:57 PM
At 2/3/2012 11:52:53 AM, Koopin wrote:
Has anyone ever experienced ASMR? Ever since I was about ten I would sometimes get a feel good tingle on my head/neck when I heard someone whispering or the crinkling of paper. But a few weeks ago I found out that it has a name and not everyone gets it. It's called ASMR. Searching it on youtube, I found there are a lot of videos for it. Does anyone get this feeling? This is my favorite uploaded. It's weird, I see some guys uploading, but it's not the same as a female, even though it's nothing sexual. Listen to this video with headphones and tell me if you get it.

I get it. Along with a tingly, I also felt colder. Unless there're just varying degrees of tinglyness.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 3:40:33 PM
At 2/3/2012 3:25:57 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

I get it. Along with a tingly, I also felt colder. Unless there're just varying degrees of tinglyness.

Yeah, I read different people get different reactions.
kfc
blackhawk1331
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 4:43:08 PM
At 2/3/2012 3:40:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 2/3/2012 3:25:57 PM, blackhawk1331 wrote:

Yeah, I read different people get different reactions.

It's amusing. I couldn't stop smiling.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena