Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Have You Seen My Bunny?

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:12:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:27:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ive found tons of lost bunnys over the last few minutes. Maybe one is yours. :3
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:27:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Bugs Bunny: Eh, what's up, Doc?
Elmer Fudd: I just put a scwewy wabbit out of his misewy.
Bugs Bunny: It's murder, he says! How gruesome.
[Peeks down rabbit hole with Elmer]
Bugs Bunny: [Whispering] Don't look now, Doc, but you missed me.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:35:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well doc. *Takes a bite of of his carrot.* I think I mighta saw that rabbit you been lookin' for. He went that way I tell you. *Points at the alligator infested lake.*
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:37:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:35:25 AM, Mestari wrote:
Well doc. *Takes a bite of of his carrot.* I think I mighta saw that rabbit you been lookin' for. He went that way I tell you. *Points at the alligator infested lake.*

Oh, so now the bunny wants to bite me :p
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 11:38:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 11:37:41 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/14/2012 11:35:25 AM, Mestari wrote:
Well doc. *Takes a bite of of his carrot.* I think I mighta saw that rabbit you been lookin' for. He went that way I tell you. *Points at the alligator infested lake.*

Oh, so now the bunny wants to bite me :p

Nope. :D The bunnys in the little kelpy thingy right there. *Points past the alligator to a bunny tied to a branch.*
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 3:57:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Bunny is her pet name for her penis.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:19:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 12:20:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I love my Bunny <3

Well doc, *Takes a bite out of his carrot* there's a little tweety bird that told me your bunny loves you too. Daww now isn't that sweet doc.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:19:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Well doc why didn't you say so! What kinda prize we talkin' about?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:20:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 3:57:20 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Bunny is her pet name for her penis.

O.o

How did you know? :p
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:22:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 4:19:25 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/14/2012 12:20:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I love my Bunny <3

Well doc, *Takes a bite out of his carrot* there's a little tweety bird that told me your bunny loves you too.
<3
Daww now isn't that sweet doc.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:22:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 4:19:48 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Well doc why didn't you say so! What kinda prize we talkin' about?

It's a secret :p
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:23:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 4:22:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/14/2012 4:19:48 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Well doc why didn't you say so! What kinda prize we talkin' about?

It's a secret :p

Its her penis.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 4:23:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 4:23:23 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/14/2012 4:22:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/14/2012 4:19:48 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/14/2012 3:55:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Whoever finds my Bunny first gets a prize :)

Well doc why didn't you say so! What kinda prize we talkin' about?

It's a secret :p

Its her penis.

Do I smell a DDO meme?

No its just Royal's penis.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 5:35:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 5:28:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why is Thaddy so jelly all the time? :P

What you are smelling isn't Jelly. Its your penis.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 6:28:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 5:35:24 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/14/2012 5:28:58 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why is Thaddy so jelly all the time? :P

What you are smelling isn't Jelly. Its your penis.

It's ok. I know that you're jelly :p

Bunny! Where are you?
blackhawk1331
Posts: 4,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 6:28:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I was going to ask if thad was drunk when he wrote that penis stuff, but his spelling was too good.
Because you said it was a waste, numb nuts. - Drafter

So fvck you. :) - TV

Use prima facie correctly or not at all. - Noumena
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 7:16:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 5:31:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nobody has seen my Bunny? I'll just have to bait him then ;)

Well doc... How do you suppose you will do that?
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2012 7:24:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/14/2012 7:16:35 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 4/14/2012 5:31:14 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Nobody has seen my Bunny? I'll just have to bait him then ;)

Well doc... How do you suppose you will do that?

It's a secret ;)
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2012 3:09:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh hey, the bunny is hopping around, just on top of the hill. It's too bad the doc is sleeping. The bunny is bound to get away now! *Eats the rest of his carrot.*
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.