Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

I DONT NEED NO Man

thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 4:42:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 4:42:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 4:42:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

wow wtf DDO.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 4:57:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
you need me sweetie.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
thett3
Posts: 14,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 5:47:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!

YOU CLEVER BASTARD YOU!

+1
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:02:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 5:47:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!

YOU CLEVER BASTARD YOU!

+1

I always knew black people talked in double and triple negative code.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 8:42:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 8:02:48 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:47:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!

YOU CLEVER BASTARD YOU!

+1

I always knew black people talked in double and triple negative code.

You no no no no no no no no no no no no know what you're talking about.
kfc
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 10:25:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 8:42:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/24/2012 8:02:48 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:47:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!

YOU CLEVER BASTARD YOU!

+1

I always knew black people talked in double and triple negative code.

You no no no no no no no no no no no no know what you're talking about.

+1
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
CrazyPerson
Posts: 1,114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2012 10:34:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/24/2012 10:25:25 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 4/24/2012 8:42:05 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/24/2012 8:02:48 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:47:30 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 4/24/2012 5:44:24 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
You don't need NO man, therefore you need a man. DOUBLE NEGATIVE!

YOU CLEVER BASTARD YOU!

+1

I always knew black people talked in double and triple negative code.

You no no no no no no no no no no no no know what you're talking about.

+1
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts