Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

To Drafterman PLEASE READ

Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:38:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterman, I am extremely sorry for what happened. I take full responsibility. I was simply told some things that I took for truth and was too intrigued to let it go. It was a huge mistake and a flaw of mine. I should not have cared so much and probed you and thaddeus for answers. It was disrespectful and invasive and I understand if you feel cheapened. Please do not leave because of this. It was all my fault and I will understand if you do not want to talk to me again, but please stay. You are a valued member of this site and your time here has been bigger than this quarrel.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:49:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:38:32 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Drafterman, I am extremely sorry for what happened. I take full responsibility. I was simply told some things that I took for truth and was too intrigued to let it go. It was a huge mistake and a flaw of mine. I should not have cared so much and probed you and thaddeus for answers. It was disrespectful and invasive and I understand if you feel cheapened. Please do not leave because of this. It was all my fault and I will understand if you do not want to talk to me again, but please stay. You are a valued member of this site and your time here has been bigger than this quarrel.

Do want to know what happened......
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:49:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:49:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 4/11/2012 9:38:32 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Drafterman, I am extremely sorry for what happened. I take full responsibility. I was simply told some things that I took for truth and was too intrigued to let it go. It was a huge mistake and a flaw of mine. I should not have cared so much and probed you and thaddeus for answers. It was disrespectful and invasive and I understand if you feel cheapened. Please do not leave because of this. It was all my fault and I will understand if you do not want to talk to me again, but please stay. You are a valued member of this site and your time here has been bigger than this quarrel.

Do want to know what happened......
WHAT HAPPENED?
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 9:53:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 9:38:32 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Drafterman, I am extremely sorry for what happened. I take full responsibility. I was simply told some things that I took for truth and was too intrigued to let it go. It was a huge mistake and a flaw of mine. I should not have cared so much and probed you and thaddeus for answers. It was disrespectful and invasive and I understand if you feel cheapened. Please do not leave because of this. It was all my fault and I will understand if you do not want to talk to me again, but please stay. You are a valued member of this site and your time here has been bigger than this quarrel.

WHAT!?!??!?!?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:07:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:05:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
IT was something incredibly stupid, but apparently it offended Drafterman big time. That's all i'll say :(:

If you didn't want anyone to know, you would have PM'd him. Spill the beans, sister. You can't just type something like that and leave us all hanging.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:08:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol

I was planning on sleeping tonight.

* Gets naked, Takes out popcorn, charge tablet to 100%, waits for drama to unfold.*
kfc
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:08:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:07:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:05:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
IT was something incredibly stupid, but apparently it offended Drafterman big time. That's all i'll say :(:

If you didn't want anyone to know, you would have PM'd him. Spill the beans, sister. You can't just type something like that and leave us all hanging.

this
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:08:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:07:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:05:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
IT was something incredibly stupid, but apparently it offended Drafterman big time. That's all i'll say :(:

If you didn't want anyone to know, you would have PM'd him. Spill the beans, sister. You can't just type something like that and leave us all hanging.

I can't pm him.. he closed his account.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:08:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:07:24 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:05:05 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
IT was something incredibly stupid, but apparently it offended Drafterman big time. That's all i'll say :(:

If you didn't want anyone to know, you would have PM'd him. Spill the beans, sister. You can't just type something like that and leave us all hanging.

He deactivated his account.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:09:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:08:21 PM, Koopin wrote:
lol

I was planning on sleeping tonight.

* Gets naked, Takes out popcorn, charge tablet to 100%, waits for drama to unfold.*

Most important step.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:14:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
|--------------------------||____
| The Bump Truck |||""'|""\__,_
| _____________ l||__|__|__| )
|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

OH COME ON!!!!
kfc
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:17:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

The important thing is that drafter knows I am sorry. It was a mistake. Please reconsider drafter, you are a great addition to this site.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:24:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

It can't be that bad, can it?
Lickdafoot
Posts: 5,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:28:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Drafterman, I hope you understand that I only took interest in this situation because i think you are an insightful and engaging person. I care about you and I look up to you. My actions were superfluous and I was not fully thinking them through. I am deeply sorry that I offended you in the way that I did. I hope this makes sense to you.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 10:29:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:24:44 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

It can't be that bad, can it?

This.

I'm not saying this to make her post what happened, but it's prolly something that is blown outta proportion. And he's a guy, he'll be back. He's not gonna let some name calling keep him from DDO.
kfc
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:01:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

Am I the only one who got horny after reading that?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:02:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

pm?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:05:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
One question then ill shut up forever.

Did this thing have anything to do with this debate by drafterman?

http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:14:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 11:05:34 PM, imabench wrote:
One question then ill shut up forever.

Did this thing have anything to do with this debate by drafterman?

http://www.debate.org...

o.o God I hope not...I'd feel like sh!t for contributing to making him leave.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Apollo.11
Posts: 3,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:15:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 11:14:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/11/2012 11:05:34 PM, imabench wrote:
One question then ill shut up forever.

Did this thing have anything to do with this debate by drafterman?

http://www.debate.org...

o.o God I hope not...I'd feel like sh!t for contributing to making him leave.

I know the feeling. Spinko left in the middle of our debate. I pulled Argument from Ignorance on him and he left within the hour. I hope it wasn't because of our debate...
Sapere Aude!
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:17:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 11:15:53 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 4/11/2012 11:14:41 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 4/11/2012 11:05:34 PM, imabench wrote:
One question then ill shut up forever.

Did this thing have anything to do with this debate by drafterman?

http://www.debate.org...

o.o God I hope not...I'd feel like sh!t for contributing to making him leave.

I know the feeling. Spinko left in the middle of our debate. I pulled Argument from Ignorance on him and he left within the hour. I hope it wasn't because of our debate...

probably not. Doesn't seem likely that someone would leave just because of one argument. in a debate.
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:33:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just pleast don't be about the games forum. Forum drama that I'm completely clueless about always has to do with the games forum...
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:50:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 11:33:11 PM, phantom wrote:
Just pleast don't be about the games forum. Forum drama that I'm completely clueless about always has to do with the games forum...

he did have a monopoly game going....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2012 11:51:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/11/2012 10:15:45 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
I would like to tell you all, I really would. It would help to get it off of my chest. But I think that would make drafter even more offended then he already is. sorry guys.

don't do it licky!