Jump to topic:

Help with women

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:19:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
My friends that are women say that I am an attractive enough and charming Enough and kind enough, but i haven't had a girlfriend since last December. HELP?!?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:22:18 PM
Wow. 15 and no girlfriend for a year?

It's hopeless. Better quit now, I mean, your best years are behind you. Any good monestaries where you are?
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:27:41 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:19:05 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
My friends that are women say that I am an attractive enough and charming Enough and kind enough, but i haven't had a girlfriend since last December. HELP?!?

PM Bluesteel. If you're worthy, he may have exactly what you need.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:31:12 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:22:18 PM, drafterman wrote:
Wow. 15 and no girlfriend for a year?

It's hopeless. Better quit now, I mean, your best years are behind you. Any good monestaries where you are?

Exactly. It's hopeless now. I mean a whole year?! Poor you bro. Might as well give it up now.

;-)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:39:37 PM
Heh. In time you might realize this very simple truth: When you are frantically searching for a woman you will not find one. When you let it be and make yourself happy by doing you, the right one will find her way to you when you least expect it.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 1:58:42 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:39:37 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
Heh. In time you might realize this very simple truth: When you are frantically searching for a woman you will not find one. When you let it be and make yourself happy by doing you, the right one will find her way to you when you least expect it.

Honestly bro, that is the way it works. When you accept the probability of a relationship, a lot of times, it doesn't come. It's only when you accept that one is not needed, just preferred, and stop looking for one knowing that you will be okay without one, is when you will find reconciliation.

That is also when you may find the person you are looking for.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:08:43 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:58:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/17/2012 1:39:37 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Honestly bro, that is the way it works. When you accept the probability of a relationship, a lot of times, it doesn't come. It's only when you accept that one is not needed, just preferred, and stop looking for one knowing that you will be okay without one, is when you will find reconciliation.

That is also when you may find the person you are looking for.

Uh... I just needed a little tip or two...
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:14:23 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:49:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
Have you tried flirting with magic?

http://www.youtube.com...

You read Cracked, don't you Drafter? lol ;D
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:19:16 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:14:23 PM, M.Torres wrote:
At 4/17/2012 1:49:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
Have you tried flirting with magic?

http://www.youtube.com...

You read Cracked, don't you Drafter? lol ;D

A magician never reveals his secrets. I thought it was appropriate, lol.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:21:20 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:12:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Tip #2: Be a nice person. It helps :)

Whatever you do, do not follow tip #2.

Anyways if your charming and attractive enough, have you thought about you know asking a girl out then. You have to ask the girl before you can get a girlfriend. You can't expect girls magically just to fall on your lap.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:23:56 PM
If you are just looking for any girl of with any generic attributes which you are attracted to(yes, intelligence can be one of them), by no means follow tip #2

If there is a certain girl, adjust strategy accordingly.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:25:35 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:21:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

DK's way ahead of me.

Anyways if your charming and attractive enough, have you thought about you know asking a girl out then. You have to ask the girl before you can get a girlfriend. You can't expect girls magically just to fall on your lap.

So much this. You have to do something. There are enough desperate women, or women who are just willing to give things a try, that a single person who doesn't want to be single (and has no particular target in mind) just isn't trying.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:26:11 PM
Oh didn't read that they were your women friends. In that case I wouldn't trust their info. Me thinks they could be lying to you. Unless they're thrusting their vagina to you. If they're not thrusting their vagina at you, then i could be a lie.
Open borders debate:
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:26:26 PM
At 4/17/2012 1:19:05 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Alright.

First, you're too young for lady friends. If they like being around you and don't find you repulsive, you can find a way to make out with them.

If they're telling you that you're attractive and charming, they're either waiting for your oblivious ass to make a move or they think you're gay.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:26:27 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:25:35 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 4/17/2012 2:21:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

DK's way ahead of me.

So much this. You have to do something. There are enough desperate women, or women who are just willing to give things a try, that a single person who doesn't want to be single (and has no particular target in mind) just isn't trying.

You also have to not have a major defect, like obsessively chewing on peoples ears when you meet them.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:26:52 PM
I don't see what the problem with following Tip #2 is. DK and Kermit are of the opinion that women and mindless and that men are better suited to determining their desires than they are.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:29:35 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:26:52 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I don't see what the problem with following Tip #2 is. DK and Kermit are of the opinion that women and mindless and that men are better suited to determining their desires than they are.

Why did you report my name twice.

I've stated before that what people say they want and what they really want are two different things. You probably believe your own truth, but that's a logical response, while love is an emotional response.
Open borders debate:
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:30:14 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:29:35 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Lmfao, she just can't hate your opinions enough.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:31:57 PM

No.
Most women don't find a "nice" guy attractive. The nice has all sorts of connotations. Sure they want a nice boyfriend, but thats the rational side. The rational part of a women doesn't determine who they are attracted to. Note I did say that this isn't the case with all women, but this should only be his strategy if he is just aiming to get "a" woman, rather than a specific one. If he wants a specific one, then there is a specific strategy, not catch-all advice.

To cheese: Pro tip. Never ask a girl for honest advice about what they look for in a man. They will answer rationally, which for the most women is not what they are actually attracted to.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:34:37 PM

I've stated before that what people say they want and what they really want are two different things. You probably believe your own truth, but that's a logical response, while love is an emotional response.

You are making the assumptions that rationality cannot fuel emotions and that this "truth" applies to all women. That is utterly false.
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:34:52 PM

True story. :)
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:35:21 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:31:57 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

No.
Most women don't find a "nice" guy attractive. The nice has all sorts of connotations. Sure they want a nice boyfriend, but thats the rational side. The rational part of a women doesn't determine who they are attracted to.
This isn't necessarily true. Reason can fuel emotions or people can choose to act rationally instead of being influenced purely by emotion.
Note I did say that this isn't the case with all women, but this should only be his strategy if he is just aiming to get "a" woman, rather than a specific one. If he wants a specific one, then there is a specific strategy, not catch-all advice.

To cheese: Pro tip. Never ask a girl for honest advice about what they look for in a man. They will answer rationally, which for the most women is not what they are actually attracted to.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:36:47 PM
Thanks for the idea royal, but I've tried tip 2, doesn't work worth a crap. And ren, Im NOT GAY. And DK, u got the best advice so far.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:36:54 PM

Tip #2 only works on social networking sites ;-)

Nah but really bro, do not listen to tip number 2. Girls say they like nice guys, but really they like a mix between the two. If you are nice you will get played and taken advantage of. First things first, give them a little flirt, and then treat them like poo next time you see her. She will become interested, trust me.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:37:15 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:34:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

You are making the assumptions that rationality cannot fuel emotions and that this "truth" applies to all women. That is utterly false.

Assuming that you meant to put me as the second person - I clearly stated it doesn't apply to all women, just most of them - and that includes highly intelligent women too. That is why I generalised to if he wants "a" women rather than a specific woman, as a specific woman requires a specific strategy.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 2:37:19 PM
At 4/17/2012 2:34:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

Well see more of Thaddeus response. No, emotions and rationality are two seperate components. The frontal lobe is part of rationality while the amygdala is emotional.

Also, human beings are vastly similar to one another, so there are (near) universal truths to human behavior.
Open borders debate: