Jump to topic:

Complain Thread

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 12:34:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
When you feel like complaining about stupid bull sh*t that happens in your life, type it out in here.

My parents were divorced when I was young.
I never knew what it was like to be a normal child.
My mom died 6 years ago; I've never recovered from that.
I got a 14-inch laceration on my right arm that almost killed me, and it's now a huge scar that causes me social embarrassment.
My father cares more about preserving his money than paying for my food (a reason for leaving Florida).
I failed high school as a senior last year, and I had to retake an entire year with new scheduling at my grandparent's house.
I can't seem to ever get into a schedule of sleeping/eating/studying: everything is just chaotic and regretful.
I wasted vast potential over the course of the five years after my mom's death on chronic depression and self-hatred.
I don't think I'll ever be successful, because I can't seem to do anything properly anymore.

Your turn.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
TheDiabolicDebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 1:25:41 AM
Parents are divorced and I'm constantly caught in between their senseless bickering.

The divorce is a result of my mom cheating, and she blames him for everything.

My dad is the shyest, most modest person I have ever met and it breaks my fvcking heart to think about what he's gone through in his life.

My mom is an irrational hypocrite. She's a die-hard Christian but her behavior often says otherwise.

She thought me being on the debate team was a stupid waste of time and constantly pressured me to quit and get a job. (I know this doesn't sound so bad, but debate means a lot to me. It greatly improved my confidence and I feel that I learned more valuable skills in debate than I did in school.)

Her boyfriend of about 4 years is even worse. His preferred method of problem-solving is to use outright fear and intimidation. Literally, "might makes right."

I enlisted in the army around January or February. Mostly to pay for college and get some experience in the medical field, but I also see it as a way to get the hell away from my family.

Well, thanks for letting me vent. Feels good.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 4:25:18 AM
I've struggled through multiple deaths including several family members and a good friend from my childhood .

My parents are divorced (but get along very well) and my dad lives 5 hours away in another state.

I'm healthy but have to look closely after my health since I've had a heart attack 4 years ago, a temporary heart enlargement, and near heart failure.

I'm essentially homeless living on the floor of a dining room with no bed.

But overall my life is going smoothly and always has. There's just been a few minor bumps in the road and life taking it's natural course. I've got a great professional career (6 years put in) in a great city livin young, wild, and free. :)

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 12:33:21 PM
At 5/5/2012 12:04:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
KFC is so expensive. I can never get the amount of chicken I need.

If you don't have sufficient nutrients, why aren't you dead?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 12:45:33 PM
At 5/5/2012 12:04:38 PM, Koopin wrote:
KFC is so expensive. I can never get the amount of chicken I need.

And they don't deliver :(
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 1:39:28 PM
I got a 14-inch laceration on my right arm that almost killed me, and it's now a huge scar that causes me social embarrassment.

That's fcuking bada$$. You should be proud of that. Bitches love scars.