Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

When Is Your Birthday *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 10:36:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Since it is still early in the year, tell us when your birthday is.
And we will plan a celebration for you when that time comes.
Well. I will. So whats up.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:19:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 10:36:05 AM, inferno wrote:
Since it is still early in the year, tell us when your birthday is.
And we will plan a celebration for you when that time comes.
Well. I will. So whats up.

If you really wanna know, can't you just look at people's profiles?
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:40:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:19:01 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
At 2/28/2012 10:36:05 AM, inferno wrote:
Since it is still early in the year, tell us when your birthday is.
And we will plan a celebration for you when that time comes.
Well. I will. So whats up.

If you really wanna know, can't you just look at people's profiles?

Some of them are fake. Is yours real.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:49:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My Birthday is Both On Cinco De Mayo and An Australian Holiday. May 5th! :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
DevonNetzley
Posts: 187
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 1:59:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My birthday is on June 6th, right in summer. Whooo!
"If you truly want to do something, the only person standing in your way is yourself"
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/28/2012 2:00:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:59:34 PM, DevonNetzley wrote:
My birthday is on June 6th, right in summer. Whooo!

Good. Gemini in the house. And no, Im not one.
devinni01841
Posts: 1,405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:01:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/28/2012 1:40:28 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/28/2012 1:19:01 PM, devinni01841 wrote:
At 2/28/2012 10:36:05 AM, inferno wrote:
Since it is still early in the year, tell us when your birthday is.
And we will plan a celebration for you when that time comes.
Well. I will. So whats up.

If you really wanna know, can't you just look at people's profiles?

Some of them are fake. Is yours real.

why yes, my actual birthday is on my profile
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 2:55:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
March 5th.

Less than a week.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-