Jump to topic:

Serious question about a girl.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:41:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So me and this girl are NO strangers to love. M and her pretty much know the rules. I'm thinking of a full commitment that she probably wouldn't get from anyone else.

I just want to tell her how I feel. Ive got to make her understand! I never want to give her up or let her down.

Any tips?
kfc
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:42:34 PM
Perform in a parade for her. Example:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:43:27 PM
Make sweet sweet love to her
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:46:59 PM
At 4/25/2012 10:46:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Do not, under any circumstances:

1. Run around
2. Desert her
3. Make her cry
4. Say goodbye
5. Tell a lie
6. Hurt her

You guys obviously both know the game, and I assume you're gonna play it.

Yay! Someone got it.
kfc
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 10:47:34 PM
At 4/25/2012 10:46:12 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Do not, under any circumstances:

1. Run around
2. Desert her
3. Make her cry
4. Say goodbye
5. Tell a lie
6. Hurt her

You guys obviously both know the game, and I assume you're gonna play it.

lmfao +1
yang.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:06:06 PM
Do a barrel roll.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2012 11:56:39 PM
Click on this link for information on how to get that special girl to commit. Seriously Koopin, it helped by brother gather the courage to ask out his current girlfriend.

http://tinyurl.com...
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 12:09:34 AM
At 4/25/2012 11:56:39 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Click on this link for information on how to get that special girl to commit. Seriously Koopin, it helped by brother gather the courage to ask out his current girlfriend.

I don't think that'll help, because she's just a small-town girl who, moreover, is living in a lonely world. Koopin is going to have to work extra hard to bring the two of them together, particularly given his competition: some city boy born and raised in South Detroit. They've both already met and hit it off. As I recall, they were both taking a late train without any particular destination in mind.

She's just really emotionally vulnerable right now. The fact of her having to choose between two men brings constant tears to her eyes (considering, for instance, the fact that trying to love two women, to put the shoe on the other foot, is, for any man, a real ball and chain). This girl's story is quickly becoming one in which she just cries a river and drowns the whole world.

Look. It's a serious emotional commitment he has to make. It's a new age for this young man, and his heart is going through a complete eclipse right now. Just turn yourself around, and get this through your head: you're just shooting him through the heart here--if things go bad here, you're to blame. You're honestly giving love a bad name, and I'm disappointed in you.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 8:57:14 AM
At 4/25/2012 10:41:29 PM, Koopin wrote:
So me and this girl are NO strangers to love. M and her pretty much know the rules. I'm thinking of a full commitment that she probably wouldn't get from anyone else.

I just want to tell her how I feel. Ive got to make her understand! I never want to give her up or let her down.

Any tips?:

Just tell her that you're "never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you."
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
westernmarch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 1:39:28 PM
At 4/26/2012 12:09:34 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/25/2012 11:56:39 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:

I don't think that'll help, because she's just a small-town girl who, moreover, is living in a lonely world. Koopin is going to have to work extra hard to bring the two of them together, particularly given his competition: some city boy born and raised in South Detroit. They've both already met and hit it off. As I recall, they were both taking a late train without any particular destination in mind.

She's just really emotionally vulnerable right now. The fact of her having to choose between two men brings constant tears to her eyes (considering, for instance, the fact that trying to love two women, to put the shoe on the other foot, is, for any man, a real ball and chain). This girl's story is quickly becoming one in which she just cries a river and drowns the whole world.

Look. It's a serious emotional commitment he has to make. It's a new age for this young man, and his heart is going through a complete eclipse right now. Just turn yourself around, and get this through your head: you're just shooting him through the heart here--if things go bad here, you're to blame. You're honestly giving love a bad name, and I'm disappointed in you.

I live near Mo-town
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 2:30:21 PM

Any tips?

Before I give you tips, do you promise not to desert her?
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 4:56:36 PM
At 4/26/2012 2:30:21 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Any tips?

Before I give you tips, do you promise not to desert her?

Lulz.
tobob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:11:24 PM

Any tips?

Everything you need to know
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:14:33 PM
No one has said burn her house down!?!?!?!

*hangs head in shame*

Well.....burn her house down.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
tobob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:22:02 PM
At 4/26/2012 6:20:10 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I'm in college and I don't drink. I clearly spend an ample amount of my spare time on this site instead of socially interacting. My advice is valid.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:23:25 PM
At 4/26/2012 6:22:02 PM, tobob wrote:
I'm in college and I don't drink. I clearly spend an ample amount of my spare time on this site instead of socially interacting. My advice is valid.

Oh man, how long before this gets banned...?

Dude LOL

The funny thing is, if it were anyone but you making this comment it wouldn't even be a big deal.
yang.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:29:47 PM
At 4/26/2012 6:23:25 PM, tulle wrote:
At 4/26/2012 6:22:02 PM, tobob wrote:

Oh man, how long before this gets banned...?

Dude LOL

The funny thing is, if it were anyone but you making this comment it wouldn't even be a big deal.

Don't think it is askbob. I reckon it someone impersonating him for comicc effect.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:30:38 PM
I spend a lot of time interacting with people during meals, at events, while walking to and from class, etc. I apologize that most of my peers are not as intellectually stimulating as many members of this site are.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2012 6:32:31 PM
I also apologize that most of my peers are cookie-cutter pseudo-Marxists who are only leftist because it is popular to be leftist, meaning that I cannot even have a proper discussion on my political views with them because they have no idea what they support.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2012 2:10:01 PM
At 4/26/2012 6:30:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I spend a lot of time interacting with people during meals, at events, while walking to and from class, etc. I apologize that most of my peers are not as intellectually stimulating as many members of this site are.

Damned if I can get an honest conversation with someone about something important on campus on a daily basis like I can on DDO.

Also, marry me, Koopin. Inside, we both know what's been going on between us. Don't tell me you're too blind to see....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 2:41:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok, this thread deserves a bump.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2013 3:09:45 PM
At 2/15/2013 2:41:14 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Ok, this thread deserves a bump.

Lol @ those who took it seriously, talk about gettin rickrolled >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 5:23:07 AM
Give me her number. I'll give her the best advice possible: guys are a headache. Don't bother with them.

Royal stealing your gf... probably one of the funniest things that could happen :P
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
tmar19652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 5:26:31 AM
Give me her number. I'll give her the best advice possible: guys are a headache. Don't bother with them.

The moral of the story is that sexism against guys is okay, but sexism against women is terrible.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush