Jump to topic:

Compliment Zaradi

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 3:54:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I feel that Zaradi has been down lately, and that he is depressed. So I am creating this thread so that everyone who has a good opinion of this user, can write what you like about him.

1. Zaradi is one cool dude, and always fun to chat with (and to get your butt kicked on DN with)

2. Zaradi is probably way smarter than I was at 16. He is extremely intelligent and has a great win record for only being here for a few months, so kudos to that.

3. Zaradi has adapted to mafia, and has been a great joy to play with in the mafia games.

4. Zaradi has a fun personality, as is indicated by some of the late night discussions we all shared in the psychologist forum months back (among other threads.)

5. Zaradi is a genuinely nice guy (And his girl friend is crazy for leaving him), and deserves the best of the best of a female, as he is the kind of guy who would do anything for his woman. He is respectful, and kind to all (unless you accuse him of being mafia, that is ;-) ......JK)

6. Zaradi, We all love you here and you are a great contribution to the community. thankyou for gracing our lives with your presence!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 3:57:26 AM
Furthermore, don't give up on life. I know right now you have a bad opinion of it, but trust me, there are always ups and downs.

If you experience 100 bad things, just to get to that 1 good thing, it will always be worth it.

Also know that if you ever feel lonely or depressed, there is always someone somewhere who loves you. So don't you ever give up. Life is full of millions of oppertunities, just waiting for you to take advantage of them. They are yours for the taking my dear friend!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:02:35 PM
Zaradi seems like an all-around decent guy... definitely too self-deprecating. You deserve the best, Zaradi, never settle for less.
yang.
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:29:42 PM
1. Zaradi is an awesome friend to be with.
2. Zaradi is a really good sport.
3. He is very smart.

Im sure I know more. But these are the main reasons why he is a really awesome guy. :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:45:03 PM
At 4/19/2012 2:31:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
This isn't helping him. I take it OP has never been depressed?

It can't hurt him, now can it?
THEBOMB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:45:25 PM
At 4/19/2012 2:31:49 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
This isn't helping him. I take it OP has never been depressed?

At best it helps. At worst, it gets him to laugh.
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 2:48:42 PM
Zaradi, thou hath cometh in darkness and in light to enlighten with thy word, your absence shall not be tolerated but for one half turn of the sun longer.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:18:21 PM
zardi is awesome HE LIKES GUNS
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:35:24 PM
I see Zaradi as my own Protege
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:41:25 PM
He's good in bed
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2012 4:59:20 PM
Zaradi r pretti c00l gai who killz aleins nd duznt afraid of n e thing!
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"