Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Total Bullsh*t

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:14:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is absolute bullsh*t. "oh, look at me, me and so and so are cuter!" "Oh, no, ME and so and so are Cuter!" "No ME!" "No us!" "No US!" "No Us!". Goddammit, SHUT UP!!!!! This is DDO, we all live miles and miles away from us. theres no point to all this!
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:15:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:14:08 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
This is absolute bullsh*t. "oh, look at me, me and so and so are cuter!" "Oh, no, ME and so and so are Cuter!" "No ME!" "No us!" "No US!" "No Us!". Goddammit, SHUT UP!!!!! This is DDO, we all live miles and miles away from us. theres no point to all this!

You're just jelly :p. Don't worry, I'll try to find a nice guy for you ;)

Seriously, though, you are free to ignore this section of the forum. We are just having fun, and the Personal Forum is dead without us anyways.
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:16:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:14:08 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
This is absolute bullsh*t. "oh, look at me, me and so and so are cuter!" "Oh, no, ME and so and so are Cuter!" "No ME!" "No us!" "No US!" "No Us!". Goddammit, SHUT UP!!!!! This is DDO, we all live miles and miles away from us. theres no point to all this!

party pooper. It's just for fun. There's no one holding a gun to your head telling you to read it.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:18:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:17:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Petition to Set Cheesedingo Up With Inferno
1. Royal

That's not really nice... besides for this moment of rage I'm sure Cheese is a nice fella.. Besides Inferno is already claimed by Royal.
Debate.org Moderator
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:21:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol you don't have to read it. C'est comme ca
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:22:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:18:25 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:17:19 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Petition to Set Cheesedingo Up With Inferno
1. Royal

That's not really nice...
LOL, you know me, airmax. I was just kidding ;)
besides for this moment of rage I'm sure Cheese is a nice fella.. Besides Inferno is already claimed by Royal.

LOLOLOL

Never!
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:22:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Awwww Does someone need a hug? Cmere. :) *Hugs all around*
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:23:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:20:17 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
wait, who's inferno?

oh, the innocence.

no wonder... he's never had to put up with legit trolling before.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:24:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:23:30 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:20:17 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
wait, who's inferno?

oh, the innocence.

no wonder... he's never had to put up with legit trolling before.

No wonder hes whining.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:26:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

Lol ikr? Im a total idiot but I certainly dont think im cute.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:27:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

How do you explain Thaddy?
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:28:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:27:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

How do you explain Thaddy?

LOL
Ok he may be mean but that was also pretty mean. xD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
imabench
Posts: 21,224
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:29:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I too am tired of all this dumb stuff but in reality I dont since I have posted more crap on this site then any of these couples combined, and Im proud of it ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:29:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:28:14 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:27:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

How do you explain Thaddy?

LOL
Ok he may be mean but that was also pretty mean. xD

What? I said he was cute! I was complimenting him ;)
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:30:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:29:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:28:14 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:27:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

How do you explain Thaddy?

LOL
Ok he may be mean but that was also pretty mean. xD

What? I said he was cute! I was complimenting him ;)

LOL
Thats a nice way to turn this around. :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:33:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:30:46 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:29:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:28:14 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:27:18 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:24:22 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:23:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:22:20 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:19:11 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Hahaha Im just playin. I just think its stupid when couples fight over who is better. and yes, I agree that all of you guys make this website fun. :)

It is stupid when couples whine about being cute. It was royal's idea, therefore, royal & Thett are NOT a cute couple.

Hehe. Jk. we're not being serious.

Fail logic. You never showed the link between complaining about being cute and not being cute :p

being stupid is NOT cute. Everyone on ddo knows this.

How do you explain Thaddy?

LOL
Ok he may be mean but that was also pretty mean. xD

What? I said he was cute! I was complimenting him ;)

LOL
Thats a nice way to turn this around. :3

Oh, HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NO! This forum is about how stupid this couple crap is, and now you guys are all still at eachothers necks?!?!?!??!?!!

WATCH THIS:
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:36:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
@ cheese

Were all just a big happy family.. no one is really taking offense to this.. we make fun of each other, and tease each other, because we all love each other. It's just how we express ourselves..
Debate.org Moderator
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:38:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:36:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ cheese

Were all just a big happy family.. no one is really taking offense to this.. we make fun of each other, and tease each other, because we all love each other. It's just how we express ourselves..

Ill never understand women.....
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:38:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:36:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ cheese

Were all just a big happy family.. no one is really taking offense to this.. we make fun of each other, and tease each other, because we all love each other. It's just how we express ourselves..

This
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:39:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:38:13 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:36:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ cheese

Were all just a big happy family.. no one is really taking offense to this.. we make fun of each other, and tease each other, because we all love each other. It's just how we express ourselves..

Ill never understand women.....

I'll give you a tip:

Don't treat me like a goddess, but also don't treat me like a slave. Treat me like your best friend. Tease me, prank me, have fun with me, etc.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2012 7:43:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/9/2012 7:39:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:38:13 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 4/9/2012 7:36:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
@ cheese

Were all just a big happy family.. no one is really taking offense to this.. we make fun of each other, and tease each other, because we all love each other. It's just how we express ourselves..

Ill never understand women.....

I'll give you a tip:

Don't treat me like a goddess, but also don't treat me like a slave. Treat me like your best friend. Tease me, prank me, have fun with me, etc.

Yeah, cause I was totally going to treat you like a goddess.....
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.