Major Announcement!

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:07:23 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey all,

I have a major announcement: I have just been nominated for the USAA National Business Education Award. It is certainly a great honour and I will be included in the USAA Yearbook.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Reason_Alliance
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:20:26 AM
At 5/8/2012 10:07:23 AM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey all,

I have a major announcement: I have just been nominated for the USAA National Business Education Award. It is certainly a great honour and I will be included in the USAA Yearbook.

Congrats man
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 10:27:25 AM
At 5/8/2012 10:20:26 AM, Reason_Alliance wrote:
Hey all,

Congrats man

Thanks
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2012 1:02:08 PM
Hey all,

Well done, I think. What is USAA? I'm guessing United States Alcoholics Anonymous, but what has that got to do with business education? Do you teach drunks how to run corporations?
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 6:20:39 AM
At 5/8/2012 1:02:08 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Hey all,

Well done, I think. What is USAA? I'm guessing United States Alcoholics Anonymous, but what has that got to do with business education? Do you teach drunks how to run corporations?

LOL! United States Achivement Academy.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 7:45:12 AM
Congrats Micro!!

That sounds like quite the accomplishment. If you ever find yourself in my town, give me a holler, and I'll owe ya a drink. :)
Debate.org Moderator
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2012 7:57:12 AM
At 5/9/2012 7:45:12 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
Congrats Micro!!

That sounds like quite the accomplishment. If you ever find yourself in my town, give me a holler, and I'll owe ya a drink. :)

Ok.

The information said less than 1 in 10 actually get nominated so I'm pretty happy.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD