Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rate Females Thread

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rate females here!

Do it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, in the following categories.....

Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)

Personality

Cooking/Cleaning Skills
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:22:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You guys should totally rate me. :DDD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:24:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:23:30 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:58 PM, kyro90 wrote:
You guys should totally rate me. :DDD

10/10

Woot. :D I guess I do a good job as secretary eh boss? :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:25:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Rate females here!

Do it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, in the following categories.....

Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)

Personality

Cooking/Cleaning Skills

hah a girl that can cook really does make up for a lot
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:26:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:25:27 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Rate females here!

Do it on a scale of 1-10, 10 being highest, in the following categories.....

Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)

Personality

Cooking/Cleaning Skills

hah a girl that can cook really does make up for a lot

I actually CAN cook lol. :)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:34:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:31:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)
Vi_Veri looks a lot like this: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.com...

My pleasure.

Mila Kunis?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:35:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:34:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:31:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)
Vi_Veri looks a lot like this: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.com...

My pleasure.

Mila Kunis?
No, an Arab singer called Haifa Wehbe.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:39:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:35:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:34:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:31:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)
Vi_Veri looks a lot like this: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.com...

My pleasure.

Mila Kunis?
No, an Arab singer called Haifa Wehbe.

doppelganger eh? There are two Mila Kunis', this made my day.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:40:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:39:29 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:35:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:34:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:31:50 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:22:13 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Hotness(only can be done if pics are provided)
Vi_Veri looks a lot like this: http://www.wallpapers4desktop.com...

My pleasure.

Mila Kunis?
No, an Arab singer called Haifa Wehbe.

doppelganger eh? There are two Mila Kunis', this made my day.
1 Vi_Veri and 2 Mila Kunis!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:52:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
ah, yes.

In the females thread we have gone one page before making the highest standard a celebrity.

Classic.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:55:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:52:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
ah, yes.

In the females thread we have gone one page before making the highest standard a celebrity.

Classic.
Ma'am, the highest standard introduced is Vi_Veri. She has no images up, so we had to show a resemblance!
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:57:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:55:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:52:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
ah, yes.

In the females thread we have gone one page before making the highest standard a celebrity.

Classic.
Ma'am, the highest standard introduced is Vi_Veri. She has no images up, so we had to show a resemblance!

and apparently she just so happens to resemble #1 on my celeb list.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 9:59:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:55:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:52:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
ah, yes.

In the females thread we have gone one page before making the highest standard a celebrity.

Classic.
Ma'am, the highest standard introduced is Vi_Veri. She has no images up, so we had to show a resemblance!

She hasn't even been active in like... 7 months. Make the standard nonentity.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:00:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:55:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
LDF and Oryus are both 10's...

Are there any others?

Danielle has a photo....
Nonentity

A few others who I can't remember the names of....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:01:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 9:57:49 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:55:55 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 4/5/2012 9:52:48 PM, Oryus wrote:
ah, yes.

In the females thread we have gone one page before making the highest standard a celebrity.

Classic.
Ma'am, the highest standard introduced is Vi_Veri. She has no images up, so we had to show a resemblance!

and apparently she just so happens to resemble #1 on my celeb list.
I just read that Mila is from Ukraine. Vi_Veri is Macedonian, so both are Slavic!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:52:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
There is obviously something going on. On a site full of intelligent people, I don't buy that the only two women who post their pics are both very attractive. LDF is really a 40 year old man with chicken strips stuck under his rolls of fat. He is still my best buddy though. The girl in the pic is not his daughter or even granddaughter but a neighborhood girl he spies on with a high res camera. She exists for real but has never heard of DDO.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:55:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:52:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
There is obviously something going on. On a site full of intelligent people, I don't buy that the only two women who post their pics are both very attractive. LDF is really a 40 year old man with chicken strips stuck under his rolls of fat. He is still my best buddy though. The girl in the pic is not his daughter or even granddaughter but a neighborhood girl he spies on with a high res camera. She exists for real but has never heard of DDO.

sigged
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 10:56:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:52:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
There is obviously something going on. On a site full of intelligent people, I don't buy that the only two women who post their pics are both very attractive. LDF is really a 40 year old man with chicken strips stuck under his rolls of fat. He is still my best buddy though. The girl in the pic is not his daughter or even granddaughter but a neighborhood girl he spies on with a high res camera. She exists for real but has never heard of DDO.

Translation: Pretty girls must be dumb, guyz.

Hehe. Besties 4 life. You dog lover.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:04:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:56:25 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/5/2012 10:52:10 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
There is obviously something going on. On a site full of intelligent people, I don't buy that the only two women who post their pics are both very attractive. LDF is really a 40 year old man with chicken strips stuck under his rolls of fat. He is still my best buddy though. The girl in the pic is not his daughter or even granddaughter but a neighborhood girl he spies on with a high res camera. She exists for real but has never heard of DDO.

Translation: Pretty girls must be dumb, guyz.

Hehe. Besties 4 life. You dog lover.

LOL
Here, F-16, are a few explanations that might put you at ease:

1. There aren't very many women here in the first place.
2. Women who feel that they are ugly and are going to be judged for it probably aren't going to post their pictures at all
3. Internet forums afford women [who are judged regularly and mercilessly for their looks irl/on youtube] a special place where they can simply be known for what they have to say instead of what their boobs have to say- why would they tarnish that pristine environment by posting a pic of themselves?
4. You're assuming pretty girls are dumb

D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
nonentity
Posts: 5,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:59:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM, nonentity wrote:
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/

Why's that?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:02:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 11:59:38 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM, nonentity wrote:
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/

Why's that?

http://www.debate.org...
??
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:04:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 12:02:29 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:59:38 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM, nonentity wrote:
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/

Why's that?

http://www.debate.org...
??

Something happen?
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:06:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 12:04:01 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 12:02:29 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:59:38 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM, nonentity wrote:
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/

Why's that?

http://www.debate.org...
??

Something happen?

*shrug*

this thread?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:06:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 12:06:03 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/6/2012 12:04:01 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/6/2012 12:02:29 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:59:38 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:58:25 PM, nonentity wrote:
When I first joined DDO I thought I'd never put my picture up because I didn't want people to judge me based on how I looked. I regret ever making it known :/

Why's that?

http://www.debate.org...
??

Something happen?

*shrug*

this thread?

What happened?
Debate.org Moderator