Jump to topic:

What Did You Dream Last Night?

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:21:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I dreamed that I begged the nightmares to come out and try to get me. They were too afraid to do it. It was boss.

Also, I ran away to the ocean and lived off stolen cabbage from a random guy's house.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:22:58 PM
I rarely dream
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:24:00 PM
Whatever I dream elopes me. A sad day for the psychoanalyst wishing to penetrate my mind.:)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:27:29 PM
I dreamt I was falling to my death but I could fly and was choosing not to. When I had it seemed happy. Now it just feels sad that it felt happy.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:35:22 PM
I dreamed of you FREEDO.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:38:24 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:35:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
I dreamed of you FREEDO.

I'm in everyone's dreams whether they notice me or not.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:40:32 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:38:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/18/2012 7:35:22 PM, thett3 wrote:
I dreamed of you FREEDO.

I'm in everyone's dreams whether they notice me or not.

And in everyone's thoughts, whether you know it or not.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:43:18 PM
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FORUM LIKE THIS!! Ok so I dreamed that I was at my old middle school but I was a girl! And see I was this blonde girl that sorta looked like alice in the latest movie thats about her its awesome. and so I went my normal day with my usual friends and such. It was pretty awesome.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:45:39 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:43:18 PM, kyro90 wrote:
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FORUM LIKE THIS!! Ok so I dreamed that I was at my old middle school but I was a girl! And see I was this blonde girl that sorta looked like alice in the latest movie thats about her its awesome. and so I went my normal day with my usual friends and such. It was pretty awesome.

You're not a girl right now?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:49:31 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:45:39 PM, FREEDO wrote:

No he pulled a thett3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:54:20 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:49:31 PM, thett3 wrote:

No he pulled a thett3

This inspires me.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 7:54:43 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:49:31 PM, thett3 wrote:

No he pulled a thett3

Yeah im copying thett3. :P
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 9:55:40 PM
That I melted.
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 10:27:32 PM
I dreamed that I was sitting on top of a hill, looking down on a concert being played in a huge dome-like stadium. I was with someone although i cannot remember who. The music was mellow and very beautiful. The dome was filled with flashing lights - blue, white, purple. They swirled around to the beat of the music. I love when i dream of music :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2012 10:37:23 PM
At 3/18/2012 7:21:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:
I dreamed that I begged the nightmares to come out and try to get me. They were too afraid to do it. It was boss.

Also, I ran away to the ocean and lived off stolen cabbage from a random guy's house.

hey freedo, i remember before you said you were a lucid dreamer. it's cool but it also makes for some really weird dreams.

like, do you ever have dreams within dreams? i know i'm sounding like inception right now, but i've seriously had these before, as a byproduct of f*cking with my dreamland.

It's like, i'm dreaming, and i go to sleep in the dream, have another dream, realize that i am dreaming, "wake up" thinking i am awake, but still in a dream O.o *enter twilight zone music*
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 12:22:05 AM
Anybody ever tried nootropics? They make for some pretty vivid dreams.
Also lucid dreaming is awesome, the best way that I've found to do it is to get into the habit of looking at your hand randomly during the day and then when it becomes a habit you will do it in your dream. But when you're dreaming you only have like three fingers so looking at your hand during a dream makes you realize you are dreaming and you become lucid, good stuff.
Also looking into a mirror while you're dreaming you won't have a reflection.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 12:50:36 AM
At 3/18/2012 10:37:23 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 3/18/2012 7:21:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:

hey freedo, i remember before you said you were a lucid dreamer. it's cool but it also makes for some really weird dreams.

like, do you ever have dreams within dreams? i know i'm sounding like inception right now, but i've seriously had these before, as a byproduct of f*cking with my dreamland.

It's like, i'm dreaming, and i go to sleep in the dream, have another dream, realize that i am dreaming, "wake up" thinking i am awake, but still in a dream O.o *enter twilight zone music*

I haven't just had dreams within dreams. I've had dreams within inceptions within inceptions within limbos within dreams within a fat guy named Carl within dreams.

But on a serious note, I have never had anymore of odd experiences than I have with my meditations within dreams.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 1:27:43 AM
At 3/19/2012 12:22:05 AM, lewis20 wrote:
Also lucid dreaming is awesome, the best way that I've found to do it is to get into the habit of looking at your hand randomly during the day and then when it becomes a habit you will do it in your dream. But when you're dreaming you only have like three fingers so looking at your hand during a dream makes you realize you are dreaming and you become lucid, good stuff.

ehh.. i one time looked into a mirror in a dream and saw a demon. wtf?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 10:25:54 AM
There was a hudge massacre. I got bit by a werewolf and a vampire. I got locked in a room with a vampire, a psycic, and a regular person. the room was a 15 by 15 foot room. filed with 3 year supplies of gasoline. Massacre lasted 4 years. Soon as the door opened there was a hudge bright light then I woke up.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:27:44 PM
At 3/19/2012 1:27:43 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Probably means you're possessed if I had to guess
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:33:01 PM

Gay
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:35:45 PM
At 3/19/2012 4:33:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Gay

Transsexual urges??? (I am not being serious here...)

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:45:03 PM
At 3/19/2012 4:27:44 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 3/19/2012 1:27:43 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Probably means you're possessed if I had to guess

LMAO. thanks, thats good to know. O.o
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:47:07 PM
At 3/19/2012 10:19:42 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Do you choose what you dream in a lucid dream? So, it is basically like a daydream, right? I did that quite a bit in boring classes.

ehhh, its *KINDA* like daydreaming. I mean yeah, you can control it, but things pop into your dreams that you aren't actively thinking about. People can respond to you without you making up the response. The sensory stimuli is way more vivid, and spontaneous, than in a day dream.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2012 4:54:53 PM
At 3/19/2012 4:35:45 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 3/19/2012 4:33:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:

Gay

Transsexual urges??? (I am not being serious here...)

Ew
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:29:46 PM
I just remembered a bizarre dream that I had last night. I was in a big building with a friend. A baby bird burrowed into him and got stuck in his big toe. the beak and head were sticking out. what. the. fvck.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:32:07 PM
At 3/22/2012 3:29:46 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I just remembered a bizarre dream that I had last night. I was in a big building with a friend. A baby bird burrowed into him and got stuck in his big toe. the beak and head were sticking out. what. the. fvck.

I suggest you not eat large amounts of Potatoes before you go to bed again.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:40:16 PM
At 3/22/2012 3:32:07 PM, OberHerr wrote:

I suggest you not eat large amounts of Potatoes before you go to bed again.

actually i did eat some potato chips about an hour before i fell asleep O.o
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 3:41:11 PM

That's why drugs are illegal