Jump to topic:

Apparently I am Some Sort of Chthonic Goddes

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:55:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lady Royale is the adventure of a lifetime. She travels the sky from here and beyond. Her mind is like a beam of light traveling through space and time into a momentary lapse of sheer reasoning. Her words are loud as a field of golden trumpets that blare with eagerness and glee. They have refused to turn a deaf ear to the royal one, as she is still wondering here and there for her crown. This girl be wise and studious like her ancestors before her. And she exhibits every ounce of passion underneath. Stories of days past tell us about her raven black hair, and skin with shades pf peanut and wheat. Around, and around, and around she goes. And where she will stop, noone seems to know. But please my dear friend, do not drink too much wine. For there may be another and she is anything but a fowl swine. If a mirror could talk, loud and oh so clear. Would you truly now and forever more be the fairest of them all. Have a pleasant day.

Sorry, but I am bored :(

Discuss
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:56:40 AM
I hate typos. Bunny is obviously going to swoop in this thread in the morning and tell me all of about the grammar mistakes that I made while typing at 3:00 in the morning after finishing two tough programs.

I love you, Bunny <3 Never let me make mistakes :)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:58:18 AM
I'm guessing he used a modified version of that on a girl in real life, freaked her out, and decided to try it here instead.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:59:33 AM
At 4/17/2012 1:58:18 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
I'm guessing he used a modified version of that on a girl in real life, freaked her out, and decided to try it here instead.

I wouldn't be surprised, lolol.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:01:05 AM
At 4/17/2012 2:00:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I didn't think it was that creepy though. I thought it was messed up.

It would probably make a good poem, tbh.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:02:02 AM
At 4/17/2012 2:01:05 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 4/17/2012 2:00:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I didn't think it was that creepy though. I thought it was messed up.

It would probably make a good poem, tbh.

I'm game. Let's try it.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 6:22:22 AM
LOL
I wanted to see what my name is for and apperently its a pizza place im Baltimore. xD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 6:23:39 AM
At 4/17/2012 1:56:40 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I hate typos. Bunny is obviously going to swoop in this thread in the morning and tell me how much he loves me.

I love you, Bunny <3 Never let me make mistakes :)

You are absolutely right, Angel. I love you. <3
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 6:24:15 AM
At 4/17/2012 1:55:25 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Lady Royale is the adventure of a lifetime. She travels the sky from here and beyond. Her mind is like a beam of light traveling through space and time into a momentary lapse of sheer reasoning. Her words are loud as a field of golden trumpets that blare with eagerness and glee. They have refused to turn a deaf ear to the royal one, as she is still wondering here and there for her crown. This girl be wise and studious like her ancestors before her. And she exhibits every ounce of passion underneath. Stories of days past tell us about her raven black hair, and skin with shades pf peanut and wheat. Around, and around, and around she goes. And where she will stop, noone seems to know. But please my dear friend, do not drink too much wine. For there may be another and she is anything but a fowl swine. If a mirror could talk, loud and oh so clear. Would you truly now and forever more be the fairest of them all. Have a pleasant day.

Discuss

He spelled your name wrong...
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 8:19:09 AM
At 4/17/2012 6:24:15 AM, Mestari wrote:

Discuss

He does that on purpose. He liked to call me Lady Royale. I have no idea why.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 8:24:21 AM
At 4/17/2012 8:19:09 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/17/2012 6:24:15 AM, Mestari wrote:

Discuss

He does that on purpose. He liked to call me Lady Royale. I have no idea why.

Maybe he's European.