Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

A Birthday from the Love of Your Life

kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 7:55:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well? Whatcha guys gonna saaaaay? :3 (P.S. If you still havnt got it, ITS MAH BIRTHDAY!! :D)
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:12:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 8:58:28 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Happy Birthday :)

Awwww thanks! :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:21:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Ill take that as a compliment! :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:31:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Did you use a translator is that something French people actually say? lol I've always known it as "Bonne fete anniversaire".

Anyway, happy birthday!
yang.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:31:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:31:07 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Did you use a translator or is that something French people actually say? lol I've always known it as "Bonne fete anniversaire".

Anyway, happy birthday!
yang.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:33:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:31:29 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:31:07 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Did you use a translator or is that something French people actually say? lol I've always known it as "Bonne fete anniversaire".

Anyway, happy birthday!

Lol you three are like the only friends that have told me happy birthday. xD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:47:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:46:40 AM, RedneckR0nin wrote:
Happy Burfday!


Awwww so nice. :)

Im a little devastated Vmpire hasnt told me happy birthday yet lol.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 9:51:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:31:07 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Did you use a translator is that something French people actually say? lol I've always known it as "Bonne fete anniversaire".

Anyway, happy birthday!

I was unsure about what "birthday" actually was, and used Google translate. I'm taking French I, and I have discovered that I like speaking French.
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 10:08:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 9:51:46 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:31:07 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 9:13:57 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
Bon jou de naissance!

Did you use a translator is that something French people actually say? lol I've always known it as "Bonne fete anniversaire".

Anyway, happy birthday!

I was unsure about what "birthday" actually was, and used Google translate. I'm taking French I, and I have discovered that I like speaking French.

In other words, I claim ignorance.
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 10:15:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 10:08:06 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

I was unsure about what "birthday" actually was, and used Google translate. I'm taking French I, and I have discovered that I like speaking French.

In other words, I claim ignorance.

Haha No worries. I'm pretty sure "Bonne fete" is the Quebec way of saying it anyway. I think people from France say "Joyeux anniversaire". That's why I was asking because I wasn't sure either lol.
yang.
RedneckR0nin
Posts: 73
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:05:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 10:15:15 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 10:08:06 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

I was unsure about what "birthday" actually was, and used Google translate. I'm taking French I, and I have discovered that I like speaking French.

In other words, I claim ignorance.

Haha No worries. I'm pretty sure "Bonne fete" is the Quebec way of saying it anyway. I think people from France say "Joyeux anniversaire". That's why I was asking because I wasn't sure either lol.

Comment ca va?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:16:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You may think that the people posting above actual mean something, but they are nothing compared to Koopin's Happy Birthday to you. I have sent you a huge Birthday Package that you will get in the mail. Expect it soon, then you shall know how much Koopin cares.
kfc
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:21:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:16:59 AM, Koopin wrote:
You may think that the people posting above actual mean something, but they are nothing compared to Koopin's Happy Birthday to you. I have sent you a huge Birthday Package that you will get in the mail. Expect it soon, then you shall know how much Koopin cares.

Awww thanks! Your so kind. :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:27:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:05:51 AM, RedneckR0nin wrote:
At 5/5/2012 10:15:15 AM, tulle wrote:
At 5/5/2012 10:08:06 AM, UnStupendousMan wrote:

I was unsure about what "birthday" actually was, and used Google translate. I'm taking French I, and I have discovered that I like speaking French.

In other words, I claim ignorance.

Haha No worries. I'm pretty sure "Bonne fete" is the Quebec way of saying it anyway. I think people from France say "Joyeux anniversaire". That's why I was asking because I wasn't sure either lol.

Comment ca va?

J'ai problèmes, mais ça va bien. Et toi?
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:31:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:27:46 AM, drafterman wrote:
http://pbfcomics.com...

LOL
Drafter thats hilarious. But so true. xD
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:50:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Happy Birthday! :D
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2012 11:52:33 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/5/2012 11:50:23 AM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Happy Birthday! :D



So sweet. :D
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary