Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Nikes or Converse

tinkdebate
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:38:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is this big argument at my school about: what shoes are better (nikes or converse) Personally I choose Nikes and Jordans Over Converse But i Like the way converse look so just let me know your opinions.
They Say never Say Never But F**k it nevermind
Lil Wayne
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:39:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:38:52 PM, tinkdebate wrote:
There is this big argument at my school about: what shoes are better (nikes or converse) Personally I choose Nikes and Jordans Over Converse But i Like the way converse look so just let me know your opinions.

Nike. Are you serious ?
tinkdebate
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:47:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:39:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/22/2012 3:38:52 PM, tinkdebate wrote:
There is this big argument at my school about: what shoes are better (nikes or converse) Personally I choose Nikes and Jordans Over Converse But i Like the way converse look so just let me know your opinions.

Nike. Are you serious ?

Nike, yes it matches my #swaqq
They Say never Say Never But F**k it nevermind
Lil Wayne
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:47:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The old Nike shox basketball shoes.
Though I will say I have a pair of old made in the usa chuck taylors and they are very well made. You'll just break your ankles if you try to play ball in them
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
tinkdebate
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2012 3:50:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/22/2012 3:47:33 PM, lewis20 wrote:
The old Nike shox basketball shoes.
Though I will say I have a pair of old made in the usa chuck taylors and they are very well made. You'll just break your ankles if you try to play ball in them
I Agree All thoe idonot own chucks or converse the other day i wore my cousins and in Gym they was not working
They Say never Say Never But F**k it nevermind
Lil Wayne