1/2 beaten egg
1/2 diced onion
2 sliced mushrroms
3/4 cups water
1/2 beef bouillion cube
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/4 cups sour cream

Directions
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Place the egg in a separate dish. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork steaks in egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Fry in the hot oil until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.

2. Remove the pork to a platter and keep warm. Add onion and mushrooms to the skillet and cook until lightly browned. Pour in water and dissolve the bouillon cube. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir together the cornstarch and sour cream; stir into the skillet. Cook over low heat until thickened but do not boil. Spoon over the pork cutlets and serve immediately.

you must use a meat tenderizer (with rough point ends) to pound the pork steaks flat. sandwich them in plastic wrap and pound away. They should be unbelievably thin. pound on both sides, should be roughly 1/8 inch thin and they should be easily bendable and large. Press the flour, egg, and bread crumbs. think of it as massaging. The pork will have indents from the meat tenderizer and you want to make sure you push the flour egg and breadcrumbs in these indents The time it takes to do your pork steaks depends upon how thin you pounded them. The thinner the better and the faster they will cook. Mine have cooked 3 mins a side. It should be where you take them out and are pretty sure they aren't done. Cut them open and check. Cooking them fast makes them very tender which pork normally isn't.

http://www.dimensionsguide.com...

Spaetzle

Serving Size 1
1/3 cups flour
1 1/3 tablespoons milk
5/8 eggs
1/8 teaspoons ground nutmeg
3/8 pinch white pepper
1/8 teaspoons salt
5 1/3 cups hot water
2 teaspoons butter
2 teaspoons fresh parsley

Directions
1. Mix together flour, salt, white pepper, and nutmeg. Beat eggs well, and add alternately with the milk to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
2. Press dough through spaetzle maker, or a large holed sieve or metal grater.
3. Drop a few at a time into simmering liquid. Cook 5 to 8 minutes. Drain well.
4. Saute cooked spaetzle in butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top, and serve.

I use a ziplock bag and cut the corner out with scissors. I've found that you need about double the flour that the recipe calls for. Also if you're hungry make two portions as this is on the small side.

Image of Meal:
http://i40.tinypic.com...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/5/2012 10:43:36 PM, bobington wrote:
Jagerschnitzel

Serving Size 1
1/2 cups paanko bread crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoons flour
1 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 pork steaks pounded thin
1/2 beaten egg
1/2 diced onion
2 sliced mushrroms
3/4 cups water
1/2 beef bouillion cube
1/4 cups sour cream

Directions
1. In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Place the egg in a separate dish. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork steaks in egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Fry in the hot oil until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.

2. Remove the pork to a platter and keep warm. Add onion and mushrooms to the skillet and cook until lightly browned. Pour in water and dissolve the bouillon cube. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir together the cornstarch and sour cream; stir into the skillet. Cook over low heat until thickened but do not boil. Spoon over the pork cutlets and serve immediately.

you must use a meat tenderizer (with rough point ends) to pound the pork steaks flat. sandwich them in plastic wrap and pound away. They should be unbelievably thin. pound on both sides, should be roughly 1/8 inch thin and they should be easily bendable and large. Press the flour, egg, and bread crumbs. think of it as massaging. The pork will have indents from the meat tenderizer and you want to make sure you push the flour egg and breadcrumbs in these indents The time it takes to do your pork steaks depends upon how thin you pounded them. The thinner the better and the faster they will cook. Mine have cooked 3 mins a side. It should be where you take them out and are pretty sure they aren't done. Cut them open and check. Cooking them fast makes them very tender which pork normally isn't.

Spaetzle

Serving Size 1
1/3 cups flour
1 1/3 tablespoons milk
5/8 eggs
3/8 pinch white pepper
1/8 teaspoons salt
5 1/3 cups hot water
2 teaspoons butter

Directions
1. Mix together flour, salt, white pepper, and nutmeg. Beat eggs well, and add alternately with the milk to the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth.
4. Saute cooked spaetzle in butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top, and serve.

I use a ziplock bag and cut the corner out with scissors. I've found that you need about double the flour that the recipe calls for. Also if you're hungry make two portions as this is on the small side.

Image of Meal:

This is B.S. The holocaust didn't even happen, stupid!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:43:18 PM
At 4/5/2012 11:40:15 PM, Oryus wrote:
Jagerschnitzel

Serving Size 1
1 1/2 teaspoons flour
1/2 beaten egg
1/2 diced onion
2 sliced mushrroms
3/4 cups water
1/2 beef bouillion cube
1/4 cups sour cream

Directions

Spaetzle

Serving Size 1
1/3 cups flour
1 1/3 tablespoons milk
5/8 eggs
3/8 pinch white pepper
1/8 teaspoons salt
5 1/3 cups hot water
2 teaspoons butter

Directions

Image of Meal:

Unoriginal troll
hah
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2012 11:50:16 PM
At 4/5/2012 11:43:18 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Jagerschnitzel

Serving Size 1
1 1/2 teaspoons flour
1/2 beaten egg
1/2 diced onion
2 sliced mushrroms
3/4 cups water
1/2 beef bouillion cube
1/4 cups sour cream

Directions

Spaetzle

Serving Size 1
1/3 cups flour
1 1/3 tablespoons milk
5/8 eggs
3/8 pinch white pepper
1/8 teaspoons salt
5 1/3 cups hot water
2 teaspoons butter

Directions

Image of Meal:

Unoriginal troll
hah

That was kind of the point...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:17:54 AM
At 4/5/2012 11:50:16 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/5/2012 11:43:18 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Jagerschnitzel

Serving Size 1
1 1/2 teaspoons flour
1/2 beaten egg
1/2 diced onion
2 sliced mushrroms
3/4 cups water
1/2 beef bouillion cube
1/4 cups sour cream

Directions

Spaetzle

Serving Size 1
1/3 cups flour
1 1/3 tablespoons milk
5/8 eggs
3/8 pinch white pepper
1/8 teaspoons salt
5 1/3 cups hot water
2 teaspoons butter

Directions

Image of Meal:

Unoriginal troll
hah

That was kind of the point...

It'd be funny if it was somehow connected, like if askbob was gay and you said 911 is like Christmas for gay people.

lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:35:49 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:34:07 AM, bobington wrote:
it'd be even funnier if any of those bullshitt suggestions were actually real trolling instead of regurgitated garbage.

Under the assumption we are going with an unoriginal troll.

bobington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:37:13 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:35:49 AM, lewis20 wrote:
it'd be even funnier if any of those bullshitt suggestions were actually real trolling instead of regurgitated garbage.

there is no such thing as trolling someone unoriginally. There is either trolling or there is copypasta.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:39:17 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:37:13 AM, bobington wrote:

there is no such thing as trolling someone unoriginally. There is either trolling or there is copypasta.

Would it be valid if the trolled didn't get the reference, original trolling is a rare thing these days.

bobington
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:59:22 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:39:17 AM, lewis20 wrote:

Would it be valid if the trolled didn't get the reference, original trolling is a rare thing these days.

maybe rare in your secluded monastery of a debate site, but not rare on teh internetz. It wouldn't be valid if they didn't get the reference, it would be more of a overused inside joke that no one think is funny. It's not trolling it's just plain retarded. As I'm a /b/tard it's even more stale as 99% of the shitt you think is trolling was OP'ed 5 years ago on 4chan and has recently been spewed over facebook by some oldfagg nostalging with his friends. Then a bunch of idiots pick it up and dust it off and call it trolling LOL.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:09:45 AM
At 4/6/2012 12:59:22 AM, bobington wrote:
At 4/6/2012 12:39:17 AM, lewis20 wrote:

maybe rare in your secluded monastery of a debate site, but not rare on teh internetz. It wouldn't be valid if they didn't get the reference, it would be more of a overused inside joke that no one think is funny. It's not trolling it's just plain retarded. As I'm a /b/tard it's even more stale as 99% of the shitt you think is trolling was OP'ed 5 years ago on 4chan and has recently been spewed over facebook by some oldfagg nostalging with his friends. Then a bunch of idiots pick it up and dust it off and call it trolling LOL.

Now that's a troll.
If anyone really actually cared about trolling.