Jump to topic:

Sex.

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 12:39:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I recently started having sex with My girlfriend and it was great but she keeps asking for more. she says stuff like "I feel real close to you when we have sex" and "I want to f*** your brains out" and more. I'm starting to get a feeling maybe sex isn't all that and that maybe having too much could ruin the good relationship we have cause before sex it was a lot different and now it's all she wants most of the time. is that good or bad?
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 12:45:51 PM
Oh yeah that's terrible. I'd sure hate to have a girlfriend who wanted to have sex with me all the time. Yes sir, you've got a real problem on your hands.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 12:47:31 PM
It really really must suck to be you.

/end sarcasm
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 12:54:23 PM
At 3/17/2012 12:39:33 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
I recently started having sex with My girlfriend and it was great but she keeps asking for more. she says stuff like "I feel real close to you when we have sex" and "I want to f*** your brains out" and more. I'm starting to get a feeling maybe sex isn't all that and that maybe having too much could ruin the good relationship we have cause before sex it was a lot different and now it's all she wants most of the time. is that good or bad?

A 16 year old boy complaining about too much sex? Maybe the world WILL end this year.

JK, anyway. There are some important things to note about sex and how it effects the brain.

Sex releases tons of dopamine. Anything that releases dopamine has the potential to become addicting, and those that release more, have higher chances. If there is an addicting factor that is forming, that increases the chance of filling that need elsewhere if her current supplier is not sufficient. Another thing is that sex causes the release of Oxytocin (mostly in women, though it is released after sex, not during), which causes pair bonding. This is also known as the cuddle hormone.

If you really want your relationship to work and last, then you will want to make sure that you two bond in more ways than just sex. You'll also want to make sure that you two are bonding together, and not have one person be bonding while the other is not. The best thing would be communication and not bottling it up because it will only get worse and worse until it snaps.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 1:16:02 PM
^ what ore said.

take her out to do activities with you. Go fishing. Go to the park. Go rollerblading. Take a picnic. Go fly kites. Go to the Zoo or the aquarium. Go to a museum. Go to a restaurant that plays live music. I don't know if you have one of these in your neighborhood, but in the spring time in DC they have movies that play outside in front of a big lawn. For free.

Those are all things that are relatively inexpensive.

Some girls just have a high libido and you have to find a balance. Sometimes they will want sex to try and fill up a sense of void. If she feels close to you in other ways, the sex isnt AS necessary. Ask her about what other ways she would feel more connected to you and expand on those.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Utopian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 1:41:25 PM

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

You simply want sex less often than she does. The answer is the same as for most relationship issues- be honest with her. Tell her that while you like having sex with her (I assume) you don't want it to be the only thing you do.

Tell her that sex is what you do when you feel close to someone, it is not something to do to make you feel close to someone. You should feel close already.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 1:43:52 PM
Lol stop trolling him guys. I understand where you are coming from. I had a girlfriend who was like that once, except I never had sex with her. Mainly due to the fact that I was virgin, and she wasn't and she wanted it so bad. Currently the only person I have ever had sex with is my girlfriend of almost 2 years. I am in love with her, and she with me.

I don't know what you consider too much sex. But we keep it on a low. Maybe once or twice a week.

Just make sure it is moderate, and not too much. A relationship can very easily become all about sex. Don't let it take you guys.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 1:43:54 PM
At 3/17/2012 1:16:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
^ what ore said.

take her out to do activities with you. Go fishing. Go to the park. Go rollerblading. Take a picnic. Go fly kites. Go to the Zoo or the aquarium. Go to a museum. Go to a restaurant that plays live music. I don't know if you have one of these in your neighborhood, but in the spring time in DC they have movies that play outside in front of a big lawn. For free.

Those are all things that are relatively inexpensive.

Some girls just have a high libido and you have to find a balance. Sometimes they will want sex to try and fill up a sense of void. If she feels close to you in other ways, the sex isnt AS necessary. Ask her about what other ways she would feel more connected to you and expand on those.

I like that idea. thanks
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 1:45:31 PM
At 3/17/2012 1:43:52 PM, TUF wrote:
Lol stop trolling him guys. I understand where you are coming from. I had a girlfriend who was like that once, except I never had sex with her. Mainly due to the fact that I was virgin, and she wasn't and she wanted it so bad. Currently the only person I have ever had sex with is my girlfriend of almost 2 years. I am in love with her, and she with me.

I don't know what you consider too much sex. But we keep it on a low. Maybe once or twice a week.

Just make sure it is moderate, and not too much. A relationship can very easily become all about sex. Don't let it take you guys.

Recently it's like 3 times a day but on average it is like 10 times a week.
nonentity
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:11:15 PM

You live together and only once or twice a week? I'd die!

socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:17:01 PM
My advice, make sure she's clean and stop being a homosexual.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:17:25 PM
At 3/17/2012 2:11:15 PM, nonentity wrote:

Yeah we did it a lot more in the beginning, but we don't need it. We don't want our relationship to be all about it and that lot.
Plus she is scared of getting prego. Even when there is protection involved. She is very paranoid.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:23:51 PM

F@g
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:25:34 PM

this dude is trolling
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:33:06 PM
At 3/17/2012 2:25:34 PM, 000ike wrote:

this dude is trolling

Thank you for this serious, and very heartfelt response.

Your getting better and better at these.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 2:33:42 PM
At 3/17/2012 2:17:25 PM, TUF wrote:

Yeah we did it a lot more in the beginning, but we don't need it. We don't want our relationship to be all about it and that lot.
Plus she is scared of getting prego. Even when there is protection involved. She is very paranoid.

I guess you could say "Better safe than sorry!"

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 4:25:13 PM
At 3/17/2012 1:16:02 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
take her out to do activities with you. Go have sex while fishing. Go to the park to have sex. Go rollerblading while having sex. Take a picnic and bring a condom. Go fly kites while having sex. Go to the Zoo or the aquarium and have sex. Go to a museum and have sex. Go to a restaurant that plays live music and have her go down on you. I don't know if you have one of these in your neighborhood, but in the spring time in DC they have movies that play outside in front of a big lawn. For free. And you get to have sex.

Fix'd.

Seriously though, even though i only have sex with my girlfriend, at most, 4 times a week, i remember a time when we did it like bunnies. Its like puberty, you kind of grow out of it eventually.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 4:28:01 PM
At 3/17/2012 2:17:25 PM, TUF wrote:

Get a vasectomy? Or have her undergo Tubal ligation. Problem solved.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 7:02:45 PM
Burn her house down.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 7:55:55 PM
At 3/17/2012 7:02:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Burn her house down.

But then she'll need someone to stay with. Last thing you want is her sleeping in your bed on a regular basis.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 8:04:44 PM
At 3/17/2012 7:55:55 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/17/2012 7:02:45 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Burn her house down.

But then she'll need someone to stay with. Last thing you want is her sleeping in your bed on a regular basis.

Make sure she is in the house?

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2012 10:42:33 PM
burn her house down when she has kids by accident, then send the remaining children to become slaves in Lesotho >:D
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:06:10 AM
Sex is just fine. The problem is probobly when your gf keeps asking, If she keeps asking then thats definitly too much.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 1:50:51 PM
You're obviously tiring out. Try giving her oral.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 10:13:27 AM
At 3/19/2012 9:55:39 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
At 3/18/2012 1:50:51 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You're obviously tiring out. Try giving her oral.

ew

Clearly you aren't man enough to be having sex.