Jump to topic:

I haven't slept all night.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 8:45:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
About half an hour ago, I felt ready to collapse. I went and laid down in bed for a couple of minutes. Now I feel great. Clear-headed, energetic, optimistic and just the opposite of what I would have expected. Why is this?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:39:31 PM
At 5/15/2012 8:45:18 PM, MouthWash wrote:
About half an hour ago, I felt ready to collapse. I went and laid down in bed for a couple of minutes. Now I feel great. Clear-headed, energetic, optimistic and just the opposite of what I would have expected. Why is this?

Cause satan said so.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 9:41:58 PM
If your sleep lasted only a couple of minutes, then it's called a power nap. http://ririanproject.com...

The best effect seems to occur if you drink coffee prior to the nap, sleep 15-20 minutes, and wake up. The rest alongside the caffeine will make you very fresh in short time.
baggins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:16:17 PM

I have experienced this often. However you cannot go on like this. It will give few hours at most.
The Holy Quran 29:19-20

See they not how Allah originates creation, then repeats it: truly that is easy for Allah.

Say: "Travel through the earth and see how Allah did originate creation; so will Allah produce a later creation: for Allah has power over all things.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2012 10:18:49 PM
At 5/15/2012 9:41:58 PM, Mirza wrote:
If your sleep lasted only a couple of minutes, then it's called a power nap. http://ririanproject.com...

The best effect seems to occur if you drink coffee prior to the nap, sleep 15-20 minutes, and wake up. The rest alongside the caffeine will make you very fresh in short time.

I did not sleep, I just laid down. I'm already beginning to feel tired again. I hope I don't crash tomorrow.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)