Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Post A Theme Song

royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:41:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
As part of my quest to revitalize this forum, I am posting this new thread.

Pick a song that represents the person above you and post it. As always, anything sexual gets extra points ;)
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:00:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:41:38 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
As part of my quest to revitalize this forum, I am posting this new thread.

Pick a song that represents the person above you and post it. As always, anything sexual gets extra points ;)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:17:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@TUF

I've heard that TUF actually walks around with this song blasting whenever he makes an entrance.
Debate.org Moderator
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 12:38:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 12:17:41 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@TUF

I've heard that TUF actually walks around with this song blasting whenever he makes an entrance.

Lol don't you know it!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@airmax,

Enjoy
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 9:59:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM, imabench wrote:
@airmax,

Enjoy



lol wow. That is SO airmax. Hit the nail on the head with that one >.<

Video @ imabench
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:05:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 9:59:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM, imabench wrote:
@airmax,

Enjoy



lol wow. That is SO airmax. Hit the nail on the head with that one >.<

Video @ imabench

@Oryus:

You get my favorite song :)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:09:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:05:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 9:59:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM, imabench wrote:
@airmax,

Enjoy



lol wow. That is SO airmax. Hit the nail on the head with that one >.<

Video @ imabench

@Oryus:

You get my favorite song :)



I'm honored to receive your favorite song but I'm disappointed that your favorite song is that one hahahah
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:10:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:09:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/7/2012 10:05:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 9:59:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM, imabench wrote:
@airmax,

Enjoy



lol wow. That is SO airmax. Hit the nail on the head with that one >.<

Video @ imabench

@Oryus:

You get my favorite song :)



I'm honored to receive your favorite song but I'm disappointed that your favorite song is that one hahahah

=O

I thought that the song was badass :(
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:12:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:10:21 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 10:09:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/7/2012 10:05:46 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 9:59:30 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 1:01:25 PM, imabench wrote:
@airmax,

Enjoy



lol wow. That is SO airmax. Hit the nail on the head with that one >.<

Video @ imabench

@Oryus:

You get my favorite song :)



I'm honored to receive your favorite song but I'm disappointed that your favorite song is that one hahahah

=O

I thought that the song was badass :(

I pretty much hate the vast majority of pop music so don't feel bad :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:13:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:16:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:13:27 PM, Kleptin wrote:


hahaha Yes, Frank Sinatra. Not known for his appreciation of women.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:17:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, this song's all about a woman who's a little bit of an odd duck compared to the hoity-toity women of his day.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:19:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:17:44 PM, Kleptin wrote:
Actually, this song's all about a woman who's a little bit of an odd duck compared to the hoity-toity women of his day.

Regardless. this is yours for being an unholy pill-pusher ;)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:23:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:20:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Where's my song? :(
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:25:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:20:35 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Where's my song? :(

sorry! I thought you already got one!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:31:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ royal
this is not the official video (if there is one) but this is DEFINITELY your theme song :) http://vimeo.com...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 10:46:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:31:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
@ royal
this is not the official video (if there is one) but this is DEFINITELY your theme song :) http://vimeo.com...

Yay!

I liked it :)

Thanks!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 11:01:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/7/2012 10:46:01 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/7/2012 10:31:12 PM, Oryus wrote:
@ royal
this is not the official video (if there is one) but this is DEFINITELY your theme song :) http://vimeo.com...

Yay!

I liked it :)

Thanks!

No problem! I thought you might like it
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:41:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 12:39:18 AM, FREEDO wrote:
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:51:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Spot on, right?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:54:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Its perfect I know
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:54:56 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 12:51:49 AM, Oryus wrote:
Spot on, right?

No, no, no, pure imagination. Much different. Not the usual kind tainted with reality.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:56:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 12:54:27 AM, imabench wrote:


Its perfect I know

Wo-ho-hoah. Who's that for?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 1:05:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/8/2012 12:56:20 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/8/2012 12:54:27 AM, imabench wrote:


Its perfect I know

Wo-ho-hoah. Who's that for?

me
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 1:06:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
OH WAIT, I just figured out we give theme songs to the person ABOVE us....

whoops :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 1:30:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bench:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right