Jump to topic:

How to pick up girls

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 4:32:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is the thread guide for men to give other men advice on how to get girls!

My recommendation would be to follow what these guys do in this video. Effective at least 100% of the time :D

http://www.youtube.com...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 4:35:07 PM
"We should be lab partners, because we have CHEMISTRY". Works every time.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 8:42:41 PM
I found that nearly any achievement can be made simple through the obtainment of awesomeness.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:14:02 PM
Um I married and old now so picking up chicks isn't my thing anymore, but my first piece of advice is to quit visiting this website. DDO is iks'na on the pick up chick'a. Don't even mention you visit a debate site, let alone have friends on it. This place is for young kids who apparently have no life and older people who like to discuss boring crap because they can't go out and pick up chicks anymore.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:27:16 PM
At 5/15/2012 9:14:02 PM, sadolite wrote:
Um I married and old now so picking up chicks isn't my thing anymore, but my first piece of advice is to quit visiting this website. DDO is iks'na on the pick up chick'a. Don't even mention you visit a debate site, let alone have friends on it. This place is for young kids who apparently have no life and older people who like to discuss boring crap because they can't go out and pick up chicks anymore.

Dude, have you seen that chick Lickdafoot? She fiinnnneeee.

JK. WE all have to dog pile over teh few girls that are here.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 2:25:25 AM
-Dress well (simple is better).
-Smell nice (shower and nice smelly stuff)
-Smile (show some teeth!)
-Have a few confidence boosters (DON'T GET DRUNK!!!)
-Have a great time, regardless of whether you pick up or not.
-If you see a girl you're interested in, approach IMMEDIATELY (before you talk yourself out of it, you pvssy)
-Initiate small talk, listen to what she says and feed it back to her (i.e. listen and ask questions so she talks about herself; relate the subject to yourself). I have a few funny stories that I tell a lot. I also have a really impressive card trick in my wallet. ;) Be memorable for the right reasons.
-Don't buy her drinks to get her to like you; buy her a drink once she already likes you.
-Look for body language that she's interested. (Google it)
-Make physical contact (bump into her, touch her on the shoulder, take her hand and lead to dance floor, whatever. Don't be freak, but touching is good).
-Don't act too interested (unless there is real chemistry; you'll know) and don't get hurt if girls aren't interested. Most places are packed, simply move on to another girl.
-If you meet someone with obvious chemistry, take them to another bar/pub/restaurant so you can have a first date immediately.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 8:22:41 AM

Lmfao! I have yet to tell a guy I'm dating that I visit this website. I was very secretive about it with my ex and he thought I was cheating on him Haha I chose to let him believe that instead...
yang.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 8:24:15 AM
At 5/16/2012 2:25:25 AM, tvellalott wrote:
-If you see a girl you're interested in, approach IMMEDIATELY (before you talk yourself out of it, you pvssy)
-Initiate small talk, listen to what she says and feed it back to her (i.e. listen and ask questions so she talks about herself; relate the subject to yourself). I have a few funny stories that I tell a lot. I also have a really impressive card trick in my wallet. ;) Be memorable for the right reasons.
-Don't buy her drinks to get her to like you; buy her a drink once she already likes you.
-Make physical contact (bump into her, touch her on the shoulder, take her hand and lead to dance floor, whatever. Don't be freak, but touching is good).
-Don't act too interested (unless there is real chemistry; you'll know) and don't get hurt if girls aren't interested. Most places are packed, simply move on to another girl.
-If you meet someone with obvious chemistry, take them to another bar/pub/restaurant so you can have a first date immediately.

You're a stud.
yang.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 8:46:46 AM
At 5/15/2012 4:35:07 PM, thett3 wrote:
"We should be lab partners, because we have CHEMISTRY". Works every time.

Didn't work on me :p
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 9:01:11 AM
At 5/16/2012 2:25:25 AM, tvellalott wrote:

This man isn't a virgin.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 9:01:42 AM
At 5/16/2012 8:05:35 AM, drafterman wrote:
I recommend lifting with the legs, not the back.

Lulz.

I was going to post a similar quip, but couldn't come up with anything clever. xD
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 9:05:52 AM
From CP:

"That shirt is very becoming on you. Then again, if I was on you, I'd be cumming too."

XD
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 9:28:35 AM
At 5/16/2012 9:05:52 AM, OberHerr wrote:
From CP:

"That shirt is very becoming on you. Then again, if I was on you, I'd be cumming too."

XD

Awww XD that one was so romantic and cute.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 11:52:31 AM
If it is a really fat girl, you could use a crane, but if not, and you are in decent shape, arms under the legs/tush works. Piggy back works too.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 6:27:12 PM
"You must be the square root of -1 because you cant be real"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if i had to make a patronus charm, my happy thought would be of you"

"roses are red, violets are blue, if you were a pokemon, id choose you"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, i suck at poems, washing machine"

"You are female, aesthetically appealing and fit to bear children. I am male, physically able and quite virile. Is the logic inescapable, or shall I purchase you another inebriating beverage?"

"Please transmit an electronic image of your mammarys to my cellular device so that I may examine their qualities in the privacy of my own quarters."

"If I were to suggest that your physical being manifests that symmetry and lack of obvious diseases or compositional flaws that arouses the reproductive instincts in your species, would you consent to placing it in closer proximity to my own for more detailed study of this phenomenon your species regards as physical attraction?"

"Although your garments are aesthetically pleasing in their present state, I would hypothesize that I would appreciate them more if they were in an unkempt pile on the floor of my quarters"
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 6:27:22 PM
your welcome
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 7:26:40 PM
At 5/16/2012 9:01:11 AM, Ren wrote:
This man isn't a virgin.

At 5/16/2012 8:24:15 AM, tulle wrote:
You're a stud.

Are you guys being sarcastic? :P
I've read a lot of "Pick-up Artist" stuff and just taken the stuff that really helps (like approaching immediately, I can't believe how big a difference it makes) and ignore the wanker stuff.

I recommend everyone reads The Game by Neil Strauss.

Muh threads
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2012 7:32:23 PM
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I suck at poems, washing machine"

>_< I love this.

Muh threads
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 5:40:32 PM
At 5/15/2012 10:27:16 PM, TUF wrote:

Dude, have you seen that chick Lickdafoot? She fiinnnneeee.

JK. WE all have to dog pile over teh few girls that are here.

I gesture to bet that the vast majority of girls, what few there are, are lesbian. Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians. This is a non threatening place to visit. Women in general wont be bombarded by unwanted advances here. I can't possibly think of a worse place to "pick up chicks"

As if some girl on this site is going to hook up with you. PSSSH
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 5:47:25 PM
On the other hand though, I do get a lot of girls telling me that they have viewed my profile and are"very much liking to want to know me" and do want to hook up.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 5:49:46 PM
Oh look here's one from just today!!

Hello,i am janet happy to meet you in this site, i became so much interested to know you more than here please i will like you to send your email to my box so that i will send my pictures to you through your email thanks.

tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2012 6:04:29 PM
At 5/16/2012 7:26:40 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 5/16/2012 9:01:11 AM, Ren wrote:
This man isn't a virgin.

At 5/16/2012 8:24:15 AM, tulle wrote:
You're a stud.

Are you guys being sarcastic? :P
I've read a lot of "Pick-up Artist" stuff and just taken the stuff that really helps (like approaching immediately, I can't believe how big a difference it makes) and ignore the wanker stuff.

I recommend everyone reads The Game by Neil Strauss.

Haha no I'm being 100% serious. You're a stud.
yang.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 2:45:35 AM
It's hard picking up chicks when you're a lesbian.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 4:46:23 PM
3 easy steps....

1. Chloroform
2. Duct tape
3. Van
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 4:48:32 PM
My pick-up line:

I have a rag in my hand, hold it up to their nose and say, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

They fall right into your arms.... literally.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 5:23:54 PM
At 5/18/2012 4:48:32 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
My pick-up line:

I have a rag in my hand, hold it up to their nose and say, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

They fall right into your arms.... literally.

I always just ask them if they want to be part of my centipede...
Rob