Jump to topic:

Killer family

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 7:55:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So My dream is to one day run for senator and serve this country in whatever way I can. Okay and during political campaigns it's natural for your opponent to throw some dirt at you from your past and what not and because of that I think I might as well not even run at all. Iv'e seen politicians throw dirt at their opponent because of the opponent's family history and stuff like that. Well my future opponent would have a lot to say about my family For one My dad is a drug addict, thief and currently serving time in prison (not the first time). My uncle (and I found this out just earlier ) Recently killed someone during a fight. Half of my family are either serving time in jail or are drug addicts. the other half is actually hard working and very smart. If my future voters judge me based on what I was raised around of I would lose cause I don't come from no rich family like most politicians and I haven't had straight A's my whole life either. so I might as well give it up now.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 7:58:41 PM
At 4/8/2012 7:55:17 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
So My dream is to one day run for senator and serve this country in whatever way I can. Okay and during political campaigns it's natural for your opponent to throw some dirt at you from your past and what not and because of that I think I might as well not even run at all. Iv'e seen politicians throw dirt at their opponent because of the opponent's family history and stuff like that. Well my future opponent would have a lot to say about my family For one My dad is a drug addict, thief and currently serving time in prison (not the first time). My uncle (and I found this out just earlier ) Recently killed someone during a fight. Half of my family are either serving time in jail or are drug addicts. the other half is actually hard working and very smart. If my future voters judge me based on what I was raised around of I would lose cause I don't come from no rich family like most politicians and I haven't had straight A's my whole life either. so I might as well give it up now.

Personally, I have not heard anything about...

1) Gingriche's family actions.
2) Santorum's family actions.
3) Romney's family actions.
4) Paul's family actions.
5) McCain's family actions.
6) Cain's family actions.

I do recall some mild attacks on...

1) Obama's family actions.
2) Perry's family actions.
3) Palin's family actions.

But that is about it.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:02:08 PM
At 4/8/2012 7:58:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

But that is about it.

There is one about Marco Rubio's wife's uncle getting caught with cocaine. If they were throwing dirt on him because of that then jesus christ I'm fuqed
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:26:46 PM
At 4/8/2012 8:14:00 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
At 4/8/2012 8:11:23 PM, Koopin wrote:
You're an anti gay democrat?

Anti gay? no. anti abortion yes.

Good luck trying to win votes as an anti abortion democrat.
I asumed you were anti gay because you said you were tired of not being able to tell the difference between men and women.
kfc
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 8:35:41 PM
At 4/8/2012 8:26:46 PM, Koopin wrote:

I asumed you were anti gay because you said you were tired of not being able to tell the difference between men and women.

If I could make the style illegal then thats what I would do. and abortion only when it was rape.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:16:10 PM

this. Also I'd say the probability of you becomig a senator is low. Think, each state has millions of people. You think you will be the one to be the senator? Just going on DDO just rapidly decreases any chance of becoming a politician.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 9:28:51 PM
At 4/8/2012 9:16:10 PM, darkkermit wrote:

this. Also I'd say the probability of you becomig a senator is low. Think, each state has millions of people. You think you will be the one to be the senator? Just going on DDO just rapidly decreases any chance of becoming a politician.

Really? I'm closing my account.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 10:01:58 PM
At 4/8/2012 7:58:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

divorced multiple times when his wives get sick
He has enough dirt on himself
Look up what happened to Mitt Romney's dog on google
Paul is a lot like Santorum, he digs his own grave
His daughter went on record saying i love sex i believe.
The sex scandals did him over enough

But that is about it.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 10:16:04 PM

That's what I was thinking....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 10:55:19 PM
At 4/8/2012 10:16:04 PM, Oryus wrote:

explain.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:09:50 PM
At 4/8/2012 10:55:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:

explain.

Teh interweb saves everything, all your veiws/everything you've ever said. If you try running I'm gonna sell everything to the news.
kfc
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:10:43 PM
At 4/8/2012 10:55:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 4/8/2012 10:16:04 PM, Oryus wrote:

explain.

Everything you say on here is free for anyone to see. Mauricio is done from his Sex thread alone lol
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:11:34 PM
At 4/8/2012 10:23:20 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
I used to be a Senator until I joined ddo.

I used to play skyrim, until I joined ddo....
:
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:12:59 PM
At 4/8/2012 11:11:34 PM, Oryus wrote:

Wow me too... well until I started being more active on DDO... not I just don't have enough time to do both haha

Though I'll always have my dragon slaying memories
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:43:25 PM
At 4/8/2012 11:12:59 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Wow me too... well until I started being more active on DDO... not I just don't have enough time to do both haha

Though I'll always have my dragon slaying memories

hahaha
Actually, not skyrim. But I did legitimately quit playing wow basically the same week I joined DDO and consciously thought "yep. this will be my new addiction" >.<
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2012 11:48:58 PM

Still play it, but luckily, my little brother does as well.

When he is on, I'm here, and vice versa, cept he isn't on DDO...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-