Total Posts:233|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Top 10 DDO Members I want to Hang Out With

FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:20:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I love all you guys but here are my top ten people I would be particularly tickled to meet. Feel free to post your own.

1. Cosmic
So we can surf some crazy vibes to the space river of the Great Eye, spank it and call it Sally.

2. Koopin
Much laughs to be had.

3. Rocky
We'z buds.

4. Geo
When I think of "most interesting internet peoplez", definitely one of the ones I think of.

5. CodyFranklin
One of the most brilliant minds I know and a cool guy. He's not here anymore but still. Rocky left too, actually.

6. Thaddy
DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK

7. Lickdafoot & Oryus.
Smokin buddies.

9. thett3
He's thett3.

10. You shall all fight to the death over my 10th position.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:27:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 3:26:04 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:25:43 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I'll be your #10. I have guns.

Lots and lots of guns.

Hmmm, will you rob a bank with me?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:29:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 3:27:49 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:26:04 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:25:43 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I'll be your #10. I have guns.

Lots and lots of guns.

Hmmm, will you rob a bank with me?

I would, but I've already robbed every bank in town with Thett. There's really nothing left to steal.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:29:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOL I like how LDF and I are a packaged deal
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:37:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 3:32:01 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
However, I could share a couple of my 50-cals and we could take a shot at Fort Knox.

Let us take the Federal Reserve!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 3:38:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 3:29:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL I like how LDF and I are a packaged deal

like peas n carrots
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 4:16:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I WANNA BE NUMBER 10!

I make a crazy number of debates that people love because they are ridiculous and interesting at the same time. I have ones going about how Newt Gingrich's moonbase WILL happen and that in the case of an apocalypse DDO should hide in a bunker and have one massive sex orgy :D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 4:21:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 4:16:16 AM, imabench wrote:
I WANNA BE NUMBER 10!

I make a crazy number of debates that people love because they are ridiculous and interesting at the same time. I have ones going about how Newt Gingrich's moonbase WILL happen and that in the case of an apocalypse DDO should hide in a bunker and have one massive sex orgy :D

imabench pushes to the lead
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 4:51:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 3:38:38 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:29:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL I like how LDF and I are a packaged deal

like peas n carrots

I call carrots!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 5:03:47 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 4:51:06 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:38:38 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:29:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL I like how LDF and I are a packaged deal

like peas n carrots

I call carrots!

I bet you do. *wink, wink*
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 5:06:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 5:03:47 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 4:51:06 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:38:38 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 3:29:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
LOL I like how LDF and I are a packaged deal

like peas n carrots

I call carrots!

I bet you do. *wink, wink*

Yes. Clearly they are objectively better.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 5:27:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 4:21:24 AM, FREEDO wrote:
At 4/6/2012 4:16:16 AM, imabench wrote:
I WANNA BE NUMBER 10!

I make a crazy number of debates that people love because they are ridiculous and interesting at the same time. I have ones going about how Newt Gingrich's moonbase WILL happen and that in the case of an apocalypse DDO should hide in a bunker and have one massive sex orgy :D

imabench pushes to the lead

I would also like to say that In real life i have dyed my hair green, I have been offered to smoke weed while waiting for tickets to see Obama, I have had my great grandfather beat the hell out of me with a lamp, I have thrown up while flying in a WWII airplane in Arizona, and I have made my room look like a classroom to help me sleep better :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:16:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOL

I am the clear choice for #10.

Want to know why I never post my pics? I am really Megan Fox and am masquerading as a horny, 18-year old college freshman. You want a chance at me, FREEDO? Give me that spot.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:53:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gasp. I cant believe you dont want to hang out with meh. Im so fluffy and cuddly. :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 8:53:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm going to post a list, out of curiosity. If it exceeds ten, then I assume you'd appreciate the discord. If the feelings are unrequited, that's perfectly fun -- I expect there to be at least a few cases. In no particular order:

Oryus -- if there's anyone that seems easy to get along with...

Popculturepooka -- as little as we've interacted ever, that guy seems very much like me. It's interesting.

Innomen -- his temperament and sense of humor appeal.

Rogue -- her temperament and sense of humor appeals, too.

Wnope -- I'll bet he's cool as hell, and I respect his intellect.

Lickie -- Well, isn't she a ball of fun?

The Fool -- original + creative + controversial = fun! That thread was a dick move though, btw. It's all good, though. ^_^

Marquis -- Cheers; you remind me of friends I've had. Your taste in music and disposition suggests that we'd get along, methinks.

Danielle -- I consider her quite exciting.

RoyalPaladin -- you're just a big silly. And to think -- you're the type that approaches men of interest? Lol, you should be on everyone's list.

Nonentity -- we'd make songs together. She seems like excellent coffee company.

Kleptin -- speaking of coffee company, he'd probably be the best.

GreatestIam -- there's much to learn... and, I'll bet, there's much he knows...

tBoonPickens -- omfg, someone I can really sit down and bs with about physics.

ParadigmLost -- if there's anyone I'd drink with from here, it'd probably be him.

OMGJustinBeiber -- I like it when he participates in conversations, and I fancy it'd be similar irl, given he doesn't let on much of his (pleasantly dry) sense of humor, but his avatar and moniker do.

ImABench -- does this not seem like the nicest guy you've ever met? You're probably the nicest guy in the world. I'd invite you over for beers and board games.

GeoLaureate -- Your personality reminds me of friends I've had, too. Btw, I used to live in your neighborhood for years. Went to A-Tech.

Eggleston -- can come drink with Paradigm and I. ^_^

Zetsoubu -- I'd sit down and have dinner with him at least, so he can tell me all about the world and give me a taste of the many things I don't know about it.

Sisyphus -- he presents himself as a very cool person.

MattRodstrom -- he seems like decent company. The sort that has mutual friends, so incidentally ended up hanging out with you, and you don't mind at all.

I think that about covers it. If you were left out, don't take it personally... I probably haven't really interacted with you, or you're so young, I couldn't realistically see myself spending any time around you.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 11:37:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ahhaha I was just thinking about this on my way to work. "If ddo were real life, who would I hang out with?" The first two people to spring to mind oddly enough were oryus and freedo.

It's written in the stars OMGZ.

Seriously though, I'll compile a list in a little bit.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 12:22:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Everytime I make lists like this, there is always someone I forget off of the top of my head and I have to remake the list to include them. So, probably a bad idea for me to try although there are plenty of people here who I would like to meet in real life.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:00:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Okay. Who I would hang out with and what we'd do together (minus the sex, of course)

Oryus - She seems like so much fun and has a goofy sense of humor. I could see us go troll a party together. (still thinking about how she yelled out "suck my cl!t" to that group of people lmao) We would then find someone with weed and make our own, better, party.

Freedo - Dude is out there. What more to like? We would go get high in the middle of the woods and have an adventure.

F-16_Fighting_falcon - He reminds me of one of my old best friends. We'd go snowboarding together, and then I'd make him go pet puppies as he tells me his life story. I bet he'd be a challenge to loosen up and that intrigues me.

PR & Blackvoid - They both have this dark, sarcastic sense of humor that I appreciate. We'd play video games and listen to music.

OMGJustin- This guy seems like exactly the type of guy I hang out with. We'd go somewhere real chill and talk and sh!t.

Royal, Koopin & TUF - Goofers. They all seem like a lot of fun. All I know is i'd be laughing the whole time. We'd all turn super-saiyan and prank each other.

Ren - Another one that seems like the guys I hang out with. I'd make him freestyle and we'd smoke.

Ore_Ele - Funny and easy to get along with. We'd go get some drinks and hang out at the beach or something.

Tvellalot - I bet he's the life of the party. We'd go to a festival or anywhere where there were lots of people. We'd probably do some drinks. I'd get him to reenact his favorite zombie movies.

Popculturepooka - he seems intelligent & grounded and we'd have a good chat sippin on some coffee or something.

There's probably more but these are the first people that spring to mind...
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:05:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 1:00:24 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Okay. Who I would hang out with and what we'd do together (minus the sex, of course)

Oryus - She seems like so much fun and has a goofy sense of humor. I could see us go troll a party together. (still thinking about how she yelled out "suck my cl!t" to that group of people lmao) We would then find someone with weed and make our own, better, party.

hahahahaaha >.< omg. I feel nostalgic for something that never happened.

Freedo - Dude is out there. What more to like? We would go get high in the middle of the woods and have an adventure.

F-16_Fighting_falcon - He reminds me of one of my old best friends. We'd go snowboarding together, and then I'd make him go pet puppies as he tells me his life story. I bet he'd be a challenge to loosen up and that intrigues me.

PR & Blackvoid - They both have this dark, sarcastic sense of humor that I appreciate. We'd play video games and listen to music.

OMGJustin- This guy seems like exactly the type of guy I hang out with. We'd go somewhere real chill and talk and sh!t.

Royal, Koopin & TUF - Goofers. They all seem like a lot of fun. All I know is i'd be laughing the whole time. We'd all turn super-saiyan and prank each other.

Ren - Another one that seems like the guys I hang out with. I'd make him freestyle and we'd smoke.

Ore_Ele - Funny and easy to get along with. We'd go get some drinks and hang out at the beach or something.

Tvellalot - I bet he's the life of the party. We'd go to a festival or anywhere where there were lots of people. We'd probably do some drinks. I'd get him to reenact his favorite zombie movies.

Popculturepooka - he seems intelligent & grounded and we'd have a good chat sippin on some coffee or something.

There's probably more but these are the first people that spring to mind...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:06:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
oh freedo, you trend starter.

I'll be back :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:28:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh, a couple more. Drafterman reminds me of my oldest brother. I'd get him to hang out with me, bv, and pr. I can see myself talking to him about religion and getting him pissed of at my "idiocy," just like my brother. LOL :P

Nonentity seems really cool and like a girl that would be easy to talk to. We'd go shopping together.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 1:28:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, a couple more. Drafterman reminds me of my oldest brother. I'd get him to hang out with me, bv, and pr. I can see myself talking to him about religion and getting him pissed of at my "idiocy," just like my brother. LOL :P

Oh, I try not to get in such arguments face-to-face. Last I counted, you outnumber us.

Besides, you owe me some cookies.


Nonentity seems really cool and like a girl that would be easy to talk to. We'd go shopping together.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:34:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 1:30:20 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/6/2012 1:28:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, a couple more. Drafterman reminds me of my oldest brother. I'd get him to hang out with me, bv, and pr. I can see myself talking to him about religion and getting him pissed of at my "idiocy," just like my brother. LOL :P

Oh, I try not to get in such arguments face-to-face. Last I counted, you outnumber us.

Yeah, you are just like him. He doesn't like to talk about his atheism either ;) If i didn't talk about sex so much, I'd invite him here. He's way smart. Maybe I'll wait until those threads bury and then mention it to him...

Besides, you owe me some cookies.

nom nom.


Nonentity seems really cool and like a girl that would be easy to talk to. We'd go shopping together.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2012 1:36:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/6/2012 1:34:58 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/6/2012 1:30:20 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 4/6/2012 1:28:57 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Oh, a couple more. Drafterman reminds me of my oldest brother. I'd get him to hang out with me, bv, and pr. I can see myself talking to him about religion and getting him pissed of at my "idiocy," just like my brother. LOL :P

Oh, I try not to get in such arguments face-to-face. Last I counted, you outnumber us.

Yeah, you are just like him. He doesn't like to talk about his atheism either ;) If i didn't talk about sex so much, I'd invite him here. He's way smart. Maybe I'll wait until those threads bury and then mention it to him...

Nothing in DDO is buried. All it'll take is one April fools prankster to dig it back up.


Besides, you owe me some cookies.

nom nom.


Nonentity seems really cool and like a girl that would be easy to talk to. We'd go shopping together.