Jump to topic:

Another Sex Thread

Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:31:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Where is the naughtiest place you have done the deed?

I've done it in a few risky places (the park, and in a car at a mall parking lot in day light springs to mind..) but the winner has to be at the hospital. It was just soooo.... lol i don't even know how to describe it. My boyfriend was hooked up to an IV. There was a man groaning somewhere in the distance. Literally as soon as it was over and I put my clothes back on, the nurse walked in. We spent the next 20 minutes laughing about it. I was pretty proud of what my bf accomplished under those circumstances.

So can anyone on DDO top that?
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:32:20 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:31:14 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

I've done it in a few risky places (the park, and in a car at a mall parking lot in day light springs to mind..) but the winner has to be at the hospital. It was just soooo.... lol i don't even know how to describe it. My boyfriend was hooked up to an IV. There was a man groaning somewhere in the distance. Literally as soon as it was over and I put my clothes back on, the nurse walked in. We spent the next 20 minutes laughing about it. I was pretty proud of what my bf accomplished under those circumstances.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I would never do it in a hospital.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:32:59 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:32:20 PM, Ren wrote:

why not? loser. :P
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:34:26 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:32:59 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/4/2012 1:32:20 PM, Ren wrote:

why not? loser. :P

Because, people are dying in there. And, in many cases, it's because they're sick.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, no, I could never do that.

I've done it in places... hehe, outside the home, though.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:36:42 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:35:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Hospitals are like the #1 place for communicable disease transmission. I would NEVER EVER EVER do it in a hospital.

Word, girl, c'mere, let's show them how it's done. xD
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:41:16 PM
Hospitals just naturally turn me off...

Elevator is probably the weirdest place for me...

Lived in a downtown highrise in my early 20's... people were very rarely using the elevators at 3am.
Debate.org Moderator
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:42:08 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:35:44 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Hospitals are like the #1 place for communicable disease transmission. I would NEVER EVER EVER do it in a hospital.

lol. whatever. there are germs everywhere. as long as you keep yourself clean.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:44:03 PM
The park in the middle of a hot summer day when it's crowded. XD
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 1:51:55 PM
the naughtiest place ive ever done the deed was at my grandmothers funeral....

Also the deed im referring to is farting, thats what this is about right?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 2:34:04 PM

GEEZUZ you guys iz risky. My girlfriend get's turned on by risky stuff like that, but I always puss out. The riskiest we've ever done is foreplay while driving in the day light (always get's me super nervous that someone is gonna peek into my car and see), and when we have friends over just inches away while watching a movie, one time, we did things to each other. That was the riskiest and ballsiest one I have ever done. I am just gonna admit it, I am a puss when it comes to riskiness.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 2:39:57 PM
At 4/4/2012 1:51:55 PM, imabench wrote:
the naughtiest place ive ever done the deed was at my grandmothers funeral....

Also the deed im referring to is farting, thats what this is about right?

I was about to call you a horrible person. But I am still lingering on the idea. You left poop dust on your grandma's grave.. is that what you think of her!?
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:00:48 PM
At 4/4/2012 2:34:04 PM, TUF wrote:

GEEZUZ you guys iz risky. My girlfriend get's turned on by risky stuff like that, but I always puss out. The riskiest we've ever done is foreplay while driving in the day light (always get's me super nervous that someone is gonna peek into my car and see), and when we have friends over just inches away while watching a movie, one time, we did things to each other. That was the riskiest and ballsiest one I have ever done. I am just gonna admit it, I am a puss when it comes to riskiness.

ohhhh naughty boy.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:01:22 PM
At 4/4/2012 2:43:39 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
An armoury. Later we learnt that there's probably security footage of us. Don't ask.

nice :P
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:37:59 PM
Well, you see, once this VERY hot cadet(female) and me were sorta in this room during a Covenant invasion.....and that room was the bridge of the flag ship of the fleet we were in.

Apparently, the tapes boosted morale a lot though.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:43:09 PM
Ill tell you my story of my first day as Vmpires secretary. I was on the job and he came out of his office and we both went to the bathroom. Nobody took the orders and everyone started staring at the bathroom. I think you know the rest. See Ober, This could have been us.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:46:43 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:37:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Well, you see, once this VERY hot cadet(female) and me were sorta in this room during a Covenant invasion.....and that room was the bridge of the flag ship of the fleet we were in.

Little did you know a jackal sniper had you in his sights, and was *jacking off* no pun intended.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:48:05 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:46:43 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/4/2012 3:37:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Little did you know a jackal sniper had you in his sights, and was *jacking off* no pun intended.

Pretty darn good rifle and sniper if he could see us through 20 feet of titanium......

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:48:47 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:43:09 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Ill tell you my story of my first day as Vmpires secretary. I was on the job and he came out of his office and we both went to the bathroom. Nobody took the orders and everyone started staring at the bathroom. I think you know the rest. See Ober, This could have been us.

So, you guys were having Gay Sex in the bathroom?

In public?

And I want this why....?

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:50:41 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:48:47 PM, OberHerr wrote:

In public?

And I want this why....?

Because I am the incredible-Magical-Musical-slick-Stellar-Second-to-none-Super-Duper-Dazzling-Awesome-fluffy-cool-hot-best-kitty-kat-like-secretary. DUHHH?
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:51:33 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:50:41 PM, kyro90 wrote:

In public?

And I want this why....?

Because I am the incredible-Magical-Musical-slick-Stellar-Second-to-none-Super-Duper-Dazzling-Awesome-fluffy-cool-hot-best-kitty-kat-like-secretary. DUHHH?

Same question as above.

kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:52:11 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:51:33 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/4/2012 3:50:41 PM, kyro90 wrote:

In public?

And I want this why....?

Same question as above.

Im glad I found a new boss... *___*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 3:54:37 PM
At 4/4/2012 3:48:05 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Pretty darn good rifle and sniper if he could see us through 20 feet of titanium......

People often underestimate the power of the good old halo sniper rifles.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:20:46 PM
Well it depends on your definition of "sex"..... but my boyfriend once lent me a hand in the living room, on a couch, under no cover, in his house where his three roommates- one of which was his sister- were just lingering in the kitchen. They could have come in at any moment. They had video games paused on the t.v. and everything.

It was pretty spectacular though *_* mmmmmmm
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:48:06 PM
Have you ever gotten caught?
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 5:49:09 PM
At 4/4/2012 5:48:06 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Have you ever gotten caught?

My boyfriends parents once found us sleeping naked afterward...?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2012 6:07:31 PM
At 4/4/2012 6:04:10 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At church.

Winning.

cereal? how?
: