Jump to topic:

My Nemesis

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:19:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My nemesis irl, I just found out thirty minutes ago, will soon be the property manager of my apartment complex.

What does one do when one's nemesis gains control of one's home?

Before you answer Thaddeus, tell me, where shall I acquire the supplies?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:36:38 PM
Go to a hardware store. Purchase lighter fluid and matches. Burn the store down.

THEN burn your nemesis' house down.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:37:07 PM
At 4/10/2012 6:36:38 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Go to a hardware store. Purchase lighter fluid and matches. Burn the store down.

THEN burn your nemesis' house down.

Oh, and burn the whole complex down for good measure.

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:38:27 PM
Now would be a good time to make amends if thats at all possible.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:39:33 PM
At 4/10/2012 6:38:27 PM, thett3 wrote:
Now would be a good time to make amends if thats at all possible.

But, in all seriousness, thett is right.

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:41:55 PM
Pretend nothing ever happenned and start afresh. Your nemesis will probably want to keep personal and professional matters separate and would likely appreciate it if you do the same.

Two years ago, a colleague that I just didn't get along with became a supervisor. We kept all of our personal stuff away from work and continued working together. I think it is definitely possible to maintain a working relationship.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:54:22 PM
At 4/10/2012 6:19:41 PM, Oryus wrote:
My nemesis irl, I just found out thirty minutes ago, will soon be the property manager of my apartment complex.

That is a very easy, though unfortunate, answer.

Sorry, hun; you gotta move.

A little hell now to avoid a lot of hell later.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 6:59:43 PM
At 4/10/2012 6:19:41 PM, Oryus wrote:

Devour her heart.

Before you answer Thaddeus, tell me, where shall I acquire the supplies?
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 7:24:05 PM
Acquire a wolf (don't give me this, "it's easier said than done" crap either... Just do it!!!) Train said wolf to pick locks and to go for the jugular everytime with the hate and malice of Satan. And please don't give me the whole, "nothing about that scenario is realistic" routine. You have an issue with a person?

An ultra-violent, lock-picking hell hound is the solution.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 7:25:24 PM
At 4/10/2012 7:24:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Acquire a wolf (don't give me this, "it's easier said than done" crap either... Just do it!!!) Train said wolf to pick locks and to go for the jugular everytime with the hate and malice of Satan. And please don't give me the whole, "nothing about that scenario is realistic" routine. You have an issue with a person?

This solution is full of awesome.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:13:05 PM
I love all this advice.

Though some advised to keep it professional......
As I said, this is no average enemy or just a person I had a past silly grievance with...

..this is my NEMESIS. I have only one nemesis. And she is it.

Keeping a professional relationship professional isn't possible.

I am currently searching for apartments. And I will be buying some lemons and hunting a wolf in the near future.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:13:37 PM
There will also be a heart-devouring ritual. That shall be the finale.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:16:38 PM
At 4/10/2012 7:24:05 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Also? Sigged. Best case scenario right there.
:
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:32:08 PM
I have all this unused napalm in my garage that I would HATE to go to waste........
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:33:57 PM
What is the degree of "nemesis" here? I mean, if this some real extreme hatred? Or is this just something minor?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:50:36 PM
At 4/10/2012 8:16:43 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
What did she do? O.o

Ah, THEBOMB, the better question is: What didn't she do?

Here is my abridged RFN [REASON FOR NEMESIS]

Soiled my good name to most known to me in this town- check.
Owes me a large quantity of money- check.
Destroyed personal property worth large quantities of money- check.
Almost got me evicted through her own negligence- check.
Allowed her pets to sh!t and piss all over my personal items for months (they were sick and she wouldn't take them to the vet. I finally paid for it myself out of impatience and disgust both with her negligence and with the SH!T.)- check.
Ate all of my food and used all of my personal belongings- check (and I don't mean in the typical roommate fashion either).
Moved out of our shared home without helping pack or clean- check.
Ignored me for months when she owed me money( you know, that money she was supposed to use to pay rent, but didn't, and in turn, I got an eviction notice and had to pay her side as well)- check.
Sent me a nasty email detailing the fact that I had thrown away her stuff (though she told me to) after I asked her when she was going to pay me back (yes, she was implying that I didn't deserve the money I was forced to pay for rent because I didn't pack all of her belongings for her, move them all to my new apartment, and keep them safe for her at my house for a month)- check.
Conveniently omitted the fact that I, despite her wishes to the contrary, saved some of her important things (INCLUDING HER DISCARDED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD)anyway and gave them to her, CLEANED, later- check.
Conveniently omitted the fact that I, despite her wishes to the contrary, offered to give her some of my furniture to help her out- check.
I could go on here, but I'll spare you the gritty details. Yes, there are more details.

On top of all this, she is one of those people whom you meet for the first time and think, "Wow! This person is so bubbly and friendly! There is no way I could possibly get into a fight with this person!"

Well, actually, that person is just very skilled at creating an image of extrovertedness to cover up their massive insecurities, selfishness, and laziness. She is interested in maintaining many shallow relationships instead of putting an honest effort into real, lasting friendships with a few people. She was, and now continues to be, a waste of my time, energy, and resources- emotionally, professionally, financially, psychologically, etc.

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 8:51:34 PM
At 4/10/2012 8:33:57 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
What is the degree of "nemesis" here? I mean, if this some real extreme hatred? Or is this just something minor?

Real, extreme hatred- for which I haven't even given all the details because I don't want to get into any more personal details than what I have given.
:
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:42:26 PM
At 4/10/2012 8:50:36 PM, Oryus wrote:
What did she do? O.o

Allowed her pets to sh!t and piss all over my personal items for months (they were sick and she wouldn't take them to the vet. I finally paid for it myself out of impatience and disgust both with her negligence and with the SH!T.)- check.
Ate all of my food and used all of my personal belongings- check (and I don't mean in the typical roommate fashion either).
Ignored me for months when she owed me money( you know, that money she was supposed to use to pay rent, but didn't, and in turn, I got an eviction notice and had to pay her side as well)- check.
Sent me a nasty email detailing the fact that I had thrown away her stuff (though she told me to) after I asked her when she was going to pay me back (yes, she was implying that I didn't deserve the money I was forced to pay for rent because I didn't pack all of her belongings for her, move them all to my new apartment, and keep them safe for her at my house for a month)- check.
Conveniently omitted the fact that I, despite her wishes to the contrary, saved some of her important things (INCLUDING HER DISCARDED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD)anyway and gave them to her, CLEANED, later- check.
Conveniently omitted the fact that I, despite her wishes to the contrary, offered to give her some of my furniture to help her out- check.
I could go on here, but I'll spare you the gritty details. Yes, there are more details.

On top of all this, she is one of those people whom you meet for the first time and think, "Wow! This person is so bubbly and friendly! There is no way I could possibly get into a fight with this person!"

Well, actually, that person is just very skilled at creating an image of extrovertedness to cover up their massive insecurities, selfishness, and laziness. She is interested in maintaining many shallow relationships instead of putting an honest effort into real, lasting friendships with a few people. She was, and now continues to be, a waste of my time, energy, and resources- emotionally, professionally, financially, psychologically, etc.

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

ohh....thats a list of good reasons to hate her...would you like a pipe bomb? :P
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:52:00 PM
At 4/10/2012 9:42:26 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
What did she do? O.o

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

ohh....thats a list of good reasons to hate her...would you like a pipe bomb? :P

That would be THE BOMB-DIGGITY! :)

yayy! violence!!
:
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 9:52:17 PM
What did she do? O.o

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

I hate immature people like her. Do you want me to help you burn her house down? We can have any orgy afterwards :p
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:01:35 PM
Give us her facebook link. Me and royal will form the ten fools and troll the sh1t outta herm
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:03:46 PM
At 4/10/2012 9:52:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
What did she do? O.o

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

yayy! violence!!

alright :P I'll mail it to you....actually on second thought the mail probably isnt the best place...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:28:00 PM
I am touched by the troll-ey, violent spirit I'm seeing here today.

That's a first. I lost some kind of virginity today. And you all were a part of it.

All of you.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:28:23 PM
At 4/10/2012 10:03:46 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/10/2012 9:52:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
What did she do? O.o

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

yayy! violence!!

alright :P I'll mail it to you....actually on second thought the mail probably isnt the best place...

LOL
:
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 10:31:46 PM
At 4/10/2012 10:28:00 PM, Oryus wrote:
I am touched by the troll-ey, violent spirit I'm seeing here today.

That's a first. I lost some kind of virginity today. And you all were a part of it.

All of you.

haha glad to be a part of it :P
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:26:45 AM
What did she do? O.o

tl;dr
SHE IS...
MY NEMESIS.

DAAAANG GIRL.

You know, I was in a similar situation, although my ex-roomie actually felt remorseful about it...

You know, this might be the one time that it is appropriate to burn your OWN house down.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 12:27:58 AM
At 4/11/2012 12:26:45 AM, Lickdafoot wrote:

You know, this might be the one time that it is appropriate to burn your OWN house down.

I was just about to say the exact same thing lol
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)