Jump to topic:

the oh so beautiful, Lickdafoot.

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:35:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
LDF, My love for you burns with the fiery passion of a thousands suns!

I want to lick your foot from heel, to the tip of your beautiful white toe!

I want to stand with you on a mountain!

I am head over heels for you.

There something in the way she woes me!

It's a quarter after (Um... 2:00?) And I need you now!

When I am with you, It's just like heaven! (show me how you do that trick, the one that makes me love, she said!)

Girl your the best I ever had!

I am just so proud of you!

They didn't have you where I came from! Life began when I saw your face! How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough? Is forever enough?

And finally.... Will you marry me!?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:43:52 AM
Are you competing with Inferno's masterful poetry for "Licky"?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:45:51 AM
At 4/12/2012 3:43:52 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are you competing with Inferno's masterful poetry for "Licky"?

I thought MIG was the master in poetry? And I wouldn't dare challenge MIG!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:55:47 AM
"Good evening Ladies and Gentlmen. We are proud to introduce to you one of the most alluring Women of our time. She is a celebrated member of the family here at Debate.org. Some of you may know of her, and others may not. Her name is
the illustrious Lickdafoot. I call her Licki for short. I am sure that she has been getting a lot of attention here on this forum for many various reasons. I am asking that the teeny bopper boys please refrain from making explicit comments about this repsectful young lady. She can teach you a thing or two, if you know what I mean.
Ah what the hell...............She is a bad mutha. And I heard that she knows how to dance. Some say that she can dance like no other especially when she is on a pole. (smiling) She is not a stripper. Just a prodigy, an icon. And she is the ultimate sex symbol here at DDO. Dont you all just love her kitten. Meow. =)

Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
She is like the Nympho who sits in the garden waiting for her long lost prey.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars, and her lips red like blood. This Woman's picture speaks a thousand words, but today I among all are speechless. Can you see what I see ? Or are you just a normality of flesh with a carnal mind."

Inferno wins!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 3:58:58 AM
At 4/12/2012 3:55:47 AM, FREEDO wrote:
"Good evening Ladies and Gentlmen. We are proud to introduce to you one of the most alluring Women of our time. She is a celebrated member of the family here at Debate.org. Some of you may know of her, and others may not. Her name is
the illustrious Lickdafoot. I call her Licki for short. I am sure that she has been getting a lot of attention here on this forum for many various reasons. I am asking that the teeny bopper boys please refrain from making explicit comments about this repsectful young lady. She can teach you a thing or two, if you know what I mean.
Ah what the hell...............She is a bad mutha. And I heard that she knows how to dance. Some say that she can dance like no other especially when she is on a pole. (smiling) She is not a stripper. Just a prodigy, an icon. And she is the ultimate sex symbol here at DDO. Dont you all just love her kitten. Meow. =)

Lickdafoot has sex appeal because her aura is the definition of the word sensual.
He walks into the unknown. He is hungry, tired, and weak. But he see something there in the distance, and his vision is vague. There is a female, who sits there on a rock in a state of loneliness and despair. She has hair like the fires of Armageddon, skin like snow, eyes that sparkle like the Western stars, and her lips red like blood. This Woman's picture speaks a thousand words, but today I among all are speechless. Can you see what I see ? Or are you just a normality of flesh with a carnal mind."

Inferno wins!!

No. I have sexy music videos.

LDF, you decide. Are my videos more alluring than Inferno's fail attempts at a poem?!
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 4:45:28 PM
At 4/12/2012 3:58:58 AM, TUF wrote:
At 4/12/2012 3:55:47 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Inferno wins!!

No. I have sexy music videos.

LDF, you decide. Are my videos more alluring than Inferno's fail attempts at a poem?!

Ohh, thats a tuf one. Infernos poetry was quite captivating, but it could never compare to you!!!

I will respond to this more thoroughly when I have access to my home computer ;)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 5:16:38 PM
At 4/12/2012 6:33:44 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This was definitely planted for my debate with her :P

This!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 5:17:27 PM
At 4/12/2012 6:33:44 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This was definitely planted for my debate with her :P

Nah its my geuine love for her. Trust me, she has a lot better things to use in that little debate of yours >:-)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2012 6:16:05 PM
I wanna lick something on her body, but it ain't her foot...

ZING!!!!!
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2012 9:40:19 AM
At 4/12/2012 3:35:18 AM, TUF wrote:

And finally.... Will you marry me!?

my answer is YES! <3

And here's my song for you, in response :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...