Jump to topic:

Realistic zombie game

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:01:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So i'm trying to make a zombie video game. Like nothing before but like Class3. It will be more realistic. i will use real guns and cars and ect. It will be all first person. I will also need to know hoe to operate the machines like guns to use them. You will make your own character. It does not have to be WIFI but it can be. Ant tips ideas?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:19:57 PM
make it partly like you can choose your own path, and if someone dies in the mission then they're dead in the game for good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 3:50:51 PM
Make it fun. add as many different Zombies/Guns/Maps as possible, or update it.

And, I suggest adding a Zombie Mode CoD style purchase mechanism.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:28:12 PM
At 5/14/2012 3:19:57 PM, lannan13 wrote:
make it partly like you can choose your own path, and if someone dies in the mission then they're dead in the game for good.

Thats exactly what I was going for
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 4:30:47 PM
At 5/14/2012 3:50:51 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Make it fun. add as many different Zombies/Guns/Maps as possible, or update it.

And, I suggest adding a Zombie Mode CoD style purchase mechanism.

Zombies will be

Walkers
crawlers
fat
Fire
Nuclear

Enemies besides zombies: Wild animals
looters
military
madmen
dogs

I will try to include all the guns that exist in real life. Maps will be all places in the world and space that are discovered.
Dude. Shades
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:21:58 PM
You plan on developing this game entirely by itself, yet you can't even form proper sentences? I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you're going to need to work REALLY hard.

I'd start by taking a current, older FPS with lots of existing mods (Quake, Doom, Half-Life, whatever) that you can steal from and developing a third-party expansion pack. Writing a game from scratch is... ridiculously ambitious.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:35:27 PM
Yeah, I am curious CC, how are you gonna ull something like this off, that appears to be a very large project?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:44:00 PM
This is everyone's dream zombie game. The fact that in this day and age it hasn't been developed yet should speak volumes about what goes into video game development.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2012 11:52:09 PM
At 5/14/2012 11:21:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:
You plan on developing this game entirely by itself, yet you can't even form proper sentences? I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but you're going to need to work REALLY hard.

I'd start by taking a current, older FPS with lots of existing mods (Quake, Doom, Half-Life, whatever) that you can steal from and developing a third-party expansion pack. Writing a game from scratch is... ridiculously ambitious.

this. For most video games it takes millions of dollars in development with many programmers involved. Even If the opening person was a skilled programmer, he/she couldn't make anything too complex working alone.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 6:37:41 AM
I'm not working alone.
Dude. Shades
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 7:09:32 AM
religon occults that can be an enemy and the Illuminaty
Also if a part of the map isn't built and they're going that way let them continue but have them be killed by a huge pack of Zeds
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 2:09:32 PM
At 5/15/2012 7:09:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
religon occults that can be an enemy and the Illuminaty
Also if a part of the map isn't built and they're going that way let them continue but have them be killed by a huge pack of Zeds

No but that actually is a good idea and you can also join them. I going to make all th earth the map. Space....... maybe.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 9:08:31 PM
Production is underway
Dude. Shades
Veridas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 9:44:11 AM
At 5/14/2012 11:44:00 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
This is everyone's dream zombie game. The fact that in this day and age it hasn't been developed yet should speak volumes about what goes into video game development.

Or it could be that people's expectations of video game developers, not to mention the breadth and scale of an expected game about a zombie apocalypse would be so huge and so minutely detailed that no developer in it's right mind would ever take it on and still hope to turn a profit.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?