Jump to topic:

What is good to do before a test?

buelg
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:45:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have a test called ABRSM in 25th. What should I do right before the test?
Well, obviously please avoid answers such as study, sleep...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:52:36 AM
don't study. Relax, clear your mind, and do something fun immediately before a test, study several days before it. If you're prepared and relaxed you concentrate better than if you're prepared and tense.

When I take tests, the beginning questions always stumble me, so I skip them until after I'm done with everything else, and the questions are suddenly so obvious and easy. I think that happens because I'm very nervous at the start but become familiar with the style of questions going through.

So, being at ease versus being apprehensive will make a huge difference on how well you do.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:35:31 PM
At 2/13/2012 5:52:36 AM, 000ike wrote:
don't study. Relax, clear your mind, and do something fun immediately before a test, study several days before it. If you're prepared and relaxed you concentrate better than if you're prepared and tense.

When I take tests, the beginning questions always stumble me, so I skip them until after I'm done with everything else, and the questions are suddenly so obvious and easy. I think that happens because I'm very nervous at the start but become familiar with the style of questions going through.

So, being at ease versus being apprehensive will make a huge difference on how well you do.

The exact same thing always happens to me!!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:36:04 PM
At 2/13/2012 5:35:31 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 5:52:36 AM, 000ike wrote:

The exact same thing always happens to me!!

Except it isn't because I'm nervous, grades dont concern me much
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right