Jump to topic:

She got pregnant (i'm scared)

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:01:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, I should have expected this. I got a phone call saying she's prego. Why was I so dumb? DANGIT! How am I going to be able to accept this child I don't even like? I'm in shock. This is so unexpected, how am I gonna tell my family? My world has completely changed. It costs so much money to raise a kid. I guess college is out the window... So, how did you react when you found out Snookie was pregnant?
kfc
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:02:16 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:01:16 PM, Koopin wrote:
Well, I should have expected this. I got a phone call saying she's prego. Why was I so dumb? DANGIT! How am I going to be able to accept this child I don't even like? I'm in shock. This is so unexpected, how am I gonna tell my family? My world has completely changed. It costs so much money to raise a kid. I guess college is out the window... So, how did you react when you found out Snookie was pregnant?

LOLOLOL

I love your threads
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:38:16 PM

Try to love the child. Who do you love the most: Your child or college?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:43:56 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:38:16 PM, Viper-King wrote:

Lol, read the whole thing. It's a joke.
kfc
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:50:56 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:43:56 PM, Koopin wrote:

WHAT????
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:54:14 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:50:56 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 4/7/2012 6:43:56 PM, Koopin wrote:

WHAT????

Lol, everythings ok. Snooki is a tv celeb who got pregnant. I made it sound like I was talking about my girlfriend. :D
kfc
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 11:00:47 PM

You can't blame anyone if she happened to ride the roller coaster while she is prego. Not abortion but miscarriage. ;D Lol jk
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:18:08 AM
Snooki is pregnant
Babies are born in about 8 months
It is currently April 8th
8 months from now it will be December 8th (my birthday)
The world is expected to end in December of this year
In december of this year the world will have me and the offspring of Snooki
end of world theory = explained
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 12:25:11 AM
How can Snooki give birth when she herself is the size of an underdeveloped zygote that has AIDS?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)