Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Royalpaladin's VERY own thread.

TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 3:47:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 3:46:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Awww, thanks, TUF, but this trick won't work on me. I am still going to be with thett. Sowwy ;)

It just means that DDO is obsessed with you. Your the star child of DDO. There isn't a week that goes by where you aren't the center of attention lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 3:49:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I too noticed that Royal's been a bit of a pseudo celeb lately. However, I think she should enjoy it; until then, people were rather mean to her.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 3:55:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 3:47:56 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/10/2012 3:46:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Awww, thanks, TUF, but this trick won't work on me. I am still going to be with thett. Sowwy ;)

It just means that DDO is obsessed with you. Your the star child of DDO. There isn't a week that goes by where you aren't the center of attention lol.

It's ok. You can cover up for yourself ;)
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 4:24:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
you sexist S.O.B.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:21:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 4:02:30 PM, Koopin wrote:
It's a core group of people trying to force her upon us as President! Don't fall for it! Free will for life

RP FOR PRESIDENT!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:13:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 4:02:30 PM, Koopin wrote:
It's a core group of people trying to force her upon us as President! Don't fall for it! Free will for life

I knew it...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,242
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:25:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 3:49:08 PM, Ren wrote:
I too noticed that Royal's been a bit of a pseudo celeb lately. However, I think she should enjoy it; until then, people were rather mean to her.

Who?