Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

10 members on DDO with the most friends?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:07:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So far I have:
1] Koopin - 1,048
2] SRW - 1,044
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:07:44 AM
Feel free to spam the number of DDO friends you currently have.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:20:14 AM
6=me
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 1:38:47 AM
At 3/11/2012 1:07:01 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
So far I have:
1] Koopin - 1,048
2] SRW - 1,044
3] Irkutsk - 6
4]
5]
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]
Minister Of Trolling
:
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 3:54:22 PM
Isn't this just a matter of asking as many people as you can to be your friend even if you don't even know them or like them. What if anything would this mean, other than spending an inordinate amount of time asking people to be your friend for no apparent reason.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 7:08:24 PM
At 3/11/2012 3:54:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
Isn't this just a matter of asking as many people as you can to be your friend even if you don't even know them or like them.
I have 341 and I have sent virtually zero friend requests (only ones I've sent are because someone was blocking profile comments or messages from nonfriends, perhaps done ten of those. All the rest added me).
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 7:32:54 PM
At 3/11/2012 3:54:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
Isn't this just a matter of asking as many people as you can to be your friend even if you don't even know them or like them. What if anything would this mean, other than spending an inordinate amount of time asking people to be your friend for no apparent reason.

Yeah. Good thing this isn't facebook.
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 8:38:16 PM
Those numbers are most likely inaccurate. I went through my list of friends and about half of them were no longer active members or their accounts were closed. It is most likely that those who have the most friends include an inordinate amount of inactive closed accounts as friends.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 9:32:47 PM
At 3/11/2012 8:38:16 PM, sadolite wrote:
Those numbers are most likely inaccurate. I went through my list of friends and about half of them were no longer active members or their accounts were closed. It is most likely that those who have the most friends include an inordinate amount of inactive closed accounts as friends.

True.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2012 10:18:07 PM
At 3/11/2012 1:07:01 AM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
So far I have:
1] Koopin - 1,048
2] SRW - 1,044
3] FREEDO - 828
4] Ragnar_Rahl - 341
5] Irkutsk - 6
6]
7]
8]
9]
10]

I know this site isn't a FB, I just want to compile psychological profiles of the members with the most friends. Also I shall count the friends who no longer frequent this site [it would be hypocritical considering how I am to lazy to go through my own].
Minister Of Trolling
:
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 5:38:53 PM
Does it really matter
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 5:42:41 PM
293 and rising
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 5:57:36 PM

... and possibly more if people don't mind an somewhat aggressive progressive (yeah I just made that rhyme).
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 6:09:17 PM
My friend list is exclusively made up of people who sent me requests, as I have absolutely no idea how to send a friend request myself. 248, Is that a record? :P
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2012 9:45:08 PM
I have 49, all active. None are closed accounts or inactive.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2012 9:55:02 PM
At 3/16/2012 9:45:08 PM, sadolite wrote:

Correction 48 found another closed account

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2012 10:12:36 PM
At 3/16/2012 9:55:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/16/2012 9:45:08 PM, sadolite wrote:

Correction 0. I deleted them all Lets be honest, none of you is my friend nor do you want to be. Just being brutaly blunt. Nothing personal.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 7:00:52 PM
As has been wisely stated before, those with the most friends on social media have the least in real life.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 7:02:25 PM

Correction 0. I deleted them all Lets be honest, none of you is my friend nor do you want to be. Just being brutaly blunt. Nothing personal.:

So you're saying our homoerotic tryst was meaningless?? I feel so used and ashamed.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 8:02:34 PM
At 3/17/2012 7:02:25 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Correction 0. I deleted them all Lets be honest, none of you is my friend nor do you want to be. Just being brutaly blunt. Nothing personal.:

So you're saying our homoerotic tryst was meaningless?? I feel so used and ashamed.

Direct your gutter mind filth at someone else.

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 8:03:29 PM
At 3/17/2012 8:02:34 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/17/2012 7:02:25 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Direct your gutter mind filth at someone else.:

*blushes*

I love when you play hard to get.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 10:39:53 AM
I have 83 all active. I rarely send out a request. (9)

83=Lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2012 1:49:13 PM
I have 99 or 100 at all times, if someone friends me, someone has to go, that way i only stay friends with 100 active people instead of 273658 inactive people (thats a random number)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015