Jump to topic:

Spittin' Game

Charles0103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 7:27:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, like, it's been a long time since I broke up with my ex, and there's this girl that I'm starting to like. She's really sweet, pretty, smart, kind, etc. We have one class together (band.. lol), and she usually doesn't talk to anybody except her really close friends because she's kinda' shy. I'll see her look at me sometimes, and we've had a couple of small-talk conversations, but not a real one.

At any rate, how on earth can I go up to this girl and talk to her without looking like a stalker? :D
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened." Jesus in Luke 11:9-10
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 7:40:39 PM
At 4/25/2012 7:27:25 PM, Charles0103 wrote:
So, like, it's been a long time since I broke up with my ex, and there's this girl that I'm starting to like. She's really sweet, pretty, smart, kind, etc. We have one class together (band.. lol), and she usually doesn't talk to anybody except her really close friends because she's kinda' shy. I'll see her look at me sometimes, and we've had a couple of small-talk conversations, but not a real one.

At any rate, how on earth can I go up to this girl and talk to her without looking like a stalker? :D

Grow some balls and tell her that you are quite fond of a gal such as her and would be honored if she would go for a walk with you. Just make the situation light and easy-going. Use a british accent or something.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 8:11:27 PM

Accidentally bump into her causing her to fall over and break her head open. That way, she'll be in the hospital and you can visit her every day with your excuse being that you feel bad for what you've done.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 8:11:59 PM

Shared experience. The reason museums and movies are great for dates is you don't have to answer a list of 20 questions, you can both comment on a shared experience (how is the art/how is the movie).

You're in band, talk band gossip or ask about some music. Mention something witty about how much Oboe players sucked in the last round of music.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:18:28 PM

Invite her to lunch on a day you feel talkative or when something interesting happened to you, so you have something to share with her or talk about. Then, let her know that, of all people, you wanted to share that time with her, whether it was because you were feeling loquacious, or because of something interesting. Obviously, don't put it that way, but that should be the obvious gist.

Some of this is left to chance. Unless you intend to manipulate her (and, you shouldn't), then whether you guys will get along well and easily make conversation is up to your synchronicity, her state of mind, whether she's interested in anyone else, her mood, etc. However, if you make her laugh and lightly flatter her, you will at least have her attention and open the opportunity for more events like that (having lunch, going somewhere after school, hanging out, etc.), which is essentially the teenage analogue to dating, eventually leading to a relationship.

So, flip a coin and go. Don't be weird about it.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:21:49 PM
At 4/25/2012 9:07:36 PM, Cermank wrote:
At 4/25/2012 7:40:39 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:

Use a british accent or something.

... Don't.

Haha it could be cute and if she likes him at all she will find it funny, regardless. My guy did a terrible, terrible Jamaican accent once but it was so funny.
yang.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:27:55 PM
Tell her how beautiful she is, and how much you love her, and how your life would be so awful without her multiple times EVERY DAY. Come up with ridiculous nick names for her like "babbycakes" or something, and constantly post on her wall on facebook. TRUST ME bro, she will be ALL OVER YOU if you do that. All over you. Always text her goodnight, goodmorning, and good afternoon, and say "I love you" at least 45 times each day. Shower her with love ^.^
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 12:23:58 AM
At 4/25/2012 10:27:55 PM, thett3 wrote:
Tell her how beautiful she is, and how much you love her, and how your life would be so awful without her multiple times EVERY DAY. Come up with ridiculous nick names for her like "babbycakes" or something, and constantly post on her wall on facebook. TRUST ME bro, she will be ALL OVER YOU if you do that. All over you. Always text her goodnight, goodmorning, and good afternoon, and say "I love you" at least 45 times each day. Shower her with love ^.^

Lolz.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 8:28:10 AM
Serenade her the new Acacia Strain

"Grab life by the throat and tear out its eyes.
Victims of the myth that everyone dies.
Buried alive from the inside out.
The maggots will crawl from your pretty mouth."

She'll be eating out of your hand... or from a tube the rest of her life.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 8:44:16 AM
At 4/26/2012 6:01:57 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Bully her. Apparently men on this site think that bullying women makes them attracted to you.

Your living proof of that.

We all know you google images of me at night. Don't deny it, my spy cams near your computer have evidence.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-