Jump to topic:

best guy friend trouble..HELP??

THEjinxxedme
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 9:54:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
see the thing is my best guy friend and i (its been 3 years since we're talking) and we talk really less and we only text and i still think we're quite fond of each other.. at least i do.
and now..like two weeks back he told me that wont be able to talk to me for this whole year and i was like why? but then the other day he talked to me normally and the next also we talked for quite sometime. so yesterday he texts me again sorry i cant talk to you no-more and then i am like why and then he writes " cuz i don't deserve to" and now i really don't understand what he means...can somebody help?
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 10:35:55 AM
At 4/22/2012 9:54:16 AM, THEjinxxedme wrote:
"cuz i don't deserve to"

Oh my goodness! Forget what I just said! You must be super awesome if he doesn't deserve to talk with you!
kfc
Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 10:45:45 AM
At 4/22/2012 10:36:00 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is worse than my spamming . . .

And that takes a LOT.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2012 2:15:29 PM
see the thing is my best guy friend and i (its been 3 years since we're talking) and we talk really less and we only text and i still think we're quite fond of each other.. at least i do.
and now..like two weeks back he told me that wont be able to talk to me for this whole year and i was like why? but then the other day he talked to me normally and the next also we talked for quite sometime. so yesterday he texts me again sorry i cant talk to you no-more and then i am like why and then he writes " cuz i don't deserve to" and now i really don't understand what he means...can somebody help?

Gotta love how he diverts his views as if he is punishing himself, rather than you. What a manipulative prick. If things really meet the road, you could always shoot up the school while ranting about how he could have stayed with you but how it is now too late.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2012 2:20:54 AM
At 4/22/2012 2:15:29 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:

Gotta love how he diverts his views as if he is punishing himself, rather than you. What a manipulative prick. If things really meet the road, you could always shoot up the school while ranting about how he could have stayed with you but how it is now too late.

+1

This is really useful advice for basically any situation, honestly.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2012 2:53:50 AM
At 4/22/2012 2:15:29 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:

It's kinda like when you're on the phone with someone and you want to get off the phone but you don't know how to say it politely so you say "Alright, well I'm gonna let you go" as if you're doing them a favor by ending the call though you're the one who really wants off.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
devinni01841
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2012 5:59:38 PM
There's no need to need to be a bunch of tools about it. If someting freaked you out bad enough, you would post desperately about it, too.

To the OP:
Boys can be pretty stupid, and that's case closed. Let him have his space for a couple of weeks, if you can go a few days without thinking about him, then he's probably not all that important to you anyway. If you CAN'T go a few days without thinking about him, then after you give him a month or two to get his brain unscrambled, tell him that you miss him. It will probably be awkward, but if your friendship is strong, you'll pull through.
There is nothing more bad-@ss than being yourself.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Member of the Texas Army National Guard since 20111212

An Armed society is a polite society.
Amann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 4:51:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here's the thing about platonic friendships...

One person has sexual interest in the other and the feeling typically is not mutual. It would be logical to assume your friend is in love with you and he feels you don't feel the same way for him.. Now your friend will most likely never confess his true feelings for you for several reasons. He could be fearful that your friendship wouldn't be the same and create an akward situation. Or maybe he is shy and terrified of rejection. He would be heartbroken most likely. The reason for him distancing himself could be one of two possiblitys 1. It hurts him to be around the person he loves knowing that it's not reciprocated 2. He does not think he deserves to be with you because he places you on a pedestal....

I could have it all wrong and it is you who have feelings for him?

Does this sound like it could explain your delema?
Amann
Amann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 5:08:56 AM
Anyway if you are the one with feelings for him I recommend confessing them it will be a huge weight lifted off your chest and you will Mott have to obsess over whether or not the feling is mutual.. Trust me I've been there..

I had a female roommate and we hung out everyday and were best friends. I eventually feel in love with her and I couldn't stop thinking about her. It literally drove me crazy. I finally had to know if she felt the same way and confessed my feeling for her. She did not feel the same way. I was heartbroken for a while but moved on and I wouldn't have that option if I didn't express my feelings.. Keep in mind this is the girl I lived with and saw everyday and telling her how I felt was one of the hardest things I have ever done.... She was really cool about it and there wasn't any awkwardness afterwards. I eventually got over it and we are still great friends till this day... It was a really hard thing for me to go through, but I am glad it happened because I learned a lot of valuable lessons from it....

I really hope that everything works out for you:)
Amann
leojm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2013 3:05:17 AM

I think he likes you. He also may think you'r to good for him. A.K.A. Out of his league.